All Comments on 'Made in Thailand'

by sanilas

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Great Story

The only thing is that her age should be made a little younger, so that her getting pregnant will seem easier to understand. great story and I hope she is, they would make a great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

Please writ more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Trite and unconvincing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
below average

everything has been happen too fast between mother and son. not much conversation between mom son also. you should describe more about their trip and incest.

make sure that in your next mother son story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Bloody awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What if she gets pregnant?

Well if that first time doesn't do it, he'll just have to keep banging her till she does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next chapter

Can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not good

Not a good story, no build up nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Editing

While a minor thing, some of the syntax and spelling could be improved to help the story flow.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Gutless

I hate anonymous comments it doesn't really seem fair, the author can't make a fair rebuttal. You can at least leave a contact name, gutless scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely story

what a fantastic story,quick and you cant stop reading till it is finished,congats to you for writing such a fine story,please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Screwing his own mother!

Wow! fantastic story. I loved it when they french kissed and the son took his mom's bra off. Mother let her own son screw her and he shot his huge load of sperm seed deep inside his mom! I think that is the ultimate sex for a man filling his own mother's pussy with sperm!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The story seems to be good but the start is so short.

Just when we got to the good part, the chapter was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
With such a basic and obvious grammatical mistake in the first sentence

I couldn't read any more. One.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK But.....

OK story, but what was the rush?

sexzensexzenalmost 11 years ago
too fast

beautiful story but slow down man

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
Artisitc license?

"At the age of 48, Mary's body was still firm and supple." And, "What if I get pregnant," she sobbed quietly."

Certainly firm and supple is possible but at 48, she is done with baby-making, or she would be a rare medical exception. Small facts that are ignored for the sake of a story. And as mentioned before, what was the rush to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, hot and exciting, but...

I'm so tired of mrpervy46 and his idiotic complaints about anonymous commenters. Hey, mr. p, why not tell us in which city's phonebook or voter registration list we can look you up under your "non-anonymous" moniker. What a pompous fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmm best story

I hope you make a part too to this story this was so dam hot. I want to read more.

thanks its was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good. Look forward to more. Just reading it made me ejaculate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 needed

If ever a story is crying out for part 2 , then this is the one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

This needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part any time now....

This story is jx arching with the need of part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rape

I know about rape. Even if her body and mind eventually betrayed her, her thinking mind was screaming 'No'. She tried to say 'No, don't do this'. But he didn't stop. She said, "don't cum inside me', but he rashly, foolishly, and thoughtlessly did anyway. He took away her right to say "No" to whoever what about being a sexual partner. This is garbage. I use no foul language or expressions of hate, but you are writing about something you know nothing about obviously. People will read this and think it is ok since it is on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
continue

We need the story to continue, It just stopped with out finishing. WHAT A SUPRISE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pls continue

I need you to continue what happen next,

OldfartpantsOldfartpantsover 2 years ago

Great story what happens next?

Single_ElizaSingle_Elizaover 2 years ago

Well written and a good short story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like Anonymous....I too did not like the fact that he raped her. I'm 55 years old Latino and I've been with a lot of women. Not once did I ever have to force myself on any of my past lovers.

And Morlan 503 also has a good point about her age and her getting pregnant at 48 years old. Of all the genres about incest I have a propensity towards the mother-son relationships. I think it is even more erotic when the mother in impregnated by the son.

When I was 18 years old and living in Los Angeles I had a serious sexual relationship with a very close family member. I remember looking into her eyes the first time we made love and she whispered to me to please be careful and not cum inside of her. I told her that I would but if I did happen to get her pregnant would she abort a baby that we made together. Her answer was NO. I confess to her also that I would be the happiest man living if I knew my baby was growing her. I told her if we had to move out of state or to another country that I would do whatever was necessary to take care of her and our baby. I didn't cum in her and we never got pregnant.

Being family we see each other often. I'm divorce with two children. She is married with two children. At a family function she ask me to dance to a song by the Isley Brother..."For the Love of You". The first time we made love the song was playing. As we dance she said remember this song. Holding her in my arms and trying not to be so obvious that family member would talk I whispered to her...I wonder what our baby would have looked like if we made a baby that night? My sister said: "Our baby would have been beautiful".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anatomically Far Fetched, Unless his tongue is a foot long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a rape story

Interesting that he could lick her vagina while she was on her stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed this short story but a next part would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous