All Comments on 'First Bi MMF'

by meltingclock5

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Time2GLTime2GLalmost 11 years ago
Very plausible, very hot!

Great build-up, clean and simple story line, very satisfying. I know there are many men and women who share this fantasy. Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great way to start

great storie, had me hard and ready .just the right length of reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
`

EXCEEDINGLY HOT

SkatenakedSkatenakedalmost 11 years ago
got me going

Great bisex story. Got my first wood of the night!

meltingclock5meltingclock5almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment. Big shout out to member RexBrookdale for being such a great volunteer editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short story

Its takes the right woman to bring out the desire in a lot of guys. It is easier to get guys to do it than most women think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Got me going

this was very hot, and made me hard as a rock.

DaintyLilSadistDaintyLilSadistalmost 11 years ago
first time for everything

wow. this was realy good.

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
Oh wow

this was awesome thank you. Not enough good mmf on here - well done. got me so hard and wet. more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it! More please!

Thank you! So hot!

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Well yeah

Thanks for the shout out; I really enjoyed helping out as editor. Great story. If there's a sequel, you know I'd be happy to help out again.

Cheers!!

spork47spork47almost 11 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for writing. Now let's hear about the next morning!

bidimetolovesbidimetolovesalmost 11 years ago
Love

Wonderful job - hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

That was definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site!

txnmiketxnmikeover 10 years ago
SMOKING

That was freakin' smoking hot. If I were going to shoot a video, this would be the script.

Wow.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Perfect !

All my horny MMF dreams rolled into one.

markindymarkindyover 10 years ago
Perfect...

Hot story. Most guys don't realize how much their missing until the right woman allows them to explore. So similar to my own experience....though it was much more awkward and clumsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have a fantasy just like this with my wife and my college roommate from years ago. Very hot story, I'm going to go jerk off now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great ,Story !!! My GF Ann has me suck cocks for her !

Bimike43Bimike43almost 10 years ago
Thanks. Hot story

A well written tale of friends, going further w their bi adventures, as well as a smoking hot older woman as 'coach'.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Incredibly hot

Loved this so much. Great writing and now I need to jerk off.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Pile o' penis

Nothing like a girl and more than one cock around.

leibeleibealmost 9 years ago
Loved this story

Smoking hot, would love to experience a scenario like this!

bikerbear600bikerbear600almost 9 years ago
Great

Really hot story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Sorry that you seem to have stopped writing

I enjoyed reading "First Bi MMF", and hope you keep writing.

I love stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorites involve some sense of humiliation, and maybe the guy has an audience to witness his conversion.

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great memories!

A few years ago I met a couple of BBW ladies on a swingers site. One was bi playful and the other was straight. Both were beyond hot in bed and seemingly insatiable. The night we met, the bi one, who didn't know yet that I was bi, told me the hottest thing to her, sexually, was 2 bi guys getting it on. We'd just met 30 minutes earlier and this was like an injection of Viagra straight to my cock. I told her if that's the case then we're going to have a lot of fun. Because she unfortunately had to move 450 miles away 3 months later, we only had a chance to explore our bi sides together a couple times but they were so hot. The first time, we'd just checked into a motel with another couple and I went into the bathroom to pee and came out to find her already face down in the other lady's pussy. The receiver was going out of her mind in ecstasy while her bf sat there stroking a very thick cock over his gf's face. I'll let you imagine the rest of the night!

With the other straight swinger I'd met, I told her the night we met for coffee that I was bi and she found that intriguing in that though she'd been swinging for years, she'd never been with 2 bi guys and had many questions. I had a bi buddy with a huge cock and who could go forever without cumming so we set it up for a date that coming Friday night. That night was all she needed to know that swinging would never be the same without a couple of bi guys in the room. Over the next 16 months, that was the regular deal and we both loved it to the max. As she was much younger than me, we parted ways when she found someone closer to her age who got her thinking about settling down. We're still great friends and the memories live on. Stories like yours get me aroused very quickly and bring back beautiful memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mature Bi latin

Being curious I enjoyed the first time he sucked the economy she made him suck. I enjoyed his reaction and acceptance of the dch in his mouth. Made me want to suck ne!

vector2065vector2065almost 8 years ago
chapter two please

You need to write chapter TWO, three, four....ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Loved this, I agree, please sir may I have some more? So hot

bigboy269bigboy269over 7 years ago
Outstanding!

What a fantastic story

Geo21Geo21over 7 years ago
hot

such a great ride!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 7 years ago
I was the first...

....to comment on this story back in 2013 and am happy to say I just read it again and enjoyed it just as much. It is the best Bi MMF story in Literotica history. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Fantasy

This comes as close to my fantasy as anything I have ever read. My fantasy goes like this a mmf with the female in charge and any thing she wanted us to do to her she would first direct us to do to each other. If she wanted us to kiss her we first would be directed to kiss each other. If she wanted us to fondle her we would be directed fondle each other. If she wanted oral sex we first would be directed to performed oral sex on each other. If she wanted to fuck we first would be directed fucked each other. The only thing is any thing she directed us to do with each other she had to allow us to do with her She could participate any were in anyway she wished in the process. How ever we could not touch her without her specific direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best ever!

I had to stop stroking several times because I didn't want to cum until the end!

goldblokegoldblokealmost 7 years ago
Hot

An excellent, hot fuck.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 6 years ago
Awesome MMF

I agree, not enough really good MMF on Literotica. This one is one of the very best. MMF is a fantasy of mine and it just seems totally natural that the guys would get some play with each other. You're all naked and having sex, why wouldn't you?

Love this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best on the web

One of the best mmf on the web

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favorite MMF

Great story for me! Been treated like this myself! Great way to start a new game of let me help you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

this story is so hot I want it suck a cock also

CuriAceCuriAcealmost 6 years ago
Adding a woman to the mix

especially for curious subs, adding a woman to the mix is a great way to get the process started. I wrote about one of my fantasies and it involved a woman friend of mine too.

I loved this story!

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story line. All a man needs is a little bit of prodding and encouragement from his woman and the sexual possibilities expand. Everyone's a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Loved your story, it made me wish my bud was here with his dick in my mouth.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 4 years ago
Great story

Well written, great pace! One thing I would've liked is a morning after story where the girl left, and the guys just woke up in the bed together naked. Maybe she left a note with some suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Completing the circle

This brought back great memories. As someone said, many guys want to try this and a hot woman helps make it happen. In my case, it was my wife, turning me on by recounting her affair with a mutual friend before she and I married. She said he was a great fuck and had a muscular body and beautiful cock that were almost exactly like mine. Since almost every guy would suck his own cock if he could, and I was curious, I thought this might be a perfect opportunity. We invited him for a threesome, and it worked out brilliantly. As my wife had promised, his cock was beautiful and delicious, and he revealed that he was bi and a great cock-sucker himself. We licked and sucked and fucked one another in every possible combination -- including a mind-blowing dvp -- and met every year untol we moved far away. He never could get his religious wife, who knew nothing about any of this, to loosen up enough to join us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well done. Characters were drawn out well and the situation was believable. Also good tension and build up to the climax.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story with great buildup, lust and man-on-man sex!

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago

Yeah, that was hot. :)

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
So Hot

All the guys needed was an experienced woman to guide them on their journey. Some firm prodding coupled with words of encouragement soon have them enjoying their new experience. Soon the circle is complete as all three enjoy their newfound experience to the max.

altrob419altrob419over 3 years ago

Great pacing and wonderful lurid descriptions. Felt like I was there watching. Like others, I'm waiting for chapter 2.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT EROTIC STORY

really enjoyed reading this story.. just the right length.. wanted to be there watching... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. It brought back memories of a 30-something couple I met at a restaurant after college. She invited me over and took the lead with me and after pleasuring her, she had me willfully submitting to her hubby. I still cannot believe I did it to this day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My kind of situation! Having been part of many MMF adventures years ago, your story brings back great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Goddammit that was hot. Just needed a little woman's love for the three of them to create something beautiful!

JP970JP970about 2 years ago

Wow... Excellent story! So incredibly hot, and very plausible as well. I wish I was curled up in that bed with them.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Awesome story, just reconnected with a couple old friends. One still sounds Alpha as his Wife does

Too. Can’t wait to see in person, see where it goes?

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy story that has me hot and wet. I haven't had two guys together like that but now I really want it.

slavco8slavco8over 1 year ago
Very Nice

More please!!!!

larrycandolarrycandoover 1 year ago

Very hot. Loved the woman leading the way and encouraging the MM play. My favorite go to fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

touched my inner bi

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Just love it. Wanked twice. He wasn't sure what to do when Adam filled his mouth with cum. I never have any bother with a mouthful of cum. Love to play out this fantasy for real but I am running out of time..Thanks

BaileyJayFanBaileyJayFanabout 1 year ago

Amazing story...needs the next chapter!

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 1 year ago

Impossible to read this and be anything less than fully turned on. I was erect and edging most of the story.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Two Guys and a Gal

Adam and his former college roommate have a lively romp with their more mature gal pal, Jane a 30 year old with all the right curves. The narrator relates a yarn that challenges the menage a trois scene in Y MAMA TAMBIEN for sheer intensity.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Can men share a woman?

Is it possible for two men to have joint relationship with a woman? Men are hard wired to compete with each other in the struggle for existence and to leave a genetic legacy. Can they put aside their rivalry to work together with a woman?

This might only be possible despite the narrators denial, if the men are capable of establishing a sexual relationship with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You could of made thos story longer. It's good but need a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would just add. She said turn about was fair because you fucked him now he must fuck you and she made you lay down with your head in her lap. He then strattles you and puts his cock in your ass while looking your fight in the eyes. As you feel it go deep inside you, then you grab his hips and still looking him in the eyes, pull him all the way in till he fills you. This makes him so hot he starts fucking and fucking you. Still looking you in the eyes you feel his cock head start to swell and he lets out a "I'm going to cum" and buries it into you. As you are still looking him in the eyes you feel it deep in you spasming over and over and over. She says, "good boys"!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLING8 months ago

Hot, believable fantasy. Might be interesting to see the direction it might take if they woke up the next morning and Jane was gone ...

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

OH MY OH MY!!! Outstanding effort on ur part and the three in the story! Wish I could have been there, hell I wish I could have been either of the guys!!!

Great story, felt like a great read and got my attention without even trying! 😊🫨😜

Can’t wait to read and dream some more… thanks for a great ride!

beachbum72beachbum723 months ago

Sweet! Makes me nostalgic for my college days.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

super hot. Well written, good pacing and anticipation. Next episode, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! Super good story. Like one of the previous comments, please write a chapter 2. That was a very hot story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is very well written I loved it. I was lucky enough to have some very similar experiences [apart from the anal sex] with my first wife and a friend. It was the first bi for both of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous