All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 04'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimpiest wimp on the site

Probably an all time low, in character, plot, ending...you name it. Made me feel ill, creepy and kind of dirty for having read this.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I knew it! If there was a minus one on the ratings I'd hit it 10 times. You might think that he got it all by having two women in the end but you don't fucking believe that either because when your goddamn Demigod Sam dies your moronic story ends. He is currently sitting at the right hand of Lucifer laughing his fucking ass off at Eric for cucking two wives from him and fathering children with them. This is literally cuckolding at its most base definition. Complete bullshit that a normal person would put up with it once let alone twice. You call it serendipity...I call it pathetic. No way you take the callous asswipe hermit and suddenly make him a corporate magnate. Fucking piece of crap. I don't usually go off but this story inspired me...how's that for serendipity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is serendipity a synonym for cuckee?

it must be since you are the worst writer on this site and have cuckee written across your forehead!!!!!!!!

do us all a favour and stop writing now.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously?

How bad can one story be? This is without a doubt the most disgusting thing I've read. Can it really be possible that this guy makes voluntary cucks look like supermen? Please, author, stop writing, or at least change genre. Non-Erotic Horror would suit you well. On another site. In another language. You've single handedly set back erotica 100 years. Sweet Jesus, this was bad!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To reach Katmai

Katmai's story level.................Scouries has a similar story, where two women live with a man and babies were sired by a young stud........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feeling sick

after all that you make that bastard Sam out to be a hero and the wife to be a saint.....nuh uh...take em all back to the cabin and burn it to the ground with all of them in it including the fucking prophecy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

UTTER GARBAGE, STOP FUCKING WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm Upset

Why didn't U let Sam fuck U in your ass then lick him clean before he died. Did Viagra cause his demise since he was FUCKIN ALL THREE OF YA'LL!! Why don't U let the employees of your company fuck your wives too? Go all the way if you gon be a BITCH!!!

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Shit

Another fucken peice of shit story added to the mountain of trash that has been piled onto this site recently. Where the fuck do these cunts come from. Probably some faggy underground cuck cult.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
So Sam had a heart attack, did he?

I don't believe that for a moment, you murdering cuckster.

I know there's a lot of bs in this but I sort of enjoyed it. Thanks for writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please stop

i dont normally pick fault with stories, but, it has to be said , this is pure crap! please stop writing, where have all the good writers gone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUSLY CONVULSIV VOMITING

1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nauseating, just nauseating

I cannot find proper words; my mind is only filled with distasteful ones. I leave it to others who are maybe less distressed and can verbalize for me.

rijubhairijubhaiover 10 years ago
1*

A flash-in-the-pan story with little character development and a rushed plot littered with holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The only way to make this story have a happy ending would have required a murder/suicide of all the parties. At times like this I wish there was a zero selection on the rating system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT'S SAD REALLY

As a writer u have a long way to go before you rise above your preschool level of writing. " a couple wanders thru a snow storm and just before they freeze they find a mystery cabin with a mystery man who right away takes the woman and the guy does nothing but sit in the corner and crys and then the mystery man just let's them go comes back in a while brings a woman for the crybaby and they live happily ever after? " THAT'S how u tell a ' have no word value ' attempt to piss off the world in three chapters of mumbling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i.read only the comments

after reading part1 and all of you idiots that read this idiot story deserve what you get so stop whining about it and people wonder why there are cults if he would have written thirty chapters half of you would have read and whined about them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just bad.

Imagine reading a German newspaper in German! This guy was beyond a masochist. He was really pathetic. The only good thing was that he was unable to reproduce and spread his genes.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Reading technic

I read the first paragrafs (I thought the husband got his balls............he divorces her.), when I saw the Author did not change the character's fate (wedding invitation) I looked at the end. I did not read the all story. 1*...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

The comments to this story really are.

People who force themselves to read all four parts of a story they find disgusting. Why do they do it?

The obvious answer is masochism.

These are people who seek sexual gratification by inflicting pain on themselves.

Extraordinarily weird.

Meist21Meist21over 10 years ago
Wrecked

You took a story that was okay and tore it apart. Very bad but then I really did not see how you could recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong catagory.

But sadly, Literotica doesn't have a "Retarded" section.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Award Winner!

For stupidest story.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely put together Fantasy

I did not read the first three parts but this part clearly is a vision of how one could reach Heaven by going through Hell. In the end he has everything but paid I high price. I would suggest that the strong negative reactions are related to fear that you would also accept Sam's bargain.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 10 years ago
Sorry, bad ending

I had some hopes at the end of Ch. 03. He was talking about revenge. As it turned out, he is not only a wimp, but a castrati wimp. I cannot believe any Mega-corp CEO would want this guy to take over for him. Yea, he ends up with both women, but NEVER ONCE did he demonstrate that he had any spine whatsoever. IMO, he NEVER became CEO after Sam's death. The women did.

I also do not in the slightest believe that Katie "loved" her ex. Not the way she treated him.

Just another weak, wimp, spineless cuckold without the ability to stand up for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hated the ending....

Please let someone write a proper ending to this story. Eric was a wuss, the two women were whores and you painted Sam as some kind of god figure.....way fucked up. On the bright side, it was written well and following the storyline was quite easy.

Have you thought about an alternate ending with Eric shooting Sam in the head with a 50 cal sniper rifle?

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I don't think y'all get it.

The story, the cuckolding, the new girl, the kids, everything. It's all about little David. He's leading up to the boy becoming a superior statesman who saves the world.

In the microcosm of our daily lives, cheaters and cuckolders are heinous individuals. But in a bigger picture, many significant people have come from such liaisons.

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago

Bad story, an an idiot main character. Who would want to stay in contact with his ex under those circumstances and having his second wife being impregnated by the same vile man is totally ricdiculous. As to the prophecy - prophecies are bogus - Sam juist needed an excuse to fuck someone he fancied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shoulda been under Humor & Satire

This was a joke, right? Your attempt at doing a parody of a LW story. It'd be really sad if you thought anyone would take this steaming pile seriously. Well, as serious as one could take any of these stories, but, come on, this was too over the top.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Needs a Brave Eric

It seems from the many comments that Eric needed either revenge or to stand up to Sam and Katie. I agree with some comments about Sam in trusting his company to Eric seemed too far fetched considering Sam has fucked both his wife's !

As looking after the 2 wife's and children yes I can see Eric would be the best choice.

Eric I feel did need some more balls to his character. What is stopping the wife's from seeking out another large cock stud. The story conveys a strong connection between Sam and Katie, Sam and Jane.

Though Jane did seen to like the big cock, so perhaps it would be her who would seek out anew big cock !

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Good examples

1. Adolf Hitler thought himself he is a bastard.

2. Herman Goering's father was a cuckold who lived together in same house with the BULL!

50 million died people in the IInd World War!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Huh.

Well, Serendipity means Stupidity. Webster's should update the definition with this tale as a benchmark. No believability whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Matt M, is this you?

Hubbie loses his wife, can't make kids, has to have Sam fix his job, give him a house, a new wife, who Sam also fucks and gets pregnant, many times, yet it all works out? W.T.F. this was actually kind of funny, what a worthless idiot you made Eric, yuck.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I nearly threw up reading this

Good god what a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb!

undoubtably the greatest piece of writing ever submitted on this site, have read all four chapters and feel very emotional with the depth and creativity displayed by this superb author, only samuelx has ever gotten close to this monumental standard of quality, would love to extrapulate more praise on this wonderous literary feast but they just brought me my horlicks and sedatives, God bless cuckys everywhere, now what was i doing before i interupted myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Well

You pulled it off...somehow you turned Sam and Katie into "good" people instead of cheating scumbags.....still can't believe that he was able to become friends with sam, then let Sam impregnate Jane, but...you pulled it off and turned a purely lousy story into one somewhat enjoyable.

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Well...

Interesting twist to the ending, Definitely NOT one of the possibilities I was expecting, but I did figure Eric would go back one in some form or another.

This last part did seem a bit rushed in parts and could have been given a little more detail. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Convoluted piece of shit.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell

King of the Closet Cuckolds - "nearly threw up" the loads of semen he gulped down while reading chapter-fucking-four. Pure closet cuck that one, same guy who rants against gays while soliciting sex in men's bathroom. Hopeless fucking loser.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Anon bull

I do not understand this Anon Bull. His cuckold and the hot wife pair moved to abroad and he lost his cuckold who licked his cock...........so he injures other posters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duna the "Billy Goat Buggerer" spotted!

Transylvania, once famed for vampires, has a new terror to fear as Duna, serial billy goat rapist and all-around nonce has reportedly left Albania for "greener pastures" in Transylvania. Shepherds are advised to lock up their billy goats unless they want them buggered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, well

I dont like cuckstories but at least you warned us. I hate polyamory even more. Why!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get the names straight!

You confused Katie and Jane. Really fucking annoying. Please re-read before submitting, then re-read again

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

No. Just...no.

Inconclusive, and frankly wandering ending. How much shit can you dump on one person? The asswipe gets his first wife, and then his second too? No man would EVER stand for that. They just wouldn't.

I'm sorry, the writing isn't bad, but the story meanders and appears to do what it does in order to punish a decent guy, not because there's any compelling reason for it. He's just going to accept all this shit "Just because some monk told someone something, once?" Gimme a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOOKKKK!!

Wow, heres a story that could have been a story, if only it hadn't been rushed through so quickly. Just think how slowing it down and writting about the emotions and feelings that the main charactors would be going through during all of this. Its like you used the outlines for the story as the story. Thats truely a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Creative, But

Certainly a creative and unique twist to a standard plot. Thanks for that. Still you could have helped us to understand how our hero accepted all that "fate" gave him. Also, given that his first wife left him after having sex with Sam, how would he believe Jane would not do the same?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
50 million died people

@PolyLvr Great "heroes" from cuckolds:

1. Adolf Hitler, who thought he was bastard.

2. Herman Goering Whose father was true cuckold, the bull lived in same house in the bed of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duna, you forgot #3

#3 - The Great Goathumper of Albania, whose father was cucked by a billy goat and as revenge for this atrocity has made it a mission to bugger billy goats everywhere.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Beyond horrible....

What more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckedrabbit could always say...

"I came for the creampie, where is it?"

After all, you are a true closet cuckold (as evidenced by your squealing denials here in the cheating wife cat).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
P A T H E T I C

never read worst garbage than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Still confused, gave you 5 stars.. I think this should have been one of those dream type stories.. he wakes up in their bed, during a storm, perhaps getting over a sickness or something. I just did not get the over all plot. I read Sam lost his wife and child in an accident, goes into seclusion and with the help of religion he embarks on a quest. with some prophecy. So his claim is to destroy some guys marriage and family. what if Eric and Katie already had children... then what? take her from her children and eric was ok.... if his wife and child were taken from him in a violent and wrong way.... then how is taking Katie away any different... I would rewrite the story with a happy ending and no wife stealing.. or cheating... its ok to be erotic but keep it with Eric and Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story, but I think it wouild have been a better one if Erick had not been steril but could produce children and that he too had gotten the two women in his wife pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AGAIN ONE STAR FOR THAT CRAP

THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU QUIT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worst story I ever read!

This is the most fucked up story I have ever read!!!!!! -1000 stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

This guy is a bigger pussy than can be believed! He didn't deserve the women's love and respect anyway, so it's fitting how Sam screwed him when he screwed his wives.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
What the author wrote...

The author wrote: "Eric, you never know what may happen in life if you believe in serendipity."...and I say: Even that someone writes a so bad story has this...f he said this was in a parallel world the story was good...But in this world, never would have happened...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you must be gay.

You should stick with what you know.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Just a word...

Just a word...Really? 1*

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Garbage!

Nothing more to say, other than just garbage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Garbage!

'nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

shit like this this is why murder should be accepted as way to eliminate these kinds of people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't even need to check the profile,

this was obviously written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha

Sappy moronic repressed homosexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh give me a fucking break

What a load of fucking crap.skimmed it hoping Sam would get what he deserved.Fucking rubbish and badly written

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

All's well, that ends well. This definitely did not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I lost brain cells reading this pile of shit. Do everyone a favor, stop writing and do something you're actually good at......like shoveling manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely terrible!

What were you thinking when you wrote this crap?

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 4 years ago
Crap, no shit

There are no words that describe how absolutely awful this written piece of crap unfolded..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, wtf!

This was just a pile of ridiculous and utter crap. If i could give it zero stars i would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid story

Poorly written. 4 quick chapters that just got worse. Similar to the Yukon story but with less passion and more pathetic male lead. Tried to make the cheaters good guys when there is no good there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Severely disappointed

Read all four chapters hoping and expecting the unwilling cuckold would get his revenge. This chapter was the least realistic and tolerable of all 4 chapters. After all , stuck in the snow with a superior force , he did what he could. But to maintain a relationship with his ex and her seducer ? To allow his new love to be impregnated by him? To become lovers and friends , and a godparent to their spawn. Would never happen to any man in the planet. Fiction of the worst kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

really far fetched. Sorry that's not reality. The willing cuckold and his whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Puke

Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just the worst

Don't understand why it who likes this kind of shit. At least, in the jezzaz rewrite , the main character doesn't crumble. Never understand how , in the humiliating moments , these writers give the victims , as that is what they are , erections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can't read this drivel.

you must hate men. then again, maybe you're simply crazy.

Or evil.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Heads up all you would be authors out there this story perfectly illustrate how to fill four chapters with meaningless drivel.

Surely this could have been infinitely better if they had walked out of the cabin and died, I’m pretty sure we all would have been happier.

This author has only posted a few times, perhaps it will get better, though holding my breath seems a waste of time based on previous posts.

Here’s a tip lay off the cuckold shit, it only works in the mind of the one writing it, once it hits the page it just makes the author look foolish.

If this was a printed version it would have been used as an alternative supply of toilet paper.

Pick a different genre the cuck stuff never works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The worst.

Do you really think that a man would really look to marry {even date} a woman that his cheating slut wife endourses and socializes with? Not in this universe. Lol.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Worst fucking story on this site

And that's saying something

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Pussy weak white boy

Pussy white boy writings and you all deem yourselves some how better. I see why white cop claim I feared for my life. What life ? It’s seem the gun is what makes you alive...a brother would have killed that punk Sam unless Sam was a black lol

Imagine73Imagine73almost 4 years ago
Good fantasy!

Kind of a far-flung premise, not really believable, plot-wise, but that said- great stroke writing! It got me excited and entertained me. Isn't that what erotica is about? I can't understand all the negative comments. I mean, not constructive, and mean-spirited. If you don't like a story, why bother? I liked this one, and so.. this comment. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is the chapter

When the man becomes a true cuckold. If course he is infertile. Of course his first wife's rapist needs to impregnate his second wife the old fashioned way. And of course in the end , he is stuck with all the used women and their children from the bull. It is written as a happy ending , but is really just a series of sloppy seconds. If not so short, I couldn't have finished this.

The last person to comment said this was first class erotica. If you take away the first three chapters, the extortion , the impregnations , it could be a fun story of swinging . But it is not remotely that. Want to tear it up , but it is in the ether

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just one way to end this right.

I hate way you the big dick guy is portrayed as a spiritual demigod. He forces them to stay and do what he wants, fuck in the day just to throw that in his face, making up bull shit to tell the wife to rationalize her cheating and remove guilt, forced man to watch because he just because he tried to save his marriage, woman acting like it was meant to be when really she just wants his cock, not leaving him the hell alone after destroying him, wrapping it up with tricking husband to allow big dick to fuck his wife to have a baby, calling him in to help, ex wife pity fuck, raising big dicks child to remind him of all his pain, and it sounds like the Antichrist is his son. Only way to end is on his death bed big dick confesses he did it all for fun and had a great life destroying him the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

White trash people. Ugh....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus, this almost made me physically ill! Bad enough the second idiot wife wants inseminated by the asshole, when she insists on the 'natural way' it should have been Bye-Bye Bitch... Asking her husband to let her do this makes her worse then the original whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I came upon Jezzaz's story again, decided to refresh my memory here, just looked at comments first three chapters, skimmed this one, and can only say, no, no, a thousand times no. No to going to the slut's marriage to the asshole, no to being the god father, and no to letting him fuck Jane. The only correct answer there is if she wants to fuck Sam it won't be as my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a crock of shit. Hard to remain hard reading crap like this if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations for the worst wimp/cuckold story of all time. --1000* Author should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

David's life would have been short once Eric had jumped over the cliff with the baby in his arms. Author, put down Cosmo, log onto a news channel, and find what really happens when you take away a man or woman's desire to live. That's right, Social services get the blame again for the damage people like you do.

Go find a tibetan monastry and stay there for the rest of your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of those times negative stars should be allowed to be voted. This is a horrible horrible piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not know if those kind of people exists or not

This man is a total wimp

He accepted that this Sam stole his wife and remain friend to him

He accept that his cheating wife interfere in his life and convince him to his new wife fucked by the same man who fucked her

He accepted the swapping

This Sam just get fedup with kate and wanted a new flesh to fuck

This is a very bad story and really deserves 0 star

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

What a fucking horrible story. Just plain Cuck drivel

To think you had the gall to write this kind of garbage.

Scores 1/5, it’s worth less.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I now recall why I skipped most of this story the first time. I usualy skip commenting on stories that I give a single star too.

Seriously, soul mate, Jane. Fuck off. There is no love or soul in either Katie, Jane or Sam for that mater. He gets nothing, denied the ability to have children by women who say they love him then told he has to raise another man’s kids. And this isn’t a RAAC or Reconciliation story either, there was nothing to reconcile. He needs to be put into a hospital and have his head checked.

I respect the authors right to put together the story, but include the tags Cuckold in your tags please, so that those of us who don’t want to read stories of willing cuckolds that want to have the people in their lives walk over them, can skip the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes you regret having read a story. Like this one. Nahhh.. Not only No, but Hell No! Yechhhh. The world is vast and some people just twisted.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

What?????? This makes new-age, mumbo-jumbo sound reasonable by comparison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear me! We have the second coming and Eric is a pathetic loser who doesn't have the backbone to fight for what is his. Hope the power and position he was allowed will be enough to let him block his memory of how pathetic he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well he had it coming, god he died.

No woman behaving like that is wort fighting for.

With such a vile mind she is just disgusting

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Why do I feel like I am floating through Bizarro World?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JHC........ Jesus H. C****t! What did that other commenter say? "Bizarro World". A twisted and really poor statement on the Eric and Katie characters. She was a manipulative narcissist, the older guy a dissolute sicko, and the Eric character a weak and easily manipulated one. Excepting the proffered deal in the end and rationalizing it as 'love' made him dissolute as well. Almost made me lose my dinner hugging the porcelain altar. What a twisted dynamic, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yikes! One knew this had to be a female POV. The idea of soulmates, 'destined to be', et al despite circumstances. An interesting read, but way too twisted for my taste. In the "real" world, what-ever that is if we accept the author's premises, that Sam character would have needed some powerful pharmaceuticals to carry off this plot with such accepting participants. I don't think real men and women, particularly married ones, are made this way. At least not sincere, honest ones. It's as if the author wanted to write an updated version of those Medieval courtly love tales for a modern audience with equally improbable, twisted characters. Right down to the trollop Katie. A weird, albeit very readable story. Serendipity has talent.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
294 Followers
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES