All Comments on 'Drinking My Cousin's Pee'

by conh

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great pee story that doesn't involve degradation. Can't wait for the next chapter.

conhconhalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Pee drinking

I want to write about people who enjoy drinking other people's urine, without any coercion from either side. My love, as a man, is to drink girl's urine. But if two people of the same gender enjoy it too, that's fine as I consider it an expression of deep love.

hisubmissionhisubmissionalmost 11 years ago
Thirsty for the next chapter!

I hope we get to savor it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved it. So close to fantasies I have had I couldn't believe it. Thanks for writing, please write more. Made me hard and I could just imagine myself in your place while bringing myself to a great orgasm.

conhconhalmost 11 years agoAuthor
pee stories

I'm glad people are enjoying my stories. While the fetish aspects are what I like to do, the encounters with my cousin are entirely fantasy - more's the pity!

I have 4 or 5 more stories in the pipeline. The second one is "pending".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

conh, I am glade you like to write these stories, I love reading them and often dream of drinking a girls pee as she makes it.

conhconhalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Pee drinking stories

My next chapter, Drinking my Auntie's Pee, is now out. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unusual--and extremely erotic

One doesn't see many stories of this nature and I'm grateful to have the privilege of reading conh's well written submissions.

The fact that he bases them-at least in part--on true experiences makes them all the more interesting and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fake

Fake as hell

conhconhover 9 years agoAuthor
Fake?

It's all fake, that's why it's a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How?

How did you two not get cached

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pee pee pee

I tried the first time when I was about 6 years old. I got some pee on my fingers because I was fingering myself while I peed. And I remember That I suddenly licked on my wet fingers. Don't know why. But something happened in me. And I tried to pee in a glass and you know what? I couldn't let it be. I had to drink it. I knew I was very naughty. What a feeling. I have been drinking my own pee since then. But now I know How the pee should be when I drink it. And then the taste is NOT horrible. Your pee should be only a little yellow. If it is really yellow, you have been drinking too less water. Then the taste is awful. I will never stop drinking my pee. That turns me on. I do it very often, maybe two or three times every day. And here I have a confession. I was caught very often doing it. At many different places. Drinking my pee turns me on. Makes me warm. My face is burning, and I get very very very horny. I love my pee. trussetisbeth@yahoo.de.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tell true stories

of all things we do how bout true piss drinking stories it is one wild feeling to have someone drink the piss right of my dick thought she was quite weird when she told me she wanted me to piss in her mouth but when i finally was able to start peeing and she started to suck on it and drink me down it was the best feeling i ever had like coming for 3 minutes strait then she continued till i come in her mouth gee i miss that piss drinker!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 7 years ago
Oh what a wonderful feeling!

Nice little story. I like the pace. I like my pee too, it is tasty and warm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too.

I drink my own pee too, sometimes from a glass, and sometimes I lay in the bath and pissstraight into my mouth, it's so lovely and warm that way.

I would love to have a girl piss on me, and in my mouth..........one day hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pee

That story really turned me on, so I drank my own pee and swallowed my cum for the first and must say not the last time.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Yum!!!!

Whew!!! One of my favorite fluids to swallow!! Thank you!! On to chapter 2 now!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 4 years ago
Lovely wish I had done that with my cousin

I drink my own ever so often, as my second wife left so I no longer get hers. Mine seems to be sweet more often than hers did, maybe because I drink a lot of Rum and Pepsi. Where is chapter 2? da.cd@frontier.com

ecorcheecorchealmost 4 years ago
Hot and salty

I loved the 69, quite creative. And with a cousin too? So naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first taste of pee was my own and i enjoyed it. I eventually found a girl who loved being watched peeing and asked her to let me drink hers and again i loved it. Many times she would squat over me and let me drink her pee and id return the favour and she would drink mine. I have drank guys pee as well and enjoyed it. If you enjoy pee fun there are fetish clubs especially in Germany where you can go and enjoy being a toilet and both guys and girls will give you pee baths while naked and some pee enemas as well depending on how far you want to take your fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a lady friend who had agreed to pee I my face and mouth soon. I can't wait. I've started peeing in a cup and drinking it to get ready for hers. I can't wait to see how her's tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous