All Comments on 'Experiencing GM-Partnered Sounding'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
adjoaqadjoaqalmost 11 years ago
wow

Just...wow! thanks for sharing.

forfun44forfun44almost 11 years ago
Sounds a bit scary,

Sounds a bit scary, but erotic at the same time. I'd probably like to try it with the right guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more arousing than most fictional stories posted

Thank you for sharing this. I'm a female fan. I found myself with quickened breathing and a pounding pulse just from your descriptions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

FASCINATING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
'tain't necessarily so

Context is king. In a different kind of relationship, it needn't be such a dark art. It's neither an exclusively gay nor BDSM thing. Spoken from experience. It would be nice to read about it in context of a loving hetero relationship, which is how I experience it. Well, and solo. I guess I'll have to write the story myself. ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I adore DAS. It's what got me into sounding in the first place, on that first site. Your writing is amazing, thank you

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

I became intrigued and turned on by the thought of a penis plug so I bought one and and tried it out. It really felt good and I loved it, but it would slip out if I didn't keep pushing it back in and I wanted to be able to wear it for a while under my clothes.

Then I bought one that had a glans ring that fit behind the head of my cock to keep it in for as long as I wanted. It was great and, because it was hollow, I could pee through it without having to take it out.

Soon I felt the need to explore deeper so I bought a six inch soft beaded silicone toy that had a blub on the outer end that has a small battery powered vibrator in it. That felt FANTASTIC and made me cum really hard!

The next step was to find something longer than my hollow penis plug that I could wear without it slipping out.

I couldn't find anything like that, but I did find a stainless steel chastity cage that has a ring that my balls slip through attached to a cock ring that fits around the base of my cock. The cock ring is part of a short spiral that my cock goes in and has a threaded hole at the tip. When the cage is locked in place, there is a three inch hollow plug that slips through the hole in the tip and the outer end screws into the threads in the tip of the cage.

I'm not really into being caged, because I love being hard, but it let me enjoy the feeling of deeper penetration for hours and hours at a time.

One thing I found out after a wearing the cage/plug a couple of times that really, really turned me on, physically and psychologically. happened just after inserting the plug. I had a syringe filled with sterile lube that I was using to lube the plug as I slipped it into my cock. When the plug was all the way in, I still had half the syringe of lube left. The nipple at the tip of the syringe happened to fit snugly in the hole at the outer end of the hollow plug and I wondered what it would feel like to squirt something up my penis. I squirted the rest of it up my cock and the feeling of the cool lube surging inside me instantly made me shoot my load and the lube out through the hollow plug!

One thing led to another and I found a hollow six inch double ended stainless steel plug. The next time my boyfriend was over I talked him into letting me plug him. I slipped half of it into his cock and the other half into mine. I then jacked him off until he shot his load up my cock. Wow!!! I was the next best turn on for me as when he cums up my butt!

I don't do any of these things on a regular basis, but sometime when I feel really horny and kinky it's a real turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...