All Comments on 'Our First Time (I Love You)'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Tt1714Tt1714almost 11 years ago

I have fallen head over heels in love with you! Oh my gosh, it was perfect. Please do more like this.

stfrogstfrogalmost 11 years ago
:}

Well, I know what I'll be listening to later...

tsukihimetsukihimealmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved every minute of this even the cheesy parts lol I'm still a virgin and I've always pictured my first time and this was very close to how I'd like mine so this was extremely sweet and very sexy at the same time ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
O.M.G.

You are incredibly sexy. I love your accent and your voice. The tenderness in this submission was amazing, and I loved every second of it. I'm gonna listen to this over and over. (I'd give it more than five stars, if only I could...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ā¤ā¤ā¤

Um... I love you and your amazing. That's all:)

SweetFangirlSweetFangirlalmost 11 years ago
Hitting All The Right Notes

Again, you've managed to bring us another great audio. It's exactly what a girl's first time (indeed even a couple's first together) should be. Sweet, romantic, lots of laughs, and oh, so hot and sexy. Slower, more luscious. Brilliant, sugar. Just brilliant.

And it makes this virgin so sad that she doesn't live in London v.v

stfrogstfrogalmost 11 years ago
Sweet and funny

I actually find your sense of humour the most attractive thing, next to your well-crafted stories and delivery. I think you deserve some kind of award for the bedside strip show. ;) Yes, any first-timer girl will be extremely lucky to have a guy like you for a special moment like this. :) Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At a loss if words. This story is so heartwarming. The compassion in your voice was so genuine and full of devotion. I also loved the giggles and natural nervousness it truly captured the moment. This is what most if not all would want for their first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

Hot and nasty definitely has its place, but so too does gentle loving. A few may only need one or the other, but mot of us need both. Balance. Thank you for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good lord!

ahhhhmazing...

AlittlebitofsomethingAlittlebitofsomethingalmost 11 years ago
Wow :)

That was soooooo amazing, I am seriously shaking because wow.. that was so great.

thank you for making such an amazing audio, it makes me want to take a trip to england :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh My God!

I'm still a virgin and I hope my first time can be as amazing as that. I had tears in my eyes when you said all the right things and my pussy is so wet and aching to be filled right now! If an ocean didn't separate us...

This is a wonderful, welcome change from your other submissions and I just loved it. I wouldn't complain in the least if you did another tender one like this. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just wow.....

Ur voice is amazing . I'm s jealous of women who have gotten that for real. But damn it is pretty funny when I'm getting horny then u make me burst out with laugher haha....but thnx nether the less haha xxx

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago
Enchanting and delightful!

That's how all first times should be.

Oh my, I wish that one could have been mine!

Oh, Spurious, you are brilliant, as always.

I adore your background sounds, I love your laugh, your accent and your voice.

There was so much love and care on this one I felt goose bumps all the way through it and I smiled a lot and also blushed a lot.

I could indeed feel that love in your voice. It was scary! It's so scary because not only you create a divine story, you also add those nice touches as the sounds, your humour, things that only you can give us.

Then I confess I got jealous, because well, I wish it was really me in there with you but finally after I realized it wasn't and the fairy tale was gone!

Oh my, but what an amazing fairy tale it was. If only could be true...

Bravo! Just incredible, really!

And please continue if you can submitting those more romantic stories as well. I love the rough ones but this one was a heavenly surprise and I'm in absolute love with it!

forbiddencherryforbiddencherryalmost 11 years ago

Wow seriously this was amazing. I'm one of those virgins as well and I even got a little emotional cause my ex wasn't even as cute as you were in that audio. I always wished he would say all those cute things. I don't know if you thought of someone or remembered this situation if you had it yourself (if so, thanks for "sharing") or if it was acting, no idea, but it brought me to this little bubble and for a while I thought it was a little real. I love your rough ones but wouldn't mind hearing more from your romantic side. Can't wait for the next one! Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
god

one of the best times ive had in a while... thats kind of sad... but thank you!

cravingwifecravingwifealmost 11 years ago

Sexy sexy sexy! I loved this! Maybe my favorite virginity audio ever. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
;)

can we get a shower scene from you pleeeease :)

British FilthBritish Filthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Wow. Thank you, everyone.

A huge thank you for the comments and feedback this audio has received; it's been amazing to hear how this connected with so many of you, and great to say hello to some of you as well :) Your comments/feedback mean a lot so thank you again.

pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years ago

Simply incredible! But honestly, I expect nothing less from you. I like your humor and hearing you stroke your cock makes me so fucking hot. I came right when you did

thehornyvirginthehornyvirginalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING

This was incredible. Seriously. I laughed, I (nearly ;) ) cried, I screamed out in orgasm. Honestly, this was beautiful. However, I can't wait for your next, rougher audio ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wowwee

Nearly suffocated myself trying to muffle my moans with my pillow. That was incredible :) thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Doctor having his way with the shy, sexy-cute, obviously horny, new nurse! Please, Doctor?

young_blood_haughtyoung_blood_haughtalmost 11 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMM

You're accent is so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lonely girl is happy

I was just looking for an english men to talk love to me and I found it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over the edge

Mmm everything about this audio was absolutely perfect; I would like to just highlight some of my favorite features:

- the accent is so unbelievably sexy it turns me on before the story even starts

- my absolute favorite part of this audio was the perfectly timed whisper that alist had me cumming right then and there (I would love to hear more well-timed dirty whisperings in my ear in the future, too)

- I love the way you were so gentle and caring but that it didn't stop you from being your deliciously dirty self ;) just like in the flat viewing series you previously recorded

Thank you for your submissions and for how fucking turned on it gets me ;)

ultrachicultrachicalmost 11 years ago
Speechless...

The beginning of this audio was sweet and cute, but as per usual it ended up with my nether regions aching with desire. You can spray me with your cum anytime. If you fancy a cup of tea after I'll even bring it to you.

blondie_21blondie_21over 10 years ago
mmm

Thank you for that. You were amazing and you made me cum so hard. Look forward to more from you (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

beautiful audio

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

I love the deep sexual sounds as you cum. You cum so perfectly I could listen to you all day.

Thank you so very much. I can not wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
virgin

I'm a virgin and have been fantasizing about my first time for a long time. (I'm 18) i used my vibrator while listening to your voice and it was one of the strongest orgasms i have ever experienced. No one's voice can make me cum like you can. You are lovely. My first time is yours if you ever want it...;) kisses xxx -C

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so fucking lovely

Omg best orgams ever.... what a delicious voice you got.... i loved your British accents...greeting from colombia my lovely man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg you made me cry...... the way you expressed your words in this story made me feel like I was the one you were fucking.... please don't ever stop........ You are the best one on here..... nobody has a voice like yours.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it was the hardest i ever came. i love your voice. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really beautiful. Just how a lady would want her first time to be.

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 10 years ago
Wish my first time was like that...

That was really cute and sexy and loving and gentle with just the right amount of naughty! Hehehe... I liked that you allowed her to be a little brat and that it was playful too. The first time I ever 'made love' with a guy was very similar to this and I loved it!! You've a great way of sparking a memory... Thank you! x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who are u?

So, I have my theories about who you are, but I can guarantee its nothing like I imagine, but keep doing what you're doing baby, cuz ur fucking good at it!

NativeVixenNativeVixenover 10 years ago
Thank You

You are by far my favorite. You make me cum without me having to touch myself all I need is your voice.

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago

Wow. I only wish my first time was this much fun! It's amazing how you can be so sweet, funny, and sexy in one go. I love it!

And the way you sounded when you came in this audio... oh my god. My legs are still trembling from the orgasm I had with you! :3

bardsambrosiabardsambrosiaover 10 years ago

Damn, I wouldn't mind if you could be my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I actually had to stop listening at one point... because this is how a first time should be. The beginning? You have a way of really making whatever girl is listening to your voice feel like she's the only girl in the world for you. It's amazing, poetic even, and all I can say is whatever girl has you in real life? Well fuck, she's a lucky bitch <3 Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So wonderful

I wish this situation truly was a real one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I liked how you were talking about body image.. everyone tell me im too skinny and it gets me down sometimes so thank you:3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wish that my first time would be like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved!!

This had me smiling and horny and enjoying myself from start to finish :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Amazing!

The bedside strip routine was pure gold! I don't know how the hell you manage to make me laugh, while simultaneously making me horny as all fuck, but you do. Each and every time.

ohthejoyohthejoyalmost 10 years ago
bravo!

This is golden! Love it!

hazil_the_subhazil_the_subover 9 years ago

Goddamn! I wish my first time had been like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really liked this, apart from the constant swearing. I am not against swearing, but for some reason (I am a virgin) during my first time and in a romantic context swearing would turn me off. I think the phonetic stress of the dissonance sounds so aggressive, it doesn't sound gentle and soft. So could you please do an audio where the girl is really shy, and the man is the dominating one but very gentle in his tone as well as what he's doing..?

By the way, you're accent is lovely :)

cessyfulcessyfulover 9 years ago
XD

I'm so making your stripping routine my ringtone XD

it's funny and sexy at the same time haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh for fuck's sake

First of all that was amazing, oh my god that was so amazing I'm still shaking...

I'm 18 and a virgin and just listening your voice, saying all those beautiful stuff, with that accent...

Fuck it really did things to me.

I expect my first time to be just as amazing as you made it sound, you have no idea how much I want to find you and fuck the hell out of you!

I loved your laugh, your singing...that's the kind of details that actually make me picture everything in my head.

You're so fucking incredible... I'm addicted to you.

I don't even speak English and I loved every single word that you said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh my god. That was amazing , i'm a virgin and i really wish my first time is like that. It was so beautiful , i actually cried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Aaawwwwwhhhhh i love this so much. I hope myfirst time would be like this hehee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come back please

I am so into your voice, I get so deeply into it. Please come back, I have tried other posters but it's not the same!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Such a beautiful audio, it actually brought tears to my eyes. I personally had my virginity stolen from me at an extremely young age, so I'll never have that experience of my first time. But you brought it to me. And for that, I am thankful. I'd really love if you actually wrote the letter that you mention in this audio and upload it (like you did with 'Happy Birthday Cum Slut'). Once again, thank you.

- Amber xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god that was fantastic

Love it so much. I wish my husband is as good as you are.

He cant satisfy me. Too shy to tell him coz it will hurt him.

Just hearing your makes me dream of you.

I hope you do that for real. Your woman really appreciate you adoring her and making her satisfied. It was really nice making love with your voice.

Hope I can see the face behind the voice.

Hungry Wifey xxx

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
I wish this was reality!!! Like my old world is gone!!!

I know it was like twenty minutes but I just fell in love with you. Everything was fantastic, you were remarkable. I could actually feel you with me. Like OMG... It was just earthshattering. You just took my heart with your adorable goofy dance, in my mind I saw you demonstrating it and I couldn't help but smile. I felt driven,excited,impatient,scared but honestly happy. You Sir are beautiful, you had me at your childhood memories about happiness, I wanted so badly to be taken by you.... I just finished crying. I just wish I could meet a man as loving as you are. I know its just a recording but you just took a peice of my heart. Its shocking and I thank you for you made me feel like I wanted and wished to be.... and thats loved. I kinda want to say more but, I'm getting a little embarassed for my heart's racing but yes you are my everything in this audio....BIG XOXOS! Your love is so lucky....

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
Something To Remember: Every Girl Should Have This!

I Just realized how incredibly goofy I must sound, I just read back my previous comment and I feel a little flustered. I definitely got a little crazy but I am reviewing and commenting again for everyone always needs more than one opinion....Ok you are clearly a godsend, I really focus on the feelings this time and it was great. This audio definitely should be for every adult female. This audio isn't about sex to me its about discovering your trueself, accepting your body and embracing that you are special. Letting someone appreciate and lovr you for you. Like I said before we need more guys, like you...(Like seriously do you have clones?) Women who lack self esteem, guy issues, body shape/weight etc. Its for us all, this definitely is a mood changer. If your stressed,pissed off, like seriously this imo is your #1 audio for it always has me smiling. Your audios to me aren't just erotic(haha some can be very..), its theraputic...I could imagine you now as my masseuse just calming me down and telling me sweet nothings in my ear. Like maybe you should try being a sex therapist, you seem great. But hugs again, I'm going to stop stalking you now. Lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are an artist who's deeply knowledgeable of what women want :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
19 yr old virgin

You can take my virginity....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I really shouldn't have listened to this. Now I have high expectations for when I lose my virginity haha. You're great at voice acting; you really set the scene!

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
I am in love with your voice and your thoughts.

5 stars.

Words fail me.

Except for - you rock dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

That was just beautiful. I swear I could listen to you read the driest book on earth and still be completely happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Setting the standards very very high!

This is intoxicating! This makes me weak at the knees at the most inappropriate of tiles.

Bravo for such a well executed piece.

WyldtigrlilyWyldtigrlilyabout 7 years ago
Just amazing!!!

You have the most awesome voice and sexy personality! I just loved this one soo much made feel so sexy and loved... your little laugh gets me everytime... I need more of you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for being You and doing what you do.

This made me feel so special. I've felt so lonely lately, my partner hasn't touched me in months and I have been longing for attention. The fact that you take the time to craft these wonderful experiences for us is so so special. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you so much babe. I really needed this. You make me feel amazing. Please keep updating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Hello there, Iā€™d just like to say that I came just in time to enjoy it with you. You are amazing and I really felt loved (also had an awesome orgasm). Thanks for the audio!

my_sweetest_sinmy_sweetest_sinover 5 years ago
unexpected but welcome nonetheless

honestly wasn't expecting the body positivity at the beginning there but I'm living for it, we love erotica with a message :^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love you too. When you sucked on my big puffy nipples I was cumming. You have this soft sweet side I didn't know about...that's so sexy. And you fucked me so good...you sound so beautiful. Goddamn...who are you?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2021 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....