All Comments on 'A Skinny Mom with Big Holes'

by betternowthanlater

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
That was hot!

Paul and Robin gave mom what she needed and wanted. I'm sure they would have many great adventures together. Hope to read more.

PerfideousPerfideousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

As a fellow writer I am in awe of your story. It would be as hot as any I have read. Just superb.

5 from me of course.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Really wild and kinky.

I like it when mom becomes submissive to her son, and become his slut.

Thanks for the read.

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlateralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Evolution of a story

Thanks, Perfideous, that is high praise, indeed, from another author.

In the first draft of this story, the focus was on the seduction and ended as her son burst in on them. No "big holes", no hints of domination, and certainly not the (over)filling of every hole.

I am happy with where it went, though. Some nice potential for a second chapter, too, but I will wait and see how well this is received.

Feedback welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear God

That was magnificent. I'm lost for words. It's like you made my ultimate fantasy real.

Lesbian mom... Check

Mom/son incest... Check

Pussy fisting... Check

Ass fisting.... Check

The only way this could have been better is if the mom was my milf mom, if the guy was me, and the girlfriend was my super hot sister.

Keep writing, and definitely write more fisting incest.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous