All Comments on 'Intrusion: Roleplay v. Reality'

by Allivrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i like it.

The shadow is very good and does its job. My only nicpic is he looks a bit thick at the hips without more definition of both leg creases. Perhaps some shadowing there, if you don't want to get 'full frontal.' Maybe trim down but bubble his butt a bit more? I really do like it. Just trying to give honest, and hopefully helpful, personal impression.

Looking forward to more story and more images.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little Nemo in Slumberland

Nice picture, it has a certain "Windsor McCay" feel to it, but I agree that the left leg is too thick, it makes the hips look chubby. Otherwise very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intrusion: Thoughts....

I’m not sure about the face that you drew on him, I mean he kind of looks like Phil. J . Fry off of Futurism. I am glad that you not only explained it for good measure but also made the back shadow clear to see. I am a little confused on the title though. How is this Roleplay V Reality? And finally in conclusion, image itself. Not in the way you drew him no the love the way you drew him, no that is not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about the factor of the lack of details and the lack of things is the best way to say it to complaint the main image.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Hey thats really cool. Do you have anymore? I throughly enjoyed your writings as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous