All Comments on 'Three's a Crowd'

by scuik

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
Why is a group Sex/Swinging story posted in Loving Wives?

Please post appropriately.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
@Bobby

It seems a lot of stories are mis posted these days. Look how many cuckold fetish posts make it in here. Lit seems to like keeping the pot stirred.

scuikscuikalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Well....

What would be the most appropriate category? I thought as two of the three protagonists were married, that "Loving Wives" would fit the bill. If not, what would be best?

It's only been up a few hours and the only two comments are moaning about the category. Sheesh, there's nothing like constructive criticism....

:D

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Get Used to It

Guys who are really sensitive to cheating wives have valid basis for their criticism. However, Loving Wives is basically a category for straying wives stories. The term "loving" is used fecetiously with intent by the website managers. Given my personal history, I certainly sympathize with the angry guys, but they are simply off base with their comments in this category.

InternetAliasInternetAliasalmost 11 years ago
The category is fine.

"Loving Wives: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Unfortunately the persistent "post this filth elsewhere" commenters either can't understand how such a title can be facetious or their own personal hangups result in a compulsive need to state their contempt for any story that involves anything other than just a man and woman in a monogamous, vanilla relationship.

To say their comments are off-base is putting it lightly.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
LW is fine - Group would be, too!

Two criteria by LIT, another few by me, marked by 'LS' (big deal!) AND YES, I know this is NOT my site to manage. For those who wish to chastise me about that point...is it YOUR'S?

Is Sweetie married? (Or in a committed, cohabiting relationship with an 18+ male? LS)

Is Sweetie sexually adventurous? Usually, that means screwing an 18+ male other than Hubby. May be with or without Hubby knowledge or concurrence. Truly Loving Wives (TLW) screw only Hubby, but seem to qualify if they are 'going beyond the call of duty!' (LS - Marital relationship should be influenced in some realistic fashion, or put at potential risk of significant change. A no-names one-nighter {fully-protected} a 1,000 miles from home in Sweetie's hotel room with no overlooked evidence {condom wrapper dropped in her luggage} is more appropriately classified as Erotic Coupling.)

This tale is, IMHO, LW. However, it IS fairly banal! The 'seduction' of an initially reluctant Bull is quick and easy. Bull is all in favor, but does not want to mess with their marriage or his friendship with either partner. That is resolved effortlessly, and that is the END of any tension (tension = uncertainty = interest). Even Sweetie's introduction to anal is resolved after a simple query and simpler request. Yes, most of the bases covering combinations of Tab A & Tab B with Slots P, M and A {no titty fucks and little handiwork can be easily forgiven} are touched on!

Early on, the author moves the story along quickly with mostly narrative, until they get to the action. At that point, a better proportion of dialogue is used to forward the story! That makes the beginning feel rushed and implies that it is not very important, BUT that is where the reader decides if he or she has ANY concern about what these strangers might do to each other or to themselves.

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
@Saxon_Hart

The 'Loving Wives' category, BY DEFINITION, involves CUCKOLDS! Sorry, there is no way around it, except for the TLW stories, which could be argued DO NOT qualify as LW!

(BTW - I am not advocating the removal of the TLW stories from LW, as some make good reading and a welcome reminder that things CAN sometimes go right in the World!)

'Fetish' is a term of very inexact application in this venue. It is fairly clear that it usually means "Shit that disturbs me, and that I don't want to read, or even to allow to contaminate the integrity of the erotica I DO LIKE to read by being allowed to be stored electronically on the same server!"

In other words, 'Fetish' is kinda like 'nymphomania' - which means "a woman who wants to have sex ONE MORE TIME a week than I do!"

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A believable storyline

Nicely done.

Erotic and kinky, having her asshole penetrated the first time by someone other than her husband.

I like stories that share a wife between a husband and an old male friend.

Too bad that the story didn't carry on with them getting cleaned up and going to bed and the two guys fucking her all night long until she can hardly walk the next morning.

Thanks for the read...

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
That Was Nasty****

But so good. Thanks for sharing this nasty read.

scuikscuikalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Lickideesplit

Thanks for the intelligent criticism. I agree about you saying it seemed rushed as I wanted to keep the word count from ballooning. Especially before the action proper got under way.

I will take on board your suggestion about retaining a sense of tension for future projects.

IMThickRickIMThickRickover 10 years ago
Good story, but the title...?

I actually like the story. In retrospect, I agree with Lickidee's points, but overall I thought it was well-done. My only issue is that the title clearly suggests that one of the three gets pushed out of the threesome - and that is not an accurate representation of the story's events. A title that sets a clear expectation like that and doesn't deliver (or delivers the opposite expectation) can shake a reader's trust and interest in future stories.

Personally, I am ok with how this turned out, but perhaps a more appropriate title would have been "Three's Company"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous