All Comments on 'Life as a Rogue Ch. 03'

by HexGlow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tuty0201tuty0201almost 11 years ago
nooooooo

This was getting. Goood longer chapter s please! !!!!!!!!......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Loved the intense scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story that could be so much better

This has the potential to be a very good story, but without some background on the characters, it falls short. Why are they rogues? Was Amanda mated to the Alpha at some point? Why are they running?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh come on! Chapter is far to short more soon please.

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
Has great potential

This story has great potential but needs longer chapters and more depth to characters, it's a bit like reading a back cover at the moment makes you want to read the book but without the detail. But please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoying It!

but I second the other comments for longer chapters. I feel as though you've done a great job setting up an interesting plot, and now it feels time to settle in and give us more meat of the story. Back plot is slowly seeping out, but a nice hunk of it, instead of a few things strewn in each chapter, would be a great grounding for us readers.

Keep up the thrilling work!

KyriaeKyriaealmost 11 years ago
listen

you take ages to update and then when u do its these itty bittiey pieces of your story and believe me when i say it is frustrating...................

u have a great story going on here. i can see the back story is going to come to light at your own pace and the fact you jumped straight into the drama shows u have a talent or the fast paced stories.........

i like majority of the readers that follow you would sincerely like for you to have a chapter that is minimum of 2 pages please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too short

My comment is like your story too short

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
Great story,but

NEED LONGER CHAPTERS..lol,,,a good read,but we wait sooooooo long for you to post and its just a quick less than 5 minute teaser....Love it,,,please try for a bit more...Thanks

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Good but

I expected a heck of a lot more after a month's wait. If you want to post short chapters, you should post them more frequently. Even once a week would be a bit of a of long wait for one page chapters. If an author waits a month between chapters, I usually expect 2 or 3 pages, minimum.

I like your story and want to find out about your characters. I was excited to see another chapter from you. But actually reading it was frustrating because as soon as I got caught up with the characters, it was over.

I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter but if you plan to keep such short chapters, I'll either wait until you've finished the story to read it, or give up on it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really now

Are you like a Cliffhanger junkie or what? You seriously need to make the chapters longer. YOU ARE KILLING ME !! Please get the next chapter out soon. I wait to read what happens. Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please more

I really have liked your story so far, really interesting. I used to check for a new update almost every day but now only once every week. Can't wait for the next part. Hope it comes soon. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous