All Comments on 'The Lost Lord Ch. 17'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
frickin amazing

you are very talented , keep writing at your own pace :)

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This is really good, even with no sex in it. Very few errors, great story, great characters with development. It's similar quality to a published book, just lacking a few edits for grammar, etc. Looking forward to reading more, this chapter was one of the best so far.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

I enjoy the series, but please end this battle scene already. there is so much more story to be explored!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 11 years ago
Okay...

Um...did Nerissa's sword become Old Age? Certainly seems like it did. How the hell would Nerissa's opponent have known that? He basically says he's going to get Old Age back, so how did he know that his sword was no longer Old Age?

And who was the Shah of Sloth talking to at the end?

One piece of, hopefully, constructive criticism. I've noticed in several places that when you have a character speak, you then describe the content of what they had said, almost as if you had left yourself a note reminding you what you wanted the character to say but then forgot to delete the note after you wrote the dialogue. I hope that isn't intentional, because if it is, it's redundant and entirely unnecessary, not to mention being slightly less than professional.

On a positive note, the story is still good and I'm still reading. I'd like to see what happens next. Also, I hope your surgery was for nothing particularly troublesome and I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

id say he noticed his sword no longer being old age when the feeling was no longer there ? .... or at least thats what i took from it

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 11 years ago
agree

I agree with lighterknight brilliant story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pace

the pace of this story has stopped! We are stuck in this damn battle. several plot errors. yet still I can't wait to find out how you end this.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 10 years ago
Cliche power ups

Seriously, the whole let me introduce myself never happens, except in samurai movies and crappy anime. Secondly, any warrior worth their reputation would never hold back any amount of skill or special power. Besides the crazy sadist, no character should be having to "charge up/unleash their weapon" half way through a fight. The U.S. Military doesn't withhold air support, and a soldier doesn't refuse to use a grenade so that the fight will be more challenging: they just use the overwhelming fire power and move on to the next target.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
Heheheheh...

Belphegor is wiiiiicked!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
.

Almost missed the archies refernce ............ Feeling stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous