Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Christen's adventures are progressing nicely, but masturbating in semi-public is arguably pushing the envelope, because that kind of behaviour would be offensive to most passers-by, whereas a little public nudity shouldn't offend anyone.

Of course, the next logical step would be the couple having sex in public. After all, if he gets off on her antics, he should have the courage to join her. Chapter three?

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back, Christen!

Nice to read more of Christen's outrageous exploits. Nuts, but sexy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...........

speechless

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Fuckin' sexy, Naked 1! Just plain fuckin' sexy! More please, this time in an even more public location. BTW, are these 'actual fiction,' or are they total fiction? Just wondering, is all. YOMEYO

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 9 years ago

very good continuation hope your write more about christen's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Truly Hot!

Reminds me of a TRUE story about my wife and I. We stopped at a big name motel while traveling in the Midwest. It was warm weather, so I told my wife I was going to the pool, and for her to put on something very sexy and revealing and come on out. My wife is very conservative, but sometimes she is also quite daring. She has creamy white skin, dark brown hair, a full, curvy figure, very beautiful DD breasts that bounce and sway when she walks, large areole and pink pointy nipples. She has a full thick brown bush that covers a large area of her pubis.

I was swimming. After a while I looked up and nearly went into shock! My wife was walking out of the motel toward the pool very slowly with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a black see-through teddy that was cut high on her hips. Her full breasts were totally exposed; her nipples and areole visible through the see-through teddy. But, what was the most shocking was that her pussy and her full bush were completely exposed! The crotch on the teddy was a snap crotch and very narrow. Most of her bush was exposed with a very narrow strip running down the middle of her bush. I almost fainted and was instantly aroused. Her creamy buttocks were exposed in the back. Nothing was left to the imagination! She slowly walked all around the pool where all who were there could see her naked. She walked up to me and smiled, and said, "Hi Mister! See anything you like?" My jaw dropped. She was exposed on all sides. Nothing was left to the imagination of any man (or woman) there.

Then, she slowly walked back into the motel, down the hallway in front of everyone just like that. I jumped out of the pool and ran back in to the motel, and caught up with her just as she was entering our room. She was laughing. She asked, "Well, was that good enough?" I ripped off her teddy and we fucked like crazy! She was so wet and horny. Every now and then, one of us brings up that day, and I get excited all over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous