All Comments on 'Face (Sex, Power, Love) Ch. 09'

by EricDumuzi

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My wife is turning me into a pussy and cock sucking whore. The only diff. is she does not keep me locked up. She ties me in a chair then attaches a tens machine to my cock and balls and turns it up untill I start cumming without end. When I am totaly drained of cum and in pain then she brings the men in and makes me give blow jobs or she takes me to glory holes and then gets every man in the place to feed me. The humuliation is tahat being empty of cum I no longer feel my old horny self and it is not fun giving blow jobs or eating pussy when you are drainf of all your cum. sometimes I just cry and cry as I suck on those cocks but I know there is no end and if I balk she makes me ask to suck their dirty ass holes . A few times I have had to suck old high school friends shitty holes and I know they tell other friends what I have become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sex slave male whore

Loved the story. I was there in my mind waiting to be dominated and treated like the sex slave he is. Then the story stopped. I need more please. I will do anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous