All Comments on 'Anger Delayed'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 276 Comments
firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

She and her husband got what they deserved. But, he was a wimp in his actions to the daughter. He should have used all legal means to contact the daughter and had a relationship with her. There must have been a great deal of satisfaction in the destruction of the cheating bitch and her new husband. But, there was also destruction in the x-husbands life and humanity.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Nice guys finish last

This guy was the typical "nice guy" until, like all people, he was pushed that last inch to far. This is why one doesn't live life as a "nice guy". If he'd stood up for himself with these three people early on things would have been much better for the two cheaters.

Descent tale and a believable revenge plot. I don't know if you're a native english speaker. If not, well done. If you are, please edit more. The grammar, at times, was rather stunted.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
OH YEAH

The one thing in the world I hate the most is a man being destroyed by a cheating slut skank slut whore cunt wife. Added to that is the taking of his daughter away. He should have destroyed the asshole cheating couple sooner and reclaimed his child but he let it go for ten years and then pounced on the dickheads. Excellent revenge. If you think it was too extreme, then you have no clue to how betrayal feels. Take it from me, I know.

I hate cheaters. All should suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

But, Please, Please, Please get an editor. At the very least go back and proof read your work. Some areas were nearly unreadable. G

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
To partially quote a Chris Rock comedic riff -

I don't condone this story ... but I understand this story ( all too well ).

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
Finally

A story about a guy who didn't worry about being too noble or roll with the shit considering himself taking the high road, it is about a guy who didn't worry about showing the ugly other face for the people who deserve it most, and strangely he didn't come out as an asshole, for me at least. Liked the extra couple of lines going far in the future, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

I like the idea of the story, but you need to flesh the characters out. Give them personalities. Right now its ok, but it could be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be charitable

Be charitable, buy her the bullet.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
A BTB TALE

or don't piss off the banker. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Proof Read!

The plot wasn't bad, but you certainly need to proof read your work before you submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Bullet Indeed Needed

But for the loser who can't let go of the past and has become a sadist. Wife was responsible for this and should correct this creation of hers by putting that bullet in his head. He deserves peace and has suffered enough.

He has given up all power to his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love you

I truely do.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Editing sucks but I fucking love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no reason to be, she destroyed herself

let her end herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brings out the 'btb' crowd

this was written to appeal to that group of women haters that hang around this site. The wife hindered his ability to have visitation so that deserves the death penalty.

Yeah, right.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Perfection in Pose

Great story can we have another! These cuckold WACC writers have polluting this section over the past weeks thank heavens for you and SS06

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Is this an older story that you are reposting?

I ask because I am quite sure I have read it before and the fact that there was no improvement in the text from the previous posting does bother me. It is called lack of respect for your own work..

The central character was as dead to the world as his rival now is and I really feel that there should have been another solution for his daughter. Money is no substitute for love.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 11 years ago
Tra la la

A murderer, a moron, and a "btb"er walk into a bar.

Bartender says, "oh, good....a customer."

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

He was an asshole and wrong for the extent of the revenge. Yes Emily was wrong for cheating and taking Teresa away from him. Why didn't Mike use the same resources he used in the end at the time of the divorce? It was his choice to let Emily have her way with the custody for all those years.

In the end Mike was no better then Emily and the other Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
His wife remarried and the second Mike took over raising Teresa.

Because The ex didn't man up, another man had to. The ex didn't care about his wife or his daughter, he only cared about his company, then he tries to buy his daughters affection AFTER she had grown up and destroys his ex and her husband.

Regardless of what she had done, her ex is the villain. She cheated on him, sure; but he left her for his company first. And if he had do much money, then why didn't he get more than 4 days a month? Or was it because that's all he wanted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

i loved the story REVENGE is a dish best served COLD.... brb the cheating slut and good for him let her eat a bullit servers her rite... I have NO USE FOR CHEATERS.... the get what they deserve sooner or later....i have read all your stories now and enjoy every one of them.... keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
took a while

took a while, but they finally got theirs. Mike explained it really well. Good for him.

THANK YUOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The second Mike deserved to have his life ruined

after all, he did hurt the first Mike's feelings and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A good story about a real man pushed to the wall and his retribution. At last a no wimp no willing cuckold story. Anyone who does not like the story or the revenge is either a woman, a wimp and a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done author and yes, buy the box of bullets for her [no charge].

Stupid slut deserves all the consequences bestowed upon her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong Title for Story

Anger Delayed? I don’t think so. As the author wrote, “I got up in the morning and decided to do something that I never thought about in the last 10 years - turn into a vengeful bastard.” It reads more like a story in the newspaper about a gay who mutilates his significant other while in a rage. (The newspaper article was edited better though.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huh?

This was one of the worse written stories i've ever read on lite, did you even go back and reread what you wrote? You time and time again mix up emily and teresa and throughout the story i don't know if he was talking to himself or a brick wall it was just words on a screen no plot, no story, no flow, just a jumble of confusion.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Cold Hearted

But considering what was Done to Mike#1 Mike #2 and the B!tch got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

A refreshing break from the wimp-praising trash on this site.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Consequences

I believe in consequences for actions...but this is unreasonable, since when is divorce worthy of the death penalty?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
I always enjoy Double D stories.

He is a master of revenge and we always know his characters will do more than just get even.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good

I do not like, when the custody winner parent plays with the connection between children other parent. She deserved this for ruining the connection between Theresa and her Dad.

Modern Figaro type revenge story with Romantic Revenge parts. 5*****

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
We read two stories.......

@M48gunner We read other story. He would never has done any revenge, if the extrem villain exwife had been a fair parent. She destroyed the Dad daughter connection and this was over the top with the wedding plan. He became extrem mad.............

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 11 years ago
Grammar

That is the difference between the story that you wrote and a 4* story. I won't comment on the subject as I enjoy BTB stories. The writing is as good as any of your other stories with the exception of the grammatical errors which had a negative effect on the story. Please take the same effort as you did on previous stories to reduce grammatical errors.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Careful

I fear that if you did buy her a bullet, then she may just decide to use it on you (Mike that is, not dangerouslydead of course, who I'm sure is a nice sort of guy)

noahnothinnoahnothinalmost 11 years ago
Find an editor.

who will help you with logic and plot. Hard to believe a rich CEO of a large company does not know how to speak proper English or where to find a good lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
for all you self-righteous asshats who say he went too far:

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

When it's YOUR story, you can have the characters behave any damn way you want.

But guess what?

THIS TIME IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKIN' STORY.

It's DD's tale of delayed vengence, not yours.

so please, drop the self-righteous bullshit, and just enjoy the tale for what it is.

Thank you

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 11 years ago
Now that is the

way you write a BTB story,

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Liked it a lot

Well constructed Dangerously; I too enjoy the BTB story line. I hate when the abused, beaten down, cuckolded husband forgives the tramp that pissed on his life. Both Emily and Mike the second got what they deserved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fives

Man you can really came up with a great revenge story. Totally awesome. Even the cheater taking his own life. I believe some of the people that write you feed back base their replies on feelings and not on the great job of revenge you portrayed in your short story. I loved it. Just cold to the bone. Keep writing. Fives all the way. LOL

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
if your gonna anon your own crap

At least learn how to spell. He gets pissed off that his daughter did not want him to give her away I wonder why, he could have used his cash to get better custody.. Really she found guy with the same name to fuck ? Then you had the mom going on honeymoon with her son in law.Get real.

cueball961cueball961almost 11 years ago
Loved the story idea, but...

The idea, plot line, and the execution were great and our hero definitely laid the smackdown on his tormentors in good fashion.

The downside being that, as much as there were good points in the story, the grammatical errors were distracting to a great degree and kept me from truly enjoying the story as I should have. Get an editor in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
College

not collage. And all the numerous other misspellings. If you are going to reprint try reviewing and fixing next time. Grammar still an issue.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Reinquist! Help!

I don't mind reposts , they should be checked before doing it. The problems with this are huge

I was hoping to like this as I was in a similar position. But, if you go to the judge with evidence that the ex-wife is interfering with reasonable visitation, the courts WILL insure that the order is complied with, piano, soccer, and what all lessons be damned. SO, he had no one to blame but himself.

And going after the second husbands business after tens years is extremely petty.

The grammar was atrocious as was the spelling. Don't you have Spell Check? Yes, I am an English Nazi because this is our primary language, Shouldn't we try to show it a bit of respect? You also need to show your reader some respect by submitting your best efforts and I hope this wasn't it.

Best you can get is two stars.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
I so love it...

... when everybody in a story gets exactly what they so richly deserve.

TheAnonYmousTheAnonYmousalmost 11 years ago
Back Off Chagrined!

quote-"the courts WILL insure(?)" or is it ensure??

English Nazi...yeah right! spot on you are mate...before pointing fingers you would be better served to first put your own silly comment through the spell/grammar/syntax checker of your word processor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh Hell Yeah !!!!!

To hell with the grammar mistakes or the wrong english or wht the English prude has said. I was enjoying the story and was so engrossed in it i didnt notice the anything wrong. I m here for a good revenge fuck story. I got that and now i m moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick

You need to take some of that money and go to a good doctor!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Courts don't enforce visitation

Chagrined and others wonder why Mike #1 didn't seek relief from the courts when his ex refused visitation. The sad fact is that in Illinois (from personal experience) and many other states (from anecdotal evidence) the courts are extremely reluctant to enforce visitation rights for the non-custodial parent. As long as the ex has a plausible excuse (the kid's extracurricular activity schedule fills the bill nicely) and doesn't scream obscenities at the judge in open court, the judge is likely to dismiss the complaint without even a warning to the ex.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks ***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Attention anon cuck queers

You fags whine and call fans of the BTB stories trolls, and woman haters, and shit but YOU are the freaks who like to guzzle cum. You are the fags who are afraid to admit you enjoy the cock so you have your girl get some strange and then you drink the aftermath. I'll guarantee you that there are more of us than there are of you. We are men. We don't share our women. We love our women enough to provide all the cock they need. WE DON'T DRINK CUM!!! You fucking cuck loving sissies just need to kill yourselves and improve the gene pool. Now, I'm going to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BS

I an not a cuckold in any way. I grew up in a rough northern city and was in street gangs. We were the southern whites and fought mostly the Latinos but others as well. Usually with knives and chains. It was before the time of drive bys with 9mms. I served in the Marines and part of that time I was a sniper. No scout teams then, we were on own. I have killed multiple times. The jerks on here that think that it is easy to kill and people deserve it because of dastardly acts about family have not faced kill or be killed. Even in the story the ex wife, her second husband had no power to retaliate in kind. The protagonist was safe from harm except the emotional pain from the initial acts. That in itself is cowardly. He is a coward. Those that think his actions are heroic are ridiculous in their moral development. What are you? 5 or thereabouts. Get a life and some manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story is old ,you posted earlier or at another site.

It is another one of your stick way of dealing with people who are cheaters. He was such a saint taking care of his daughter ,as his ex wife was screwing him over the coals. And years later he gets the balls to do something about it. This is a pathetic attempt at a man who catches up with his pain after years of acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BLOW

it out ur ear

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
To avoid prison

1. It is difficult to understand some readers the violance against the lover and the cheating wife pays 3-5-15-20 years in the most countries of the Western Culture.

2. My opinion in the true life the husband did not go to his daughter's wedding and he did not meet his daughter for a the long time. This type revenge is a rarly thing and to use smart tricks in a revenge is the central plot of a big book blokbuster the "Le Comte Monte Christo". or the Mozart Opera "Marriage of Figaro". The smart tricks are better to avoid prison...............!!!!!!!!!

3. In the most case the Romantic Revenge is the chosen solution in such life situation. The "wealthy" exhusband starts a new marriage with new children and he do not go to the wedding and to shit on the his older daughter.............and his will she will not inherit nothing, but the younger children!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If he'd kept his BTB to his wife, I'd have enjoyed it.

But he basically turned tail, ran out on his daughter, and then tried to fill the hole his gutless ass left by buying her affection. Then, to top it all, if he made her ability to afford her marriage contingent on her selfish mother's actions? All the while blaming his wife for her lover's heart attack (lol, hello prior 2/3 of the story?) and him being reduced to a sadistic bastard. He's responsible for his own behavior. He knows perfectly well his wife lied to his daughter to make him out to be the bad guy, and rather than enlightening his daughter at the time, he simply bought her off. How is she expected to react to that?

As they say, don't be a fucking bitch. Own it.

Both Mike's are pieces of shit, and I wouldn't mind seeing the surviving Mike off first his ex-wife and then himself after realizing that he really is a worthless piece of shit undeserving of a happy life.

Because real men don't abandon their kids. Paying money so that your kids can have a good school and live it up the way they want just breeds retarded little Paris Hiltons. It is NOT a sign of good fatherhood.

His hypocrisy deserves a bullet in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No, Finish Her!

Fuck charity. She is an evil bitch and deserves to live in Hell.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Incomprehensible

So many of you say nothing, NOTHING, about the systematic removal of Mike1 from Teresa's life. Systematically and purposefully making it appear like it was his choice and decisions. No one who condemns his actions took into account any and all of her (and without question Mike2's help) sneaky behind the scenes emotional alienation of a daughter from her father because she was a selfish vindictive ex. Double standards really piss me off. My opinion, there is no statute of limitation for being wronged. Mike1 was very patient and let a lot go by before he finally said enough. If Mike2's business was sound he could have survived such a sudden onslaught. Just can't stand or understand the indignity that some of you are showing in regard to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sentence structure and spell check needed

A good proof read would have done wonders for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story was posted in 2009 at stories on line

So how come you posted here,now? Really a. Weak story.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Do not fully agree with premise

But I do not fully disagree with premise either

I do believe in the best revenge is a life well spent and LIVED.

She cheated, she tried to turn the kid, she tried to exclude him from the kids life.

Get over it, it happens everyday in every city 10,000 of times!

Living in pain and regret will only give her satisfaction, and makes his life hell

Live life. If tomorrow you woke and she was gone, did not exist, what would you do?

Well do it!

(Sorry I will get off the soapbox now)

But a little fun can be had by opening one or two competing stores.

Let it be a long drawn out slow business death.

Hire some of his top help but not all.

Let him try to work the remaining few harder.

This should be good for worker moral and relationships.

Years of slow stress will make the bitches marriage in to hell.

rjm2rjm2almost 11 years ago
To Hell With HER

I say, But the bullets for her.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Great

Whats thst vlassic line from Apocalypse now ? "I love the smell of napalm in the morning? How bout " love the smell of treacherous exes burning in the fires they set"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Straw That Broke the Camels Back

Quick, fun, read. The guy came in flying low guns blazing, dropping bombs.

NO PRISONERS. I gave you one of my rare 5 stars.

mBrowmBrowalmost 11 years ago
Was the havoc hurt after the man wrecked it?

Or did the man instead 'wreak' havoc? Maybe Lit needs an editor for its story capsules?

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
ouch

a little overkill don't you think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Our motto?

Seems to me your motto is the same as mine..... Fuck me......but don't fuck with me.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 11 years ago
What is the best revenge?

Loss is something we all react to, and it's very fair to say, "time does not heal everything".

I understand your emotional reaction, I understand the hurt, the sleepless nights. endless thoughts that go through anyone's mind who has had their trust betrayed in any way.

Whilst I'd like to say we need to keep our emotions in check, there's no doubt I'd like to destroy my ex in a similar way.

You chose to let it all out in a story, I wish you good luck, at least you can afford to buy some, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A good quick and entertaining read. However the reactions of the persons - especially the daughter - feels very contrived. There is no way an imprinted child would change her entire emotional outlook by listening to a guy rambling for a few minutes.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicalmost 11 years ago
Poorly written,

In need of an editor, simplistic plot.

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 11 years ago
Pre-Nuptual

Not Per

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Way to nail the cheating whore and the dumb bastard 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way Over The Top

Sounds like the ex wife, was well rid of her sociopath first husband. I gave the story a one star.

oscar73oscar73almost 11 years ago
bait a sleeping bear

AND GET BIT. WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very poorly ...

... written with obviously not a single second spent on PROOF READING!!!

Far too many spelling, punctuation, grammar mistakes, repeated words, wrong word choice, etc.

If it wasn't for the list of stories written by this writer (not 'author'!) I would have guessed that this was the first attempt straight after flunking school!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely horrendous. Spell check and grammar editor is sorely needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OUCH!

Now that's an angry ex! But he needs to wake up and accept a ton of the blame. He had the money. All he had to so was get his attorney involved and he could have had a relationship with his daughter while she was growing up. He CHOSE to let her Mother manipulate him. And I can't see his daughter just turning around that quickly. Unrealistic story. And get an editor

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
great fucking story

that was beyond good it was great loved it, it was seething with hate and justly so,mercy is for the weak, a strong bitch like her gets none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope

Hope the cheating bitch does kill herself. That would make for a perfect ending.

belknap026belknap026almost 11 years ago
firemanlit and Anonymous (A Bullet Indeed)

Got it right. They all won battles, but all lost the war.

Revenge, however justified, can take something away from the character of the one getting the revenge.

Angry readers don't seem to get that concept.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How?

Does this many typos and errors get past staff and actually get posted?

Try rereading your stuff yourself a few times before hitting submit, this is terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This is the BEST story I have ever read in my entire life. Honestly. It fills my heart with happiness. Thank you and may the Lord bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Back As...

She is totally destitute and most likely given up on ever having any real life to live so...

Bring her back as a Maid Only and have her live in Maid quarters. She cleans, cooks and is the total Maid and gets a small clothing allowance and fifty dollars a week for her pleasure. No dating and no emotional contact with him, just that of Maid and employer.

Why, selfish and destructive that she was and is, she was once a good woman and still the Mother of his daughter but again, no emotional contact.

Good story but ten years to take control...geez...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL good one.....5

12 years of back at you revenge, take the EX under your wing with a good job so you can keep an eye on her. Remember she is still the mother of your flesh, date beautiful women in frount of her, let her see how your hard work paid off. Take her on friend only great dates. You might still love her, believe me you got great revenge on her and asshole. Good clean strait story....5....bill

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
You sure waited long enough

To get mad and take revenge that is. My only problem is that the daughter made such a quick turn around from hating her father to hating her mother and step-father. Other than that, after the step-father killed himself, I would have thought that most men would have been satisfied and left the ex-wife alone.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well Sheeeit!!

That was fucking nuclear - but pretty well deserved and well phrased too -

You desperately need an editor but i got there -

The daghter knew he was right and they had been the bad guys betraying her turst - she knew what the right choice was and made it -- Dad had set her up with good values early and she never really lost them just lost her faith in him -

As presented it works fine - vicious Oh Hell Yes!! But not out of the realm a possibility for an angry person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There are times...

,,,,,when somebody that has been SO badly treated that they MUST get revenge.

For those who have been cheated on - and suffered so very deeply - this story is a help to get over the incredible pain that one feels.

Too often the Courts and the Cheaters get away with this type of behaviour.

This wonderful story is a reminder for those that have suffered the immense pain and unhappiness,brought about by selfishness - not forgetting ALL the lies - that are endless,and all caused by CHEATING.

Someone once said in one of these stories that...'if they wanted away so much,why not ask for a Divorce' - that pain would not be stained by all the endless lies and the pain of cheating.

The fact that the poor bastard had money,made this a fitting end to BOTH the miserable POS - and let THEM ponder on the YEARS of pain that they intentionally inflicted upon this ex-Husband.

Ten lost years - never to be recovered - I totally agree with the ending.See what lying does for you,and during the long years of pain THEY suffer,may they remember what caused their misery.

Like someone else said:-LET THE PUNISHMENT MATCH THE CRIME.

This great story did just that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Although it took ten years the revenge was tremendous. The cheaters were destroyed. Fuck 'em.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
should have

The husband should have fought like hell to stay in touch with his daughter. The asshole surrendered his rights of visitation. On the other hand, his bitch wife got what she deserved in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reads like a bad rough draft......

The two biggest issues here are that there is no polish in the writing. Like you spun this off on a flight to Denver......

Incomplete sentences, lousy spelling and punctuation and lots and lots of errors in person and expression, as well as lacking in realism.....all made it hard enough to get through this story that I can't give you more than 2*.

Have enough self respect and respect for your audience to put some editorial effort into your writing.

Why would a loving dad not fight? He would!

Why would a woman try to sever all ties between father and daughter....because she's a selfish, mean spirited, vindictive bitch. Yup, that's realistic enough, but you never address that dynamic between them.

Very, very rough.

Try getting some editorial help....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
By all means, help her.

Give her the money for the bullets, the bitch.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Does he still have his wedding ring?

Have it melted down and made into a bullet and send it to his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

You're really one sad fuck; there's nothing remotely decent or humane in this story. What a bitter twisted mind you've got!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pointless

Could be the worst story I've ever read. Usually I check out the feedback portal to see what the poor misogynistic fifty year old virgin trolls are sniveling about in the LW category, but your story was really bad, and I feel sorry for you for being so pathetic. Walk away from writing and take up turd gargling.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Just reread your story for, I think, the third time...

... Like a fine wine, it only gets better with age.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago

Good revenge, although it was delayed .

I want to use this opportunity to say a BIG FUK YOU to the last two annonies for their stupid annoying comments.

5 stars!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Yes, your revenge is complete. Let the bitch keep a job.

Pretend she is dead and never be bothered with her again. Try to get over your hatred. I used to keep grudges, let this one go. You have your daughter and grandchild, what more could you ask at this stage of life?

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
The grammar errors were horrible.

Please get an editor since English is not your first language!!!???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
525 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

SIMILAR Stories