All Comments on 'Finally Alone'

by raylene

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so damn hott

wow...this story was so hot..especially coz i always think of my own sister's bf whn i get dressed up..i always think how nice it would be if he were to fuck me with his big cock rather than my sis.....keep the good work going man..hope u produce some more stuff on this theme....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

loved it...pleas cuntinue id love it moer...............................................pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ^_^

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
My Reasons....

I almost gave you 3 but I gave you 4. You need to spell check your work.

As risky as I thought it was of him to set up in his sister's room when he doesn't know when she will come home, it would make it harder for the boy friend to find him like that.

Loved the part when he found out that a friend was there too and that he got off on what he saw , but why did he hide from him before they left?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot it made me cum !!

This story is so hot it made me cum -- and I swallowed it all !!! I love getting dressed up and I constantly fantasize about getting caught in my sister's clothes. It would be great if her boyfriend joined us and fed his big juicy cock to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love being dressed

I began wearing my sisters clothes some time ago and these days I go out and get myself fucked when in her panties. Then I put then back in her draw without washing them and wonder how she likes having a man's sperm in her panties which was delivered tp my bum hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

This story is so hot I came hard in my hand -- and ate it all up !!! I dress in my sister's clothes and my fantasy is to have her catch me and make me suck her boyfriend's cock while she fucks me with her big dildo (I've seen it in her closet, it's huge). I want her and her boyfriend to help me "come out of the closet" because I know that I'm truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch - and I love it !!

Please tell more of this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

Please continue with the next chapter. Can't wait to read about your sister, her boyfriend and their other friend all fucking you while your cross-dressed. I too am a CD who loves getting fucked. I would love it if my sister and her boyfriend fuck me and then have all their other friends over to fuck me too. I'm such a sissy faggot slut -- and I love it !!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
please continue

I love this story. I would love for 2 young hung studs to catch me wearing women's clothes and feed me their cocks and then fuck me. One at each end. Perfect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"All I could mustard" really cracked me up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"All I could mustard" is one of the funniest thing i've read. Couldn't stop laughing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraylene@raylene
146 Followers
life is short and so are most relationships, so get all the cock you can!