All Comments on 'Three Bulls Theatre, Act 01 ~New Meat~'

by Secsfiend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

Can't wait for Act II!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very lucky gurl!

This was a great story. I wish it had happened to me. ummmm. Let go with Act II I can't wait.

ReyLin64ReyLin64almost 11 years ago
Nice!!

I loved it cannot wait for Act II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. I got rock hard reading this story wish it was me laying on the desk pleasing professor kent and my two classmates. Can't wait to see what act 2 has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would so love to be in theater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I am in the theatre, a lot of the actors are gay. A lot of the time I got to play a womens role, the gay guys would play the lead actor, go figure. The amount of back stage sex was amazing. I got to see guys blowing each other but the most sensual was watching these guys fuck. there is something very erotic watching a cock penetrate and fuck another guys butt and more than once I had stroked myself watching these guys. A couple of times i was asked would I like to join in but resisted the temptation. Old Man River came along, I played the boat owners wife, I didn't have to sing, dressed in colorful full dresses. It was scheduled for 4 weeks, we had to get a black man who could sing for the star song. Ralph was his name, a tall big built man, deep voice, mid 50s, I knew him from town but did not know he could act, well he wasn't that great but he could sing ok. We shared the same dressing room, I would change, walk around in my tights, ask him to do and undo my dresses. At the end of the first week he said about the guys, saying that 3 had asked him back to their rooms. I said yeh, they had asked me once, did you go, no., you no why, well I am not gay. In the second week, he relaxed more, walking around in his briefs, he even said you don't look half bad in those tights and dress. I noticed when he was dressing or undressing me his big hands would touch my neck and once he brushed my ass, my cock tingled when he did this. After the Saturday night show in the second week, it was announced that the show would be extended a further 2 weeks, there was champagne in the lunch room I sat in my tights, drinking the champagne, then walked back to my dressing room with Ralph. We passed a room, the door was partly open, one of the guys was fucking another doggy style, I felt Ralph behind me, he was as turned on as I was, and then I felt his hand on my bottom, his finger resting on my hole. I moved to our room, closed the door, Ralph moved over and kissed my neck, it felt natural, my cock was pushing out the front of my tights, I realized why I didn't go with the guys, I was the one who wanted to be fucked and I guess I didn't want the others to know. Ralph held me, I looked at him and said wait. I went to my dresser and put on my black wig and one of the dresses. I walked out, he was naked, I sat down, he moved to me presenting his cock, I touched it, it grew, he wanted me to suck it but I didn't. He stood me up, guiding me to the sofa, bending me over it, my tights pulled down and oh, his tongue rimming me, probing my hole, my cock hard in my tights. he moved away, I thought is that it but no a finger was pushed to my ass, wet, pushing inside, gently, then 2, removed and then the man who would fuck my ass for the first time positioned his cock and gently eased into me. It took some time, it hurt, I yelped, groaned, screamed a bit and was gloriously fucked my cock shooting my cum all over the sofa as he gently but firmly fucked my ass. Long and hard, I felt him pulse deep in me and his warmth fill me, then he lay gently stroked my hair with his cock deep inside me. I see him quite often now, I dress for him, he likes tights and dresses, I have learnt to take his cock in my mouth before he sends me over the edge fucking me. not only that, I join the boys after the show, there is one guy there, Sean, who has quite a long cock who also prefers me in tights who sucks my cock until I cum in his mouth before fucking me hard on my knees. I guess I am gay after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous