All Comments on 'My Darling Cuckold'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not usually into cuck....

....i'm submissive, but don't get off on sharing. lol. Still the part where the wife offers him to suck on her breasts because he deserves it, and is good at it is very hot. dialog is very good.

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Good effort but does it quite work?

I'm not 100% sure that the framing device and final twist quite work, and if they don't, the body of the story becomes a bit one dimensional. Brave effort to try something a bit different, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was simply bad.

Poorly conceived plot about a cheating slut. Certainly not a loving wife. Certainly nothing erotic or entertaining about this mess. I hope hubby can use the letter in his divorce. No one would stay married to this whore. Of course this is a fictional story. But at least it could have been well written and had decent characters that a reader could identify with. But these people were dumber than rocks. What was interesting or entertaining about it? Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did he say "Well that was simply bad." ?

The wiring in the brains of some of these trolls !

It was sexy and sweet. Please write more and consider that if your story wasn't affecting that troll would not be "disturbed" ... Nice story , thank you.

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

Awesome, part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous