All Comments on 'Ethan's Grace - The Flogging'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonder-full

So perfect that this is from Ethan's POV. You have very clearly shown us sensual pain as opposed to sadistic pain, which is unfortunately the more commonly depicted. Oh, how I wish more authors understood and wrote about this. I hope you write more about this. I continue to enjoy Ethan and Grace's story very much. It deserves so much more than five stars.

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
Wow

The build up and descriptions in this story are wonderful. I love your writing, can't wait to read the next installment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

As a sub, I love being able to see the dom's point of view like this. Thank you. This was awesome. =)

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 11 years ago
I really love the Ethan POV

You provide it from time to time in Amazing Grace, but seeing inside Ethan's head and understanding his POV really makes the overall story much better. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
breathless

A very enjoyable telling indeed. Thank you.

barmaid10barmaid10almost 10 years ago
Out loud

This is one story that is perfect for being read out loud. Although I hate being read to, this story is so well written that I could lay back, close my eyes and be in the moment. It left me breathless. I had to read it twice because the first time I read it too fast . This is a story to savor, like a fine wine . Slow sips, little bits at a time. Sooo good!!

boundandlovedboundandlovedover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

It brought tears to my eyes at the end because I'm fortunate enough to be loved the same way Grace is loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brilliant

What a wonderful story. I focuses on the feeling of both is a long, slow and delicious journey to a climax. This story deserves a wider audience. Maybe a collection of short stories for publication?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

It's nice to read a story with a slower burn. There are a lot of simple sex stories on this site, but you actually explore the control side without losing any of the tension. Well done, cause that can be very difficult to do as a writer. The use of visuals (like the pinkining of her skin) helped keep people engaged. Two thumbs up.

dominatemepleasedominatemepleaseover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great use of tension-building and anticipation! I was on the edge of my seat, getting more turned on as I read through. What a lucky girl she is. I so wish I could be played with in the same way. I am a true sub at heart, but I don't have a Dom to play with. My hubby is not into that like I am. Thank you for letting me picture myself in Grace's place! Your writing really helped me feel I was there. :)

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Good for a stroke story.

I love how his mind works. He really got off on the pain he was causing, but at the same time he was revelling in her enjoyment. If he had not been so careful she may never have trusted him to do it again. Well thought out.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 8 years ago
Superb Tutorial on Flogging

Rarely does an author do so well at calmly explaining the recipe for administering a good, but always controlled and caring flogging. This section should be in every New Dom primer. Nice job, arousing story. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, this is the kind of thing my wife and I are just..

starting into. It has been mostly vanilla sex until now, but we are beggining to explore bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I actually really enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

It's so rare to find a male doms perspective that's so down to earth and doesn't portray supermen with impossible and effortless restraint. Thank you I enjoyed it fully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful and loving.

The whole idea of tops and bottoms, even the term itself: "Tops and bottoms" delineates the groups into egos. You've managed to bring attention to that, surpass it with compassion and a deep understanding for what goes into each. Or... at least for what we *wish* went into each. Every time.

Perhaps it takes a straight female to fully empathize with what a straight female needs in a dominant male? I don't know, lol. But you've definitely got the perspective down - at least as far as what we want is concerned. :) Good job.

aboychickaboychickover 3 years ago

A super-well-written hot story with excellent pacing. Niiiice!

Midmichael67Midmichael67over 1 year ago

From a compassionate and sadistic dominant who has a love affair with floggers, this hit at the heart of what a sensual flogging can be. You delved into the inner turmoil of the top so completely. The need to prove self control, the response to arousal of the body, the pain that the top endures to deliver the sweet blows...this was in short PERFECT.

LadyWilliamLadyWilliamover 1 year ago

Yes. To all of this. Will you be my

master?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous