All Comments on 'Brooklyn Gang Bang'

by case28

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 11 years ago
Case28, this is a poem worthy of havin' come from my friend

Erectus's pen !! 5-ed .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the plight of an enthusiastic whore

who enjoys the cash and thrill of brutalization, some cryptic passages that beg for clarity i.e. 7th verse

case28case28almost 11 years agoAuthor
The Seventh Verse

To unlock the cryptic meaning of the seventh verse one must understand the complexities that is Ms Brooklyn. She is a young woman of many talents, one of which enables her to "squirt" a copious volume of fluid during ejaculation, much to the entertainment of her audience or voyeurs. The volume is so great in fact that it is necessary for her to contain the jet stream of vaginal fluid in an expensive bowl or similar container (the Fountain Bowl), which she recently purchased from the local homeware store. Then in a moment of extreme jubilation following her orgasm, she empties the contents of the bowl over her head and body.

I hope this sheds some light on this verse.... or perhaps I divulged another clue about the poem. ;)

Thanks for reading readers and thanks for your interest anon.

PS Maybe you're right with this little number Ashesh9. Perhaps ERECTUS and I do channel the same voices. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cumshot

I want one

case28case28almost 11 years agoAuthor
Cumshot?

I didn't write the cumshot into the poem because I thought that would be too predictable. I like to give the reader something unexpected. However, I'm keen to explore Brooklyn some more, so if somebody else is keen for a sequel to Brooklyn Gang Bang and throws down the gauntlet, I will accept the challenge. You can even suggest a title for Brooklyn's sequel if you dare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous