All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 13'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over the Top but fun

Is there a "Hall of Fame" for not yet "Sea, Air and Land" types?

Love your yarn, keep it coming.

Thanks

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read. Thank you for introducing us to some incredible people. So it is a fantasy, who cares. For a few hours while reading we can forget our own troubles. We can forget all the gloom and doom the television shoves down our throats everyday.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Don't let it end yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too bad this is fiction

In real life, Obama would be mourning the dead Muslim terrorists and having the Justice Department prosecute Steve for using a gun on a school campus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep politics to yourself

Anonymous' comment about Obama is totally ill-placed. Keep your ---ing politics to yourself. I don't want to hear your garbage in regards to a good story read here.

kracker1966kracker1966almost 11 years ago
Thanks for the read

This is a teen drama. He tolds use it was going to be like this so if you don't like it don't read it, and post with a log in and stop using anonymous as a cop out. This is a free fiction for all of us to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
in real life obama have killed more enemy

than anyone else to date.wrong place for that crap.obama haters get a life.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Please don't stop this series, we all want to know how everything turns out......

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i balled

Wow.

keeps getting better and better HDK

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Incredible!!!!!!

I cannot stop reading...looks like I will be at it through the night and early morning hours! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun Story

Young heroes win, family love, positive attitudes about living life, honesty, I am such a romantic sap. Thank you for writing this over the top romantic escape.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Yep, it's official

You have definitely jumped the shark with this story between the last chapter and this one. At this point the story is hilariously, outrageously, stupidly hoaky. Not really my cup of tea anymore.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Still Nothing We Weren't Warned About

And still enjoying the story...

Yes, it's corny / sappy / hokey, but fun. It's a comic book in text instead of pictures. (Yes, I meant comic book, not graphic novel...)

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
just when I thought it couldn't

sure enough

it raised the ceiling in

over the top.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
where is the other terrorist?

" six men sat in front of a plasma TV "

" This guy's a suicide bomber and there're four more inside the gym! "

Steve killed 5 at the gym, but there were 6 doing the planning

????? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How.

How did Steve know there were four terrorists in the gym when the doors were closed and how did the police know that the terrorists had bombs strapped to them.Also if the governor stopped to talk to each of the diners,it would have taken him hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: How

How did you get this far?

Its a story, HDK said its over the top.

He was right but it IS one of the two BEST story lines on the entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bemused

The time I was shot ,I was apparently unconscious for two days.Steve and Billy were apparently shot worse than I was, yet are recovering and awake just a few hours later.Angela Walker wasn't shot as bad ,yet it was hours later before they could see her.What a load tripe.

MankeyMankeyover 3 years ago
Anonymous, really?

How can you truly compare your true life experience to a fictional story? After almost 2 decades of service with the British Army, I saw many friends and comrades wounded in combat and there was never any definitive period for recovery for any of their wounds. I remember being stabbed in the gut in a skirmish in Londonderry that kept me out of action for weeks, yet also received a bullet wound in the arm in Bosnia that only took me out of action for a much shorter period. Please, do NOT equate this story in any way to real life. It is a fantasy and, as such, should be read with a certain suspension of incredulity. Enjoy the story for what it is - a suspension of reality from a storyteller who is trying to entertain rather than educate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just scrolling through...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Till rolling with it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Gritty and all over the emotional spectrum to be sure. 5

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

High drama, good stuff

5/5

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

I just had to stop reading. I am able to suspend reality. This is the first time I just couldn't do it anymore. The lack of understanding the writer has about the type of crisis is just so unbelievably unrealistic. This went from a fun romance to a very bad attempt at an action whatever.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Outstanding writing !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Newt 0351 this isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7089 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories