All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 01'

by StealthBreeder

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessalmost 11 years ago
"My eyes were flung "

Slow up on trying to force so many descriptive words into each sentence.

So, did you ever actually fling open your eyes? I mean really fling them? Get a good hold and just whoomp! There they go over the end of the bed and into the wall.

It was okay. When you write watch where the hands are so you aren't misplacing them at the wrong time. Good luck!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
You Can Write*

But a story about rape is not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think you should add a second part

Did a great job; now, I WANT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not too bad of a story. As previously stated, watch how descriptive you attempt to me. A colorful story is great, but an overdone one just feels forced.You also confused metaphors at some points. Personally my favorite was 'causing the bed to creak on its hinges'. This is the first time I have ever heard of a bed having hinges...

And to chytown, why are you in the NonConsent/Reluctance category if you do not like what the stories are about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope she doesn't take the pill. Let nature take it's course. All for a more intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes!

I love rape and impregnation stories. Hot!

VelvetViseVelvetVisealmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Love your screen name and I hope it is indicator of things to come...

Fantastic story for your first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A 38 band means she's fat with small breasts, not that she has big breasts. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!!!

i love impregnation and rape stories!!!AWESOME!!!

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 10 years ago

Im checking out chapter 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bra sizes: the number is rib cage measure e.g. 36 or 38 or...; the letter (letters) is cup size, e.g. A (not big at all), B, C, D, DD (real big), etc.

Each size of boobs is good for me because i am an ass man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS IS A RAPE STORY. PERIOD. IT IS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY, I.E. NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE. THE STORY IS VERY WELL WRITEN FROM A FEMALE PERSPECTIVE. RATING: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89/100 = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I searched for a sexy story to send my boyfriend, and reading this really turned me on. We are going to continue reading the rest of the chapters together. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know the feeling

I got very hot reading your story, the same thing happened to me last year.

My husband was away on a a business trip snd my kids were all away, when one night a rapist came into my bedroom and made me scream in passion as he raped me over and over one evening.

I'm 44 married and I will say this night I reached a level of fevered passion I had never known before.the rape was slow at first then harder and harder, Imust have climaxed at least a dozen times and at age of 44 I gave birth to beautiful baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

My wife has rape fantasies and she has hinted and even told me several times that she wants me to take her like this(she even gave me a safeword). Our marriage has been turbulent lately, and I decided to use her fantasies to rekindle the flame. So one night, when both our kids were at her parents house, I pinned her on our bed and I took her unprotected. She struggled against me but never said the safeword so I just kept on going. She moaned in pleasure and we both climaxed several times as I "raped" her repeatedly.

Turns out she was in the middle of her cycle and now she's 3 months pregnant. Nevertheless, we're both very happy to have another child. After she gives birth she's gonna get a ligation so that we can continue our fantasies with no hassle. That safeword is gonna be so handy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick Fuck

Your one sick bitch anonymous of 44. Was it really rape if you saying you enjoyed yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeeessssss!

OMG, this is exactly how I want to be taken. A sexy strong, tall and athletic well-built man, A stranger. With the package to match, overpowering me, ripping my panties off, and just taking what he wants. Thrusting hard and deep within me, holding me right where he wants me. Forcing me to take all of him, as he knows the control he would have over me. I would be reluctant at first, but with the filled passion, I would give in to my inner deep desires.. I love this story, The Intruder Ch. 1. I love this whole story, and the others as well. I've never felt so turned on. Big thumbs up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeeeessssss

OMG, this was the best story I have read. I've never been so turned on, I want this more than anything. To be taken just like that, by an intruder, a Fierce and beastly man. Tall and athletic and well-built, with the package to match. Coming in, and holding me down, ripping my panties, and doing whatever he wanted to me. Welll, i don't wear panties, but you get my point. Knowing the control he had over me, I would fight reluctantly, but give into my innermost deep desires. I love this story, it really touches me to a core. It's sexy and primal....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm back! Please come back too!

I love this story so much, I came back to read it again! Please come back and write more! Finish the story you discontinued maybe??? I LOVE your works!!! Miss you stealthbreeder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh my gawd!

I want to be fucked like this ..... over and over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not bad but no oral so only three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is amazing. I love that she enjoyed being fucked like that. Nothing to be embarassed. It's her body and even if it was forced, that was a great fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStealthBreeder@StealthBreeder
1261 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee. StealthBreeder is a penname I used to use for this site and now I can’t change it. My universal book link is live so you can browse my catalog of erotica wherever you like to buy eBooks! No need to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Series Info