All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Housewife Lesbians'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

since it was Olivia who started the game with Victoria mom to seduce Victoria.

Victoria should finish it with the seduction of Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

It should definitely be her

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
Olivia or Victoria?

Although the emotional answer naturally is Victoria, the sadist in me says I would like to see Victoria and her Mom serving together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Would love to see Victoria's plans fall apart and Olivia as the victor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria should win

Make her crush that little slut Olivia into submission -- a grand finale where they all pleasure Victoria's holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

It's about time you got back to this story, please just finish it before a year goes by. She should win as she is the bigger dom then Olivia and has Olivia's mom and her friend as her slaves and she can get their daughter’s to be her slaves too and that would give her five sluts to use.

parputter69parputter69almost 11 years ago
Olivia

Although it would seem right for Victoria to make Olivia her sex slave, Victoria is the one showing submissive tendencies so she will submit to Olivia. Unless, neither one submits and they are both Mistresses to their mothers, June, Becka, and Katrina who submits to Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I vote Victoria

I would love to see victoria win... but why not right both one where vic wins another where olivian wins..... I mean really come on who doesnt think of this XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

To have Olivia win after all the build up would be anticlimatic. Victoria will prove in the end to be stronger and it would really be erotic to make Olivia service not only Victoria's mom, but Olivia's mom and all the others who Olivia dominated for so long. The story would be great having Victoria totally dominate and humiliate Olivia for several chapters. Like having Olivia suck Victoria's toes at school in front of the Cheerleaders. Having Olivia lick Olivia's mom's ass in front of Victoria's mom, etc. There are many great possibilities for extended chapters.

If you had Olivia win, then I believe the story would abruptly end there, no more to tell. So decide.

Your writing is great!!!

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28almost 11 years ago
Victoria 4 the win

Victoria shows a greater understanding of the submissive nature an would-be a better Dom for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should because she seems to be the better dom glade you got back to some older stories hope you can finish this one out and add some more story lines to

A Perfect Fall that's the story I can't wait to finish but this ones great to all your stories are the best I have read about interracial lesbians kept up the good work but please get back to some of the other stories that we loyal fans are waiting for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VICTORIA

I think victoria should win. So as to teach olivia a lesson of how to feel being a submissive slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I'm a sucker for when the good guy wins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still Queen and Mistress . . . Victoria.

As in days of old when Victoria was Queen of the British Relm, our modern Victory has conquered and should dominate as The Mistress over all! Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray!

Bring Olivia to her knees licking the queenly cunt!

Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray! Hip, hip hooray!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Inaccurate English = Rotten Research/Ignorance

It's 'roger', not 'rodger'; 'bugger' is only ever used to mean 'sodomise' or, as you so delicately put it, 'arse fuck'; and the English say 'fuck' more often than 'shag.'

Your research is dire and, anyway, I don't think you can write.

happyjack921happyjack921almost 11 years ago
Victoria

I like Victoria, Olivia does not deserve to win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The winner should be.....

....Victoria! Bitches like Olivia should be knocked down a peg or two. Olivia seems to think that she is untouchable, but, she needs to learn that she's not.

masterj32202masterj32202almost 11 years ago
Victoria

Put Octavia through as much humiliation as possible. Lord knows the bitch deserves it.

camo1980camo1980almost 11 years ago

I think Victoria should win.

footladyfootladyalmost 11 years ago

another great story, Victoria should win, after all its her story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

Olivia needs to taken down, and maybe even made to be submissive to the others as well

MistressQueenFoxyMistressQueenFoxyalmost 11 years ago

Victoria to win that's for sure silk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Olivia should definitely end up on her knees. And since I hated the snobby bitches in school, I hope she ends up being the beta bitch. The lowest wrung on the sub ladder if you will. Plus I feel that theres potential for more stories if Victoria wins. Hope to see your decision soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia's fan

I disagree with previous comments. I think Olivia must win. I have not seen a weakness in Olivia, but Victoria clearly has a submissive streak. If Victoria wins, the story is very obvious since we have seen all her thoughts. However, Olivia might bring some unexpected surprisses. I would love to see Victoria completly dommed and her thoughts in the process.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Exotic & exciting, but a bit difficult to follow.

I'm not knocking the story, but you've got so many characters, using so many names, it's getting a bit confusing. I'm considering using some kind of roster to keep track of who's who. You may have to provide a cast list at the beginning of each chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why not both?

It may be too much to ask but it would be great to see two stories; one with Victoria dominating Olivia and another story with Victoria crawling between Olivia's legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VICTORIA

I'd love to see Olivia crawling to Victoria's opened legs & eat out her cunt like a good slut should, (put the bitch in her place lol) I think if Victoria was to win the story can continue a bit longer. she would have 6 sluts to her disposal: Olivia, Katrina, June, Lauren, her mother, & Becka. PLEASE HAVE VICTORIA WIN. and continue the series sooner then alot later. thank u. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

more more

mufdvr88mufdvr88almost 11 years ago
victoria

definately have to go with victoria to save her mothe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria

Something about Olivia really annoys me more than most antagonists. I would love to see her put in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Great story can't wait un til Victoria wins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria to win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria for the win

Actually a tough call, it could go major hot either way. I guess if I have to chose it would be Victoria since we have seen more of her. If you have Olivia win you will have to do some stories about women she has seduced.

Is there a way they can both win? A tie maybe and then they team up to tear a swath through the women of their town. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia Win

Olivia must win

dragon_loverdragon_loveralmost 11 years ago
Victoria

dear god let this young sultry English mistress win as well as make olivia and Kat become her personal pets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Surprise Us

Its pretty clear the majority want it to end with Victoria as the HBIN (Head Bitch In Charge). But I say you should write the story making who you prefer the winner, but throw in some twists with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria Hands Down

Olivia should be taken down a peg or two!!!

sambobonessambobonesalmost 11 years ago
outstanding!! Give a twist.

Came across this series just before this story posted. I'm HOOKED!! Can't wait for the finale. Possible twist where both girls play dom/sub role to each other while mainting dom roles they already have in place. Again, OUTSTANDING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Yes this sexy domme should win. With Olivia as her personal pet and becka her new gf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

I say let Victoria win and make both Olivia and Kat her subs!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super

Let victor,is win

wrecktechwrecktechalmost 11 years ago
Victoria victorious!!

Olivia sub to all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victorius Victoria

Victoria wins. 'Nuf said.

Bedspread02Bedspread02almost 11 years ago
Why only these two?

Why not let Katrina or the brainy girl win?

Wouldn't that be the best ending?

All the popular and rich bitches submitting to the valedictorian?

Ghost31486Ghost31486almost 11 years ago
Quick decision...

Victoria!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Definitely..

Victoria. Olivia needs someone to put her in her place. Victoria should win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I would like to see Victoria Win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how about a good twist to it all

you should make two endings one were Victoria is the victor and an alternate were Olivia is the victor.

you could have some really good plot points in both stories the one where Victoria wins could involve Olivia being betrayed by her close friend Katrina when she finds out her mother is a submissive lesbian slut and helps victory to dominate Olivia in the most erotically sweet revenge ever.

as for the one were Olivia is the victor you could have Victorias mother betray her on this day when she's being ruthlessly fucked by the two teens she unintentionally says her daughter name in the throws of passion and is ordered to explain more of the "seduction" of her when she spills the beans revealing her daughters plans thus ruining any chances Victoria had of success

im also choosing to remain anonymous if this comment gets good reviews or you want any more possible outcomes for this story line just comment back to me i love reading your stories and ill be checking in periodically looking for this comment to see what you said back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Olivia should win definately

pmk223pmk223almost 11 years ago
And The Winner is !!!

Victoria without a doubt (and us being English has nothing to do with our vote).

hawkco119hawkco119almost 11 years ago

Victoria should win

eusnavyeusnavyalmost 11 years ago
FTW

Victoria for the win

anal8503anal8503almost 11 years ago
Victoria for the win

Victoria for the win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria all the way! Olivia should be totally humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
vikki

Victoria all the way since the other bitch wanna start shit without knowing who she is battling

freakz2628freakz2628almost 11 years ago
Sweet English Victoria

Victoria should make Olivia and Katrina both her sluts and have them fuck their own mothers to complete process

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 11 years ago
VICTORIA ALL THE WAY

Count me in as a Victoria supporter. Olivia started it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
victoria yes

victoria deserves to win olivia needs to be submissive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victory for Victoria

Victoria should be the final victor with all the bitches submitting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria should be queen

Victoria all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria has to win!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria must win!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria wants to lose to Olivia, she should be humiliated, collared and on her knees serving her in front of the whole school. And she'd love every second of being humiliated, she'll probably beg her to do it to her if this series doesn't finish soon. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

They should become girlfriends and make everyone their sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

It would be way hotter if Victoria ended up submitting to Olivia. She's already getting hot just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

It would be hotter then ever for Victoria, thinking that she's such a dom, trying to challenge Olivia before Olivia puts Victoria in her true place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria has to win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria !

Victoria!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite series

Victoria should win she did dominate her own mother which is harder to do when you think about it and she has more going for her than the other chick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria should win

BeggarPoetBeggarPoetalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I'm not sure that these are two characters who could defeat each other. The rivalry is simply too intense for either to give in, especially when neither has shown any weaknesses. Victoria has fantasized about pleasing Olivia, true, but she has also fantasized about Olivia pleasing her, which suggests the real issue is that she's attracted to Olivia. These are two girls who are so similar in nature that they are compelled towards one another. I think it would be more interesting (and exciting) to see a final series of moves in this game, each trying to outdo the other, until they realize that they have met their match: someone they must deal with as an equal. As a partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia for sure!

Victoria submitting to Olivia would be the best 100%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let the Mom;s become Mistresses of these 3 dirty daughters

Hello,

I would say give a big twist and let the Mom's of Victoria, Olivia and Katrina be the Mistresses of house and have their little slut daughters around their fingers.

eley1958eley1958almost 11 years ago

Victoria should definitely win over Olivia and Katrina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Both

I reckon you should do two separate stories for each outcome :) I'll be sad to see this series finish :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I'd love to see both girls get their endings, but if i had to choose I vote for Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

A bitch like olivia needs to be broken and trained to be an obedient slut/whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

Olivia

DwinohDwinohalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should definitely win over both Olivia and Katrina. Victoria didn't start this, Olivia did when she seduced Victoria's mom. She cannot be allowed to win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

She's our heroine and must prevail. Thanks for a great series.

VICTORIA FTW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
olivia

olivia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win

glandenningglandenningalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win. And Olivia should have to lick her ass.

marty276marty276almost 11 years ago
English language?

Good story more please.To Bugger someone is arse fuck them. You aim for the cunt enter the arse you have made a mistake????? You have buggerd it . Doing diy when you hit your thumb with the hammer you are fucked and buggerd!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OLIVIA

It would be too predictable to see Victoria win. But, it would be really exciting to read about how Olivia had this master plan and was playing Victoria the whole way. Super hot story. Please keep writing.

memzilamemzilaalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

I think Victoria should win. I like to see how olivia get humiliated and have to to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Have to make it Victoria winning and completely astonishing Olivia & Katrina, etc. making them her sluts too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Both are Winners ! ! ! !

Olivia and Victoria are both winners because they or will have shagged each other's mother. They have turned their mothers into carpet munchers, so why stop here. They should set up a dual Dom relationship and take many more MILF's with their slut mothers help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VICTORIA

Victoria for the win, but I'd like to see an alternate ending with Olivia winning if your up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Olivia

I find it hotter when the POV character submits. Please consider and thanks for all the stories

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Victoria for the win. Olivia is a bitch who I want to see become a sub. I think Victoria is a switch, but Olivia is most likely a sub. My thought is she is the like the sister in another of SSL's works who starts off as the dom but then becomes her brother's sub because she was a true sub you just needed that push. I think Olivia could play out the same way.

So Victoria for the win!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria.

I want to see Victoria overcome both her internal doubts and her bitch rival.

72dubbs1272dubbs12almost 11 years ago
Vicky FTW!

This has been a delightful twist to this story and I'd love for you to make Victoria the winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria

Olivia needs to be crushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria for the win!

Olivia and Katrina represent the type of people I despised in school. Make them both complete submissives to Victoria.

Looking forward to the next chapter of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Victoria for the win

Both would be hot subs but to see Vicky have a whole harem would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria for the win. Olivia and her friend are the kind of bitches that need to be crushed. I would go so far in saying that Olivia has issues and masking them by being a bully and general bitch. Crush the Olivia the Bitch.

For good measure, I would have Olivia walk in on Victoria fucking her mom's ass as she eats out Victoria's mom. With one of Victoria's other subs there to make sure Olivia can't try and blackmail Victoria. Crush Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Victoria, she deserves it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50343 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES