All Comments on 'Only in Private Ch. 03'

by MrRusty2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
amoroneamoroneabout 10 years ago
Naughty

A very nice naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot open phone sex

of your into hot phone sex you and your wife or just your wife call me five six one seven 0-to three 0-seven five john

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

True story. I walked out of the park, I had seen a couple of guys going at it, one on his knees had beckoned me over as he was being fucked, I walked on, thinking there will be other opportunities but still being day light there wasn't. I walked down the path between the park and road, I saw an old mustard colored Volvo wagon parked just off the road. I walked in, the tail gate was up, sitting on the back was a woman who was easily twice my age surely in her 60s, perhaps older. I stood back, she saw me, she stood and lifted her dress exposing her big round saggy bottom, her legs covered in stay up black hose, her pussy covered by a thatch of grey black hair. I pulled my cock out, gave it a few slow strokes, she turned around, sat down and waited. I moved over, she looked at me and didn't hesitate taking my cock in her mouth. To say she was good was saying the obvious, my cock was hard in no time. She stopped, looked around and lay down in the back, her legs open. I moved forward, pushed easily into her pussy, slimy, wet, I think she had been fucked before, loose, sloppy but she was very vocal. I looked down at my cock, covered in slimy juice, her juices running down to her rather ugly, wrinkly anus. I pulled her forward, pushing in harder, she reached and pulled her pussy lips apart. I lifted her legs, holding them up on my shoulders and moved my cock down against her anus. She reached down pulling her bottom apart, I pushed forward, she gasped as I opened her anus and with three pushes I was all the way inside her. Tighter than her pussy but she was either full of cum or had a heap of lube inside her. whatever, I really enjoyed fucking her arse, and each time I shoved hard a small stream of piss arced into the air and my cum was soon adding to whatever was inside her. I pulled back,cum dribbled from her arse, I thanked her. As I walked away, I couldn't get her out of my mind, so I walked back, still semi hard. She saw me, back for more and she lay back. I stood and said, look, I came back to ask if you wanted some thing to eat and perhaps come back to my place after. She sat up, looked at me, I said look its ok, sorry, she smiled, no one has asked me before, I waited, ok for the meal, lets see then. I got her to drive to a nearby steak house, we talked and laughed a bit, then she said I know that guy, he wants to fuck me, you ok with that, I went to say something, you can watch, he likes my arse too.she went over and said something to him, I paid the bill and we went back out to her car, park over there, I did, she lifted the tail gate up and I was soon watching as the guy came over, fucked her pussy, then pushed up into her ass, again the spray out of her pussy as he came into her and then walked away. I walked over, put it in my arse, I'm nearly there, please , I was hard from watching and easily pushed into her, fucking her made to fuck arse, spraying me as I sprayed her insides. I didn't take her home but I watched as another 4 guys fucked her before I left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife & I certainly enjoyed it, fucked many times after reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous