All Comments on 'My Mother In Law: In The Car'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Sometimes it takes an older woman to bring out a young man's hidden desires. Anita knows how to tease and please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i love it! love it!

same experience!

i love it! love it! mama torturing hot son...any more stories feel free to send to mheppe@yahoo.com

funrun10funrun10almost 11 years ago
excellent story

loving this story, keep adding chapters and keep making it dirtier and riskier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused by this kinky writer's evident obsessions with dominant older women!

As an elderly 'CFNM' Mistress also known to Naked 1; If I were in Anita's place next to the driver, Naked's fantasy would be exposed immediately upon 'park' arrival, thus fulfillllng his latent desires to have his penis-milked dry once again in an even more public situation? Clearly; his wife is no stranger to risky behavior with her Mum's well hung and sexually productive relatives. Actually; it's a wonder 'Anita' didn't join them in the shower for a three-way 'DP' sexual encounter, before they left home.

With_LustWith_Lustalmost 11 years ago
CFNM Mistress

Hello CFNM Mistress, I think you are using knowledge gleaned from outside of the two stories because I’ve read nothing about Mum’s relatives, well hung or otherwise, or the wife’s risky behavior in these two stories. As for the writer’s obsession with dominant older women I think it is pretty natural. Why not look to a woman of experience, social standing, and power to dominate rather than to some empty headed 19 year old girl who has no authority other than a set of tits. In regard to the story, unless the wife has no sense of smell in that hot car or is blind to the stains that will be on his shirt, hubby is going to have scramble for an answer. Should be fun! I hope the danger, real or imagined of getting caught continues a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more more please

part 3-4-5- please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Monitoring

This is one of the most promising unfinished stories I've found here to date. Can't wait to see where it goes.

The tension is very real and believable. I feel sorry for his poor wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue

great hot story! You need to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So good

Would love to know how t progressed!

Rogue25Rogue25almost 9 years ago
Need more

More please- parts 3, 4 and 5. Like a description of his body too for better picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved your story, please add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have read your story several times now, and I like it a lot. Please keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck

Want to fuck now

daganetdaganetover 5 years ago

Best story ever! Please, write third part of it. I'm begging you!

Naked1Naked1over 4 years agoAuthor
It has been

7 years since writing this story. 7 years! Going back through the stories that I never finished, this one stands out as needing continue. I feel the need...the urge, to continue Anita's adventures with her son in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes please more!

Would love to read more! More spankings! More anal play for everyone!

sirgrunt99sirgrunt9910 months ago

OH, I know it has been some years, I need to know does the wife found out. or do both the mother-in-law and his wife have fun with him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous