All Comments on 'Mom and Her Sleeping Pills'

by grimreaperdetective

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was rape

Pure and simple it was rape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Utter Garbage!

This miserable excuse for a story has to be about the most-poorly-written piece of garbage it has been my misfortune to read.

There is virtually no plot, save the inexcusable actions of a twisted male who takes advantage of his mother's medical condition (insomnia requiring the sleep-aid, Ambien - which has the problematic side-effects of sleep-walking accompanied by amnesia) to rape his mother.

There is no seduction, no romance, and no development of characters (sadly, the male in this story has no 'character' whatsoever, as is evidenced by his selfish deed) and would rate at least a -10, if Lit allowed negative numbers to permit readers to express their utter disgust with a story.

Hopefully, this story will generate enough negative-feedback postings that the author will give up any idea of writing future tales (since it's obvious that he/she cannot write to save his/her soul!) and stick to reading and wanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
suggestions

This is dirtybadwrong enough to appeal to many, they just may not comment. Most anything you write will be slammed by some one (or multiple some ones). You have to learn to be a duck and let the rain roll off.

While this is incest, it is noncon/rape first. When choosing which category to post in think about all major plot elements. Almost nobody checks the tags at the end before they read. If you have strong, potentially triggery elements from another category, write a short author note for the begining. Warning! Warning! This story also has noncon-or femdom-or cuckholding-or a happy ending......Whatever needs to be warned about. You still get flamers, but maybe not so many or so strident. Most readers appreciate it.

You have some basic editing issues that should improve with practice. It can be difficult to show your inner world to folks you know, but a beta reader (second set of eyes) is good for catching grammer/spelling/plot problems.

Good luck and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

The Ambien non-consent was really hot, and i found myself laughing aloud at his clever video taping scheme.

Don't get upset by people who don't understand Literotica is erotic FICTION...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great for a quicky

Great for a quicky lol no plot but thats the point of a quicky keep up the great writing and I'll keep reading

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A really tightly written story

Straight to the point, with little background to the characters but I still liked the story.

Very hot and erotic with a little kink added by the way he subdued his mom into fucking him. Some may call it rape, but I call it a success in fucking the woman of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the asswipe screaming "It was rape"

It's a story in the incest section of a porn site. What kind of a really low grade moron ARE you anyway? What are you DOING here? Yep, it was rape and it was hot. It sure got ME off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Annoying

Aside from the story being boring and typical, can you please use better grammar?? It is annoying to be reading something with your brain going "oh, that has another e" or "oh, that should be an o". This isn't quality writing either, ignoring all the grammar mistakes. Have you heard of spellcheck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

might have been rape the first 2 times but he said they kept it up with no pills latter so stop crying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

I loved reading about your antics with your mom. It sounds like you turned her into a good little whore. My pussy was very wet when I finished. You should ask her to watch the movie again! Sounds like she liked it. During the second showing, you should cum all over her and then fingerbang her. I bet she would like getting fucked while she is covered in your cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I fuck my mom too.

Loved reading your story. I am 16 and my mom is 42 and very hot. My friends say she looks like Courtney Cox with much bigger tits. We started having sex when I was 15.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i want to my mom to night

thats nice read 4 me..iwant to get my mom in sleeping pills..hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah!

Sleepy and Sloppy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol

lol

mikeronmikeronalmost 8 years ago
Mom

Your story was hot and reminded me when I was just a teen and my hot mom took sleeping pills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sleeping pills

How many sleeping pills did you give to your mom

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Good concept and not too bad story succinct

But like a lot of other stories I would do with out so much physical description of either the. First and second person. It really is the only aspect that sticks out. Sorely and really don't flow through with the rest of the body of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous