All Comments on 'Foot Rub for Mum'

by SonOfASoccerMom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely story

A beautiful story...well written. hope to read many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like this young guy

He's smart, funny, and very devious. The boy gets hard whenever his foot is close to, or actually on, his mother's mommy-hole. How much you want to bet the boy'll get his fat young prick up his mommy's cunt real soon?

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 11 years ago
Next!

This is just the type of start I like to a story. I'll be glad to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next

i would like to hear more from this and what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yawn

Not even enough to be considered an intro to a story.

mring01mring01almost 11 years ago
After the second line...

.....I knew this was going to be a waste of time. Nobody cares about the size of your imaginary dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

crap.

chaospezchaospezalmost 11 years ago
great start

I thought it was a great first story. I would recommend you get more descriptive visually, you are good at describing feelings but you should tell what your characters are seeing as well. More dialogue is always a bonus too. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mum is the word

I thought this story had a good build up and I'm surprised.... I usually dont like stories with the word mum in it... This word drives me nuts!Also I think where you left off was a horrible place to leave the story... I dint understand why some authors do that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

I like the idea of your mom massaging your feet, legs, and back. It would have been cool to start it off with a massage after a soccer practice, then have it continue as a regular thing. You come home all tired and sweaty from soccer and have your mom at home waiting to rub you down. After a few times of pulling off your own socks and shirt, you could ask your mom to do it. Use your feet to work on her crotch while she massages your feet and legs and accidently brushes the tip of your cock. The next time have her remove your soccer shorts, allowing her a view of your semi-hard bulge. As she massages your feet and legs, encourage her to go higher while you lie on your stomach. As she massages your back, turn around and ask her to rub your chest. Your cock would be rock hard when you asked her if she'd massage one more thing for you as your feet rub against her mound...

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
is the title

backwards of the story?

ekim22ekim22about 3 years ago
Aww you SOB!

Dang man! Awesome build up and then cut us off at the climax (literally!).

Great job, I'd love to see more of this story with the same type of "discreteness"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LIKE it very very much (👍👍): ☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)! Erotic and realistic 2-in-1.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like it very very much. I will read it again.

I am totally into mom/son incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4+ [4.4/5#88% (⭐⭐⭐⭐+)]!

Really erotic; also, totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous