All Comments on 'My First Story - Exhibitionist Wife'

by livealitle49

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

My only criticism is that the ending felt rushed.

After all the build up the private time with Andrew could have been a few sentences longer.

And the last paragraph could easily have been as long as the rest of the story. Or maybe another chapter.

Anyhow, I enjoyed your story and am looking forward to reading more of your work.

livealitle49livealitle49almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I am thrilled that some of you like my story. I will write more! Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Get busy on your next one!

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
Welcome!

I love hot wife stories, especially the female POV. You and hubby obviously have worked it all out for both of you to enjoy to the max this unique freedom. Hope you have many more adventures to share with us.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 11 years ago
rushed the sex a bit

terrifically written, gave it five stars though the actual sex ought to be more proportionate to the set up in your next story. You can do that be adding detail of what she felt, what he or she touched while they fucked, the feelings of those orgasms, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what is eroticism

while dancing what were you feeling. how was he reacting. did he stroke you had you stockings on,what was his cock like pressing against you. did you help his fumblings.

best eroticism is older women such as you doing this to a shy boy and then taking him to your room and seducing him by guiding his every move including kissing leading his hands to secret places. Pre love in cloths is much more erotic than just gulping down cum or swallowing meat. describing feelings tentative actions with words like feel,sweat,smell,breath, skirt ,nylon,thigh,swish,rustle,heat,breathing,etc can be so erotic especially if and older women is teaching,encouraging,seducing a shy tentative first timer or am i wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
deeply erotic

great sensual and seductive account.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 11 years ago
I lo ved your story...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I gave you a 5 star rating!

RecHiker

katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

Another excellent story about an older woman teasing a younger man; but this time the guy was allowed the release he needed after being teased to boiling point.. For the conclusion alone I'd like to give you 6 stars, but it will have to be 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent start, more detail please

Weĺl written and loved the storyline but would benefit from more detail? Especially the rushed ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The psychodynamics between her & her hubby was described perfectly

She is a loving wife and a keeper!

I myself know to a point the pleasure a voyeur husband feels when another man starts hitting on his wife. I know how confused a voyeur husband feels when he sees another man stroking, petting, caressing and sweezing her bare ass and thighs while she is riding him in our marital bed!

I now realize that i have had strong voyeur side since childhood but did not know what it was & how to call the sensation i had in certain circumstances.

I loved when guys stare at my girlfriend or my wife. I thought i simply was proud she is mine. The feeling was more complex than that. I realized what it was when my first wife started flirting with other men... then when i suspected she was having an affair.

I instantly became fully aware of my voyeur side when i cought them naked in bed in our house. BTW it was not me who filed for divorce but 2 years later she left me for another man (her lover # 3 or 4).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great to have a sexy wife !

My wife and I are both exhibitionists but she is the main attraction. The diference is, in our case, I love to watch her in action. She goes a little further seeings how she never wears underwear and if the opportunity arises will get completely naked. Our rules are anything goes as long as it's consensual. Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i love wet panties

i wish I could have put your panties on and jerked as I watched him do you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Too risky - alone in stranger's room after only an hour or so, etc. Pretty formulaic as well, plus rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent First Story!

This was a very well told and highly erotic story. My wife and I both liked it because it was clearly based on your personal experience. Also, it was a clear collaboration between you and your husband. Second, it was a “wet” story, i.e. wet kisses, wet panties, wet cock head, etc., which was very sensual.

The game you played in the bar is one that we have played often. My wife is hard-wired for sex, is vaginally and anally orgasmic; plus, she can often cum just from kissing or being fondled by other men. While our sex life is great, we found out early on that she needed other cocks to service her. She is mildly exhibitionist, gets off on the attention of other men, she needs sexual variety.

In a typical night out to a bar, she will literally dance with and get manhandled by at least a dozen different men and that drives her wild with lust. She loves to be passed around before deciding who, if anyone, gets to bed her.

More interesting is that she loves breeding and we now have four young children. She gave me a vasectomy as a wedding gift and the children are all by four different men. She is now trying for baby number five and that will be our last.

She is not a slut and will not sleep with just anyone. However, she is sexually gifted and she has used this gift with about 30 different men in our 6-year marriage. We thank you for sharing with us how you explore your own gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome night!

Your story is amazing!! I got hard as soon as she started opening her legs at the bar! I was really hoping for bareback with a creame pie, but it was a lot of married guys dream!! My wife did almost the same thing, braless and no panties! I would sit back and watch her leave with 1 or 2 guys. When she would come back in, you could tell she had been fucked!! Always had a fresh cream pie or two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Very hot night for you! Hopefully Brian got some steamy action from you after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Exhibitionist story

I have a neighbor who caught me masturbating while i was in my bedroom from her bedroom now she pretends shes not watching but oh my god what a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot! Wow!

Man, that was intense, hot! So horny! I, too, think more info on the feelings, what she is wearing, how she looks down there, etc. That's one of the hottest I have read.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Oh Wow...

Amazingly done!

There's quite hotter than then a mature woman with a younger guy and you did a wonderful job with this story that got me hornier than a room full of rabbits lol,but seriously ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have always pursued women older than myself. Combine their alluring looks, seductive curvy figures, and desire to explore avenues of pleasure they would not consider with their husbands, creates the most erotic experience for the guy lucky enough to be their intended target.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous