All Comments on 'Games We Played: While Shopping'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
Classic!!!

the last line was superb!!.. a wonderful series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So...

...that is why women like shopping so much. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Makes me want a sister!

Wonderful series! I read them all and I hope you're still working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like my

Story sound similar to one the mom Nalina told me, after she went to purchase bra & panties with Surendran uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
youbadboy

This series of stories is probably the best I have ever read on this website. I loved every bit of it. How I would like the series to continue is that she exposes herself in public in his company. See author called nrlynkdbabe for ideas. For instance, in the last story, she could have left her panties off and walked around the mall delibrately exposing herself (perhaps in other fitting rooms). That would definitely have gave him an erection. The incest with the exhibitionism would combine my favorite gendres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oops I did it again

You nasty person, got me all sticky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cum-soaked bad boy, QUITE!

I am too, after THAT shopping trip. Let's go again, OK.

Gosh, 2 B let in2 the dressing room @ a VS store, WOW. & with a hot lil sister 4 cumpany 2! OMG. no WONDER he soaked his shirt! I would 2!

Wish MY sister wanted 2 go shopping 4 undies (sorry, 'lingerie') with ME, sometime. She would set me off like was described in the story, I am sure! She has double D breasts, btw, as well as a hot little ass 4 screwing!

( o)( o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Short and sweet

It doesn't you many pages to tell a really good story. Really good, and really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the humour

Quite hilarious, the ending. Loved the combination of erotic and humour. Great, plz continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love you!

I love every one of your stories and I want more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are good, very good.

Keep up the excellent "believable" stories. I guess that's what makes them so good, they are believable.

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Mixed with teasing, the best combination for the curious imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

Still to damn short.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Games We Played: While Shopping:" - Laura and Unnamed Bro - (Sister and Brother)

The story is so believeably realistic, in presentation, in all the actions of the characters, in their banter and dialogue, in the highly intelligent conversation and in their continuing to grow, love, respect, sensuality and endearing attitudes for each other! Their lives are entwined with each other in their emotions, and deepening love. Their mind and soul and spirit is beginning to meld and mold their bodies as one entity as though they are the only beings in their universe!

This story grabs the reader at the very outset, and holds the reader mesmerized, almost breathlessly, begging for the pleasure of reading such an awesome masterpiece of pure literary excellence to never end!!!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

yes, quick and hot, and they're likable characters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ending?

Are you going to wrap this up? These two are so good together and you just drop them outside of Victoria's Secret? Do they tell their parents? Does Chrissy interfere in any way? Laura said she would like to meet her. Of course, that was before he found out she is engaged. Does anyone comment on seeing them at the mall together? So much more we, as the reader, need to know. They are so dear to each other, do they end up making a life together? Will we ever know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Changing room

I love your story, but the only unrealistic part for me is being let into the changing room. I have been to VS dozens of times with my gf and guys are banned from even looking at the changing room let alone going inside and having a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
tooshay

my hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmm

'we'll work from the inside out.' eh? does that mean there will be a part two to 'Game We Played: While Shopping' ? I hope, I hope, I hope.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

A really good hot sibling incest story. That is until chapter 3, no idea why the author brought Chrissy into the story seems completely random and broke the storyline of the siblings games with one another.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Not enough stars!

Brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucken sexy

Youbadboy is the best.........all his/her stories are so sensual and I can't stop touching myself as I read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The fitting room

The one comment about no guys in the fitting room at Victoria's Secret is right on. But girls are allowed to bring girls in there with them.

One of my best memories is the time my girlfriend and I were in a Victoria's Secret fitting room and she ate my pussy as the attendant was asking if I needed help with the things I was supposed to be trying on.

I told her that I had all the help I needed as my girlfriend put her tongue in my pussy and I started to cum on her face

I'm sure that she fitting room had the aroma of my pussy when we left.

My girlfriend's face sure had the smell of pussy on it, but nobody seems to notice it

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Wonderful Segment for a panty affectionado! Really enjoyed it, en Route to the young man eventually getting his cock into his now-horny little sister. Thanx for anothe Read!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

However, it looks like the stories are out of sequence. This one was written before Games We Played: Secrets

(Previous Part), and also seems to be intended to come before Secrets, otherwise he would have actually fucked her in the fitting room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous