All Comments on 'Black Sheep Ch. 01'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumealmost 11 years ago
Please do continue

You've got a good story line going here and you're handling it well. I look forward to reading more.

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 11 years ago
too funny

I love the flip in the typical black sheep scenario. Makes me smile and chuckle out loud at some of the antics going in that house. Poor guy. Can't wait to see where this goes, such a departure for you and find it very interesting to see where you will take this in the future.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I'm not even surprised that I love it. You do so well with your writing, I am amazed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

Just one suggestion, have a more to the point intro to hook the reader.

KarenasKarenasalmost 11 years ago
Love It

You know I think you're so talented--and this story proves it. Love the characters! Can't wait to see what happens next!

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

I don't venture into H&S all that often and only have a story here because that's where it got put when I submitted it. Because of this, I only found your story because of your post on the forums.

In the spirit of leaving actual feedback that doesn't involve a drooling fangirl moment, I have to disagree with the forum comment about this being a lot of purple prose. I actually know quite a few geeks who talk like this on a regular basis, but I have to say it's a breath of fresh air to see it written out. I did catch a couple spots where you missed or misspelled a word, but they weren't bad enough to turn me off from the story.

Overall, you do a good job of bringing the MCs thoughts across. Not just in the 1st person POV, but in the writing itself. Damien is a "normal" kid having to deal with a deviant family. Take the term normal however you want. The flip-flopped positions of the parents versus the teenager is brilliant.

I look forward to reading the next chapter. Since you'll see this on your recent activity, I'm not going to repeat myself over on the forum.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
That was a fun read

Thank you, LaRascasse, for making me smile. You pretty much owed me since your other stories made me cry. 5 stars and well done!

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago

So you *can* write funny, well written stories that aren't sad or tragic. (Though I've thus far only read the first chapter. Crossing my fingers you don't manage to kill off any characters in the next ones.) Love this so far. It had me cackling aloud and snorting like an idiot.

Random notes:

- Want to both protect Damien and corrupt him.

- I kinda want to read Lucy's erotica. She's seen it all live and first hand so I'm sure it's pretty good.

- Despite Aunt Hannah's claim, not all of us are thirsting for gay porn. I support the lifestyle but it's frustrating to see hot men go at it and know you've got nothing to offer that they want.

Off to read chapter 2!

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Giggle-worthy

Convention reversal is almost always satisfying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1133 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES