All Comments on 'Next Door Wife'

by coleman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fell short

gave it a 25 because it had great potential, then it just fell short. If you make it a lil longer and add more details it would be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better fact-checking, please...

Nice start. You did get a good beginning on the "sexy neighbor next door" type story, but the end was not only rushed, but weakened with the ecstasy thing... which is a methamphetamine relative with psychoactive effects, not something that would put you in a daze. Girls on 'x' at dance parties get fuck guys, sure... but not because they are under any kind of date-rape drug effect. But continue from here... do her ass, take pictures of her "enjoying it", blackmail her, invite some of the boyz from back in the old hood and gang her one day... but give more detail and write about what you know... as much as phantasy allows. (For designer drugs, you could always "design your own" rather than pick a drug that exists in reality, btw). Overall, it's half-way there, keep it up, edit more carefully and flesh out the detail... and the story could be a good one.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
I like it.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice start

then it fizzled out too fast - at least you got in the stereotypical black male hung like a horse and the white 'trash' taking it all in - bet she won't be able to stop getting fucked by black donkey kongs from now on and become a breeder for their black babies. It don't take much to change from demure wife to a hot, black cock sucking and fucking cum slut whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story

I read this story years ago.. and finally found it again. This is the best story i ever read! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK

CONTINUE

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
One of the best

As I always say - the best place for a thick black teenage cock is shoved deep up inside a white married woman's snatch - no condom obviously - bare thick black teenage cock stretching a married white woman's tight wet & usually underused white married cunt - filling the white married woman with potent black cum to make her married fit tight white belly stretch & grow as the black baby grows in her married white womb - Sometimes this will be only achieved by an act of brutal rape - the married white woman would be too ashamed to report the rape - She would end up giving birth to yet another black child that would grow up (if it's a boy) to rape white married women & their daughters - - Makes my tight wet married snatch throb & juice up just thinking of it !!!!

Sarah Leather, London England - leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

I welcome emails from horny Black teenage lads that love to fuck (or rape) married white blonde fit married women like myself & plant their black babies in our married white wombs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spelling mistakes

u lost me half way through...

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
One of the best - still !!!!

As I always have said & still say - the best place for a thick black teenage cock is shoved deep up inside a white married woman's snatch - no condom obviously - bare thick black teenage cock stretching a married white woman's tight wet & usually underused white married cunt - filling the white married woman with potent black cum to make her married fit tight white belly stretch & grow as the black baby grows in her married white womb - Sometimes this will be only achieved by an act of brutal rape - the married white woman would obviously be too ashamed to report the rape - She would end up giving birth to yet another black child that would grow up (if it's a boy) to rape white married women & their daughters - - Makes my tight wet married snatch throb & juice up just thinking of it !!!!

Sarah Leather, London England - leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

I welcome emails from athletic, muscled, well-hung, arrogant Black teenage lads that love to fuck (or rape) married white blonde haired fit married women like myself & plant their black babies in our married white wombs.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BS

This is bs and anyone that reads it knows it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
obliviously

When you invite a black teen into your house at night than don't be surprised at what happens I wish that there was a part two :))

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Still deliciously lovely

There's no doubt that Kate wanted a black teenage cock shoved deep inside her tight white married snatch - that's why she kept on inviting the young black teenager (Jay) over to her house when her husband was away - she wanted to tease this young black lad & have a laugh at his expense - she never knew that Jay was going to rape her - I'm very glad he did - he may be a chubby black kid, but he still has a massive long thick steel hard young black cock - to be used on fit, good looking, married white cock teasers like Kate - Jay needs to go back without drugging her & rape her more than just once - maybe he can bring a couple of his black teenage friends with him, athletically muscular ones - they should all make sure she is made pregnant from the hard fucks they give her & make sure that in nine months time she will be giving birth to at least one healthy chocolate coloured baby - raped into her tight white married womb by black teenage boys - Kate may already be carrying Jay's black bastard baby - I hope she is & I hope there is a second part to this lovely story (although I don't think there will be as this story was written a long time ago) maybe someone else can write a nastily horny & depraved sequel.

Kate definitely deserved to get drugged & fucked by Jay & I honestly hope she is pregnant - even after Kate gives birth, Jay should pay her a few more visits to use her married snatch again & also use her delicious throat - this story could go a million places but Kate needs to get raped again & hopefully Jay will bring a friend of his.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many

Too many spelling and grammatical errors. You don't "lied" down on someone, you laid down...you don't lent over someone, you lean or leaned over someone. You don't "smelt" her hair, you smelled her hair. Sounds close to the same scenario you used in the story about Frank and his daughter-in-law along with the same kinds of errors. Reminds me of things written by a very young teen who is just learning about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where does this story take place, Alaska?

"middle of the afternoon" and it's "dark outside"?!?!?!?!?!? Not to mention ALL of the other ridiculous spelling and grammatical errors. PLEASE get an editor/proof-reader or stop writing (IF you haven't already)!!!

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 5 years ago
Ended to soon

You could have deagged this story out, maybe a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife likes black

Some time ago my wife Jackie asked if it was true about black cocks being much bigger than white ones. I said she should find out and she said she wouldn't know how to go about it. I laughed and told her I knew a black guy who could help her find out. A few nights later I passed her into the hands of a complete stranger who I had chatted to in a pub earlier and invited to come home to shag her. Well he did and I watched as he put his ten inches into her and she cried out with pleasure. I never told her he was a stranger to me but I so enjoyed him having her, She has now become a regular black cock slut and it is me she asks to find the guys. She has now had several black cocks larger than ten inches and once two at the same time.I once read somewhere that once blacked a woman never goes back to white meat but my lady likes all colours especially when they are in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There has to be another visit where the husband becomes a cuckold and you black friends visit to join in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous