All Comments on 'Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 04'

by steelkat29

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

She is definitely screwed now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

WOW! Good chapter.Love how this is developing.Looking forward to the next chapter and how she handles her pregnancy.

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
i can't wait to see how this plays out.

Please continue. I think I am addicted to this series. It is very hot and well written.

DenkkarDenkkaralmost 11 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Love that turnabout on the rapist. It was really neat how Selena goes from frightened human to cold-blooded killer demon with mighty magic then back to human with a little pregnancy problem. I'm real curious as to how this plays out. A 9 day pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kinda dumb

She isnt realy smart seeing as it took her til the 4th chapter to realise she was goimg to get pregnant, especially because he said exactly that when they met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
copied

Selenes dress is identicap to rosario dawsons in the percy jackson movie. Probably wouldnt have realised that until you mentioned the kohl. Theres only 1 dark skinned woman that comes to mind who looks sexy and sultry in kohl, and thats rosario dawson

steelkat29steelkat29almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Hello everyone! I really hope you've enjoyed what you've read so far :) Thank you everyone for the compliments and thank you Denkkar for noticing the change in Selena; that's important for the future plot. To answer some questions; WURS, I appreciate you're criticism and would like to counter by saying that my character is young and naive when it comes to sex, so obviously she wouldn't know much about pregnancy. In saying that however, I don't mean that she didn't realize she wouldn't eventually get pregnant, but rather that she did not expect it so SOON and she certainly thought that she would have found a way to leave before then. Remember, that even though I've posted four chapters already, only two nights have passed in the story, in which time even if one was pregnant, there's no way she would be feeling any symptoms. As for the dress; as stated, I had a dark-skinned Marilyn Monroe in mind when I wrote its description, not Rosario Dawson, although if you chose to picture her when you read this, feel free. Finally, yes, the pregnancy will be nine days (ten in total), and hopefully will be portrayed in a believable way, wish me luck!

Cheers, Steelkat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here. You are an amazing writer! I eagerly await the next chapter!!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago

Great read!

I hope for an update :-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bad news for selena?

oh, shit! she's preggers! now she's even more linked with asmodeus. i can't imagine her reaction to an half-demon baby...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!

I love this story! It is so good and I have to know what will happen, please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish

Please do continue I find this storie perfectly erotic and amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

its been a month now, please post the next chapter D: ive been checking back everyday! :D I cant wait any longer

steelkat29steelkat29almost 11 years agoAuthor
Patience my friends :)

Hey everyone, I'm so happy you're enjoying this series. Just letting you all know that I'm halfway through part 5. Unfortunately I'm writing exams at the moment so while I am writing every night (even when I should be studying), I can only really get stuck in again in July. Keep in mind that I only start writing new chapters after I've posted the previous one and in order to keep my work at a consistently high standard in terms of grammar and plot alike, I need some time. I swear though, as soon as I write the last word in a chapter I'm happy with, I upload straight away :). Also, a few comments have asked me to 'finish' and I'm not sure whether you guys mean finish the story or the next chapter... If you mean finish the chapter then sure, I will do my best to have it uploaded ASAP but I'm sorry if you mean finish the story, because Selena's tale isn't over yet... As always, thank you all so much for the comments!!

Cheers, Steelkat

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT!

Girl, take your time, I'm only the reader you're doing all the hard work!!! Great job so far, I love the grammar, and boy do you know a lot about Caves! I took an earth science class and the vocabulary your using is spot on! I also enjoy the fact that this story is about a woman of color, that's just something I couldn't not comment on, keep up the excellent work and I will be waiting patiently!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
am i the only one

Am I the only one who feels a little bad for Amadeus? I mean he's obviously he's over heals for her yet he's getting virtually beat up in the process and seems like it's just getting worse .can't wait to read more love the story

JestuaJestuaalmost 9 years ago
One of my favorites

I love how powerfully you decided to portray Selena in this story, very well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelkat29@steelkat29
383 Followers
I love comments more than anything! Please add one if you enjoy my stories and favourite me so you'll be the first to know when new chapters are up! Cheers, Steelkat