All Comments on 'Homecoming Adventure'

by Okiedokes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
more??

Uh, this was ok but rather short. Is there going to be more when they hit the road or is this all to the story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

INDPLS to St. Lous - a couple of days? It's more like 4 hrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is an excellent story

It shows how loving families cope when tragedy strikes. It is a tragedy that dad can no longer take care of his wife's cuntal needs because of his prostate surgery. But their big strong boy sure can. He's got the big stiff prick and the heavy loaded balls to do justice to his beloved mother's needy cunt, and then some! This is genuine family love, and it's a beautiful thing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Hot and erotic but still so sweet and loving

Two weeks is plenty of time for him and his mom to become lovers, and when they go back home from settling his grandmother's estate, his mom may have her son's baby in her belly.

A sweet loving story that can have a lot of different avenues that the story could take. It will be interesting in seeing how the author will handle the love affair with his mom and how his wife Jenny will be handled with out ruining his marriage, but still keep his mother as his lover.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Good first time story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one problem, we need more. They have two weeks to go, please keep it going.This was a good read,and I hope we see more................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good start

good start, am looking forward to read more of them and their road trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pretty good

pretty good start, but a bit sudden. Some closeness and flirting could have lead to bigger and better over a 2 week trip.

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelalmost 11 years ago
Plausible story

Writer describes a family visit in which everything is so ordinary that the erotic activity seems quite natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

Why do you writers always do this. Do you just get tired of writing. Start a good story and then leave every thing hanging. I write to but to have never left a story half done. BAD BAD BAD. I am Oldman. My password is fouled up and I am trying to get it fixed. I just wanted you to know who I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Emptiness

The mother is in a marriage without fulfillment . There should be a second chapter at least , where the son fills that emptiness in his mother's life and proceeds with regular making sure she no longer suffers being without the love and sex she deserved .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why are all the moms so young?

I hate stories that start off with "My mom had me when she was 17" TOTAL turnoff. Aren't any moms 30 or 35 when they give birth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Wow...enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
where is this going

I like what I read and was surprised by how fast Mom came into the son's bedroom and gave him permission to fuck her. Will you add chapters 2 through 4 to the story?

If you do expand the story can you notify us as I really liked the way you wrote.

I have a hunch that you will expand the story into a 5 star score, and I do not want to miss it.

Dick

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
WOW

I can't think of anything else but WOW and I mean that in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 3 it was too damn short just a walk in eat and have mom for dessert???????????

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like character development in a story. I found it refreshing that mother and son had no psychological nor emotiona problems with making love with each other. There is no guilt or shame, simple unconditional love between two consenting abults. I am eager to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice waiting for more 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous