All Comments on 'A Goddess on Earth'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love theme

Great storie hope to read more about thme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Hi thank you for writing, its a great story with good pacing. You also included a nice moral message in porn! You have achieved what few can with this one :)

amylin456amylin456almost 11 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much...

I could relate to the feelings and the eroticism.

Nice.....

jpb531jpb531almost 11 years ago
Very sweet

Hope we get to read more about the Youngs.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful Story Certainly...

...But very well written as well, the storyline and dialog flowed nicely. You couldn't always anticipate which way the plot would go, which I think makes for a good read. And of course it made a wonderful morality story, the emotions were all described pretty well, but it also had a remarkably erotic affirmation of their new found love for each other that was... just plain hot! Definitely a 5 star fav! -- Because the author asked readers to not judge the story by the spelling and grammer, I didn't. But I do think, that for this story especially, it would have been worth the extra time to pass it by an volunteer editor.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfalmost 11 years ago
feedback

pretty good story, enjoyed the read very much.

it was quite a good build up, a whirlpool of all kinds of emotions and the sex was as hot as i'm used to, which is pretty fucking great.

all in all once again a great piece of porn, i hope you'll keep writing for a very long time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great opening. Well-written. The build up to the climax was great.

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47almost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I absolutely loved it. I always wanted a story like this one. Where a fan gets to meet a famous singer and they go at it in back stage. Please make it into a series. I love to see where their relationship goes from here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Was Good

I kinda prefer tgirl stories from the PoV of the fuckee but it was good enough to "serve its purpose."

Keep up the good work, and continue Caged Ladybird ASAP! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

you're my favorite author on here, and i think this was one of your best stories. the buildup and back story was great, and it made the sexual encounter that much sweeter. amazing work! also, i agree with the other comment, i hope you continue Caged Bird asap!

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 8 years ago
Erotic sensational believable

I loved this story. The characters were believable and the way they got together and had sex was not contrived but a natural way for the story to go which made it really arousing to read. Thankyou for this, and your other stories.

britglee72britglee72over 7 years ago

Every time I read these types of stories from you, I end up humping the bed and wanting my vibrator. I love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keeping The Faith!!!!!

A very touching and heartfelt story. Also, well written. Stories like this are always

meaningful, and always needed. There is always hope for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what a beautiful story

we need more good stories like this. the emotion and all the themes here were great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sequel

make a part 2. even if this story came out in 2013 pls. make it a series.

littledklittledkover 5 years ago
very hot

A very sensual story that kept me hard and leaking precum as I slowly massaged my cock while reading this story and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

BessiBessiover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love how you make the interactions so intimate and caring

Queens44Queens44about 1 month ago

great story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5883 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...