All Comments on 'Teacher's Discipline Ch. 01'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Author note at start is appreciated.

Lionheart61Lionheart61almost 11 years ago
:)

Quite a good story. It looks like you are planning on continuing this story by the title. I look forward to seeing what you might do with these characters.

Always_A_DreamerAlways_A_Dreameralmost 11 years ago

Very good read, very enjoyable. I look forward to more.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

You've done a very nice job in presenting this story, using an easy unhurried pace. I'll be interested in how you develop it further, especially with respect to Linda. Hope all is well with you, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice

I loved this! Keep on writing, I can't wait to read the rest!!

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterabout 10 years ago
excellent

this story was very well written, and a very nice twist at the end when the headmistress was spanked.

i frequently spank my wife and reading this story has made me think of a reason to spank my wife again.

needless to say i have thought of a reason, and when i spank her later on i will be acting out your story until susan has got a very red and very sore behind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
same tired old story, about as erotic as cold oatmeal

Honestly...the dude comes off as a sadistic bully. One of his victims needs to kill him.

STRICTHOHCPLESTRICTHOHCPLEabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Well done and love the story line. Love the point of the principal as well was responsible for the teacher actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! My mother used to pull up my blouse and embarrass me by "offering" my smooth, bare and "available" helpless servable teenage tummy over my teacher's denim knees! My arms and legs stretched and held down to the floor as my private panties lowered and spanked bare bottom like a child as my friends wiggled and violated the tip of my tiny nose and milked my available hanging nipples!! I would just have to lay loosely and patiently and focus on improving my tummy behavior as it feels the embarrassing friction feeling my teacher's tight thighs "taking care" of it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous