All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready Ch. 04 - Final'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Nice

Loving wife - Loving husband! That sounds like a very good combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW.......

I sure wish that was My wife!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

She has gotten a taste of bigger and better so I don't think that will be her last time having sex with another guy. Since he so happily watched her screw another guy and screwed her right afterwards, he will give in again. I wonder how she would feel if he has sex with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved the story

It was a real loving wife. It seems to me that a lot of these stories show the husband as a wimp, or the husband had the fantasy, The wife didn't. She gets angry over something small and decides to do it to get even or something. Or she decides to do it without checking to see if he is ok with it really happening, or the wife hears his friend has a huge one and can think of nothing else even though she tells you how loving her husband is and would never do anything to hurt him or risk their marriage, BUT it doesn't stop her. Thank you for a great story about a loving couple.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Noticed

I noticed that she took care of her "loving husband", but there was no indication that she came again with him, only with Sean....so...what now, does he only get mercy fucks since Sean meets her needs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful beautiful

Millions of married couples actually experience this, and this wonderful story captures the experience over all. There is no more intense erotic excitement for a man than watching another man fuck his wife, and especially her complete surrender to him and having orgasms around another cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not really my kind of story but none the less very well written. I'm looking forward to reading your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So when does he get to have better sex then she can give him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Coolidge effect

First, it is unlikely that Sean would be satisfied with one at-bat and out (nor would Sweetie, for that matter!) First time (ostensibly) with strange AND with a competitor (Hubby) as audience. Bull would have drained 10% of his brain cells so as to have gotten at least three cums out!

Hubby may well be proud of himself for facilitating Sweetie's enhanced awareness of her potential for sexual satisfaction. He and she are also now aware that Hubby never got her to those heights before and WILL NOT in the future. So, she must either remember good sex (and Hubby will know she is making comparisons to a better time), OR they must set up a regular 'satisfy Sweetie' session with Sean, or guys like him (hung but not arrogant...yeah!)

Actually, of course, the chance that this was Sweetie's first-ever Royal Roustering is fairly slim. Probably just the first since getting serious with Hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It Ain't Any Better Than This

For a husband, no sex is better than the sex he has with his own wife just after she has taken a lover. For a wife, no sex is better than the sex she has with a well hung able lover. They both have just reached new sexual heights and they did it consciously, intentionally, together, and strengthened their emotional intimacy. In its most basic form, this is why the hot wife phenomenon is so popular. It takes a lot of honesty, integrity, and love to pull off what they just did. This will heat up this couple’s love life for a long time. However, they will do it again, and again, and again… Very good series of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Please write more about this couples adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write more stories!

This was just amazing. can't wait to read your next one !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well at least

she didn't make him clean her lover's cum out of her. Let her return the favor and let the hubby have a whirl at a big titted lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From a wife's view

Make it a series. As a wife, I found it very very hot. Made my husband read it and he was hard as a rock; I think you opened a new door for us. Keep writing, and go a little deeper into the cuck role. Have the husband cook dinner when Sean visits, make him wait on them, and Sean should display his superior being as he slowly becomes the "man of the house." A little teasing of hubby by wife always adds spice to the story, after all, it is a cuckold story. Keep going, don't cheat us out of a wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You described my dream

An absolute breathtaking story, reflecting my wildest dreams. I could not stop reading all chapters in a row. That is exactly the sexual phantasy I dream for some time already - especially exciting for me are the descriptions (i) how they prepared for him in away to really please him and make him horny and (ii) the experience to see his wife climax in the arms of another man. I really want to experience a similar adventure. I have a very sexy wife with a perfectly well shaped Latina ass and beautiful and firm C-Cup tits. The thought of an other man touching her greedily and enjoying a long and hard fucking with her, bringing her to a climax, drives me wild for lust. Please provide me with advise on how to start explaining my desire to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Great story. This is probably a lot of husband's fantasies. I think I'd like for Sean to take my wife to a hotel or our bedroom and screw her

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold gets sloppy seconds

LOL, did you notice he slid right in. She is so stretched out she could not feel him. He fucked her lovers hot thick seed and then shot off and she never felt a thing. LOL Should have made cuckold eat that pussy. Lick, suck, and swallow as much as he could. Then let them go to sleep. Her a new married slut and him, a cuckold sperm eating second man. Now that she has had a real man, she will never just do with cuckold cock again. I know, I am a real man and the wife always calls or crawls back begging for more. She has no choice. She his hooked on real man cock now. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow. That was the most erotic story I have ever read! I'm going to read your Jamaica series right now. Thank you

TabbisfullTabbisfullover 9 years ago
Well written story

I will be reading more. I enjoy hot wife stories. Friends have slept with my wife, but it doesn't happen often. I love to read stories in between and imagine my wife with the other man. Thanks and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's A Fucked Up But Successful Whore Now

And he's a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well no shit he's a cuckold

That is the whole reason of the story, dipshit. Some men enjoying sharing their wifes cunt with someone else. I know, because I enjoy it too.

I have a buddy who divorced without time to date or an interest in marriage. He was always close with my wife and I, he was a couple years behind us in school. The three of us drank enough one night to loosen our inhibitions and I jokingly asked him how much pussy he gets now that he was single. He admitted, none. And he wasn't interested in chasing any. Besides, he said, I had married the best women in the world. My wife laughed until I agreed and then she was weepy. What I had never told him, my wife, Janet, was a submissive and our sex revolved around her submissiveness. Little else interest her and I'd learned to live with it though it isn't as easy as many would think.

Janet is tiny. Not quite 5' tall and weighs about 85lbs on a good day, so fairly thin. Not because she diets, she eats more than I do and I'm over 6' tall and 200lbs! She has the metabolism and body fat of a hummingbird. She had a tiny waist and nice hips and bubble butt but no boobs. She always felt bad for me about not having any tits to play with until I assured her, the best thing about womens tits are the nipples, which she had in abundance! And over the 10 years we'd been married, I'd sucked, twisted, pulled, pinched and even pumped those things to my hearts content and as a submissive, she loved it! She has always loved looking down and seeing those thick things sticking out like erections when she was excited, they were as big or bigger than the last joint of my little finger.

On top of that, she always went wild when I whispered in her ear that I would love to share her with someone, force her to strip in front of them, let them look at her nude body, see her electrolysis denuded pubis, she loved a shaved pussy but hated shaving it so finally had it removed forever! It really did look like a little girls, but with very thick outer lips and nearly nonexistent inner lips. I always loved how tiny her pussy looked, even with her legs spread and her vulva swollen. But she was shocked when I used her submissive name, after which invoked, she was unable to disobey.

When I called her 'Sharon' her head rose and her rose opened wide, she knew what that meant and stood with her head down as she loved to do. She was now in full submissive mode and I knew her pussy was already juicing something fierce. Our buddy, Mike, looked at us both in confusion. I asked him if he would like a place to relieve himself, that way he wouldn't have be on the prowl and Janet would be pleased to give him that place. He was in shock but we were all drunk and after chuckling, he didn't believe me, so her said sure, he'd love to have Janet to use.

So I gave them both the rules. One, nothing could ever take place without me home and my agreeing. Two, other than the actual fucking, I was to direct the entire time. Three, and this one shocked them both, I wanted to clean her out with my mouth after each time. I shrugged and told them I enjoyed the taste of my own cum after I fucked her, why not his? Four, I might want to jack him off and suck his dick, certainly would want to clean it after they fucked, all his orgasms would come at our house, pun not intended. And finally five, he was not to give her any orders, he could ask her something, but never order her to do something. I knew if he did, she would follow his orders without question.

After he agreed, I told Janet to take her shirt off. With no boobs, she rarely wore a bra at home and now her nipples were about to tear their way out. She took it off and stood in front of him with her face reddening. Her nipples were protruding as far and thick as I'd ever saw them. I ordered her to pull on them and twist them, we both thought she'd tear them off! As she tortured them, we saw her hips begin to grind just a little. She only had shorts on that night and dropped them along with her panties as soon as I told her and then went back to her nipples. We had long ago realized she like to keep them sore much of the time.

Mike could hardly take his eyes off her denuded pussy and we both watched as long strands of juice ran out, hung down and eventually dropped to the hardwood floor where it began to pool. Her pussy was red and swollen with her fairly large clitoris sticking out from between the lips of her vulva so far it almost looked like a nose! I knew if she were to just touch it, she would explode into orgasm. I mentioned to Mike that we might want to strip and we both did, in record time. I guess I should talk about our cocks.

I wasn't blessed with much, about 3 1/2" but my wife loved it. Mike on the other hand was at about 5 1/2" but still as thin as my own cock, though he had a very large mushroom cockhead. As soon as he sat back with his cock sticking up, my mouth watered and I wanted that thing in both my mouth and needed to see it dumping its load into my wifes cunt. Janets torturing of her nipples went on, she would do it for as long as I asked, as I said, she likes them to be sore. But now she was even more aggressive with them and her hips were undulating and squirming as she stood in front of us.

I could stand it no longer and directed the three of us to go to the bedroom. I had Janet lie back and spread her legs, letting Mike see where he was going to mount her. She actually dripped all the way into our bedroom, leaving a trail behind, never letting go of her nipples. I had Mike kneel between her legs and I told them I needed to wet his cock to slide in, we all three knew that wasn't true, she was plenty wet. But I leaned over and took that plum head into my mouth to wet it and secretly give it a few sucks and I heard him groan and the head swelled in my mouth. He started cumming that soon. Six strong pulses before it started to slow and I milked him until he started to soften. He laid on the bed beside my wife and apologized for sperming into my mouth. It seemed to make him feel better when I told him no problem, I enjoyed the flavor of his cum.

Janet still lay there with her hips moving and pulling on her nipples which were now giant sized. They must have been hurting badly but she got off on that pain. My own cock was sticking straight out, quivering from being so hard but I didn't want to give in to it. I lay on the bed and started sucking Mikes cock again, telling him as soon as he was hard, he could pound her little cunt if we could fit that big head in. Only a few moments of sucking and he was standing proud! Show time!

He got into position and I took her cock and rubbed it up and down the tiny little hole and let go when it was lodged. He pressed and I saw her pussy pushing inward and his cock flattening as he pressed. It was almost comical when it popped it, there was so much pressure to do it! But then he slammed in to his nuts. Then he started pounding like a rabbit. He was a moaner and groaner and kept talking about how tight she was. It didn't take long and he was moving at top speed with my wife pulling her knees to her chest to give him access. I stood by their heads so I could hear them and was shocked when in lust, he leaned over and swallowed my entire cock! His hot wet mouth on it caused my little feller to start shooting off and he swallowed the same as I did, keeping it in his mouth even after I was done as he pounded between Janets legs. He had a death lock on my cock as he pounded.

Finally he started to cum. He moaned, groaned and sputtered around the cock in his mouth until he was done, but continued to lay in her saddle with my cock in his mouth. When he started to eventually pull his cock out, I pulled from his mouth and almost leaped between my wifes legs, fastening my mouth around her cunt hole, sucking and licking for the load I watched him pump into her cunt. It was enormous! I worked between her legs for at least ten minutes while Mike watched. Janet had a counted 11 orgasms while I cleaned her and then cleaned Mike. I was about to finish with her and decided I could get out more if she sat on my face so we got into position and she began to drain the last of it into my mouth. She was sitting straight up so I knew it was Mikes mouth on my cock again so I continued to suck while he sucked me. I found out later, he had wanted to suck a cock his whole life and it turned out to be better than he ever imagined!

I shot my second load of the night into Mikes mouth and realized how much he loved sucking and swallowing. It has turned out over the years, he loves to suck my cock, I love to suck his and my wife love to sit and masturbate while she watches! That big clit of hers has grown even more over the years and she almost jacks it like a tiny cock. Life is good with a mouthful of cum.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anonymous does 3500 word comment about his precious cuckold story.

Lustman69Lustman69over 1 year ago

Brilliant short series. I would love to read more of this couple's ensuing life, did Sean become a regular lover, does hubby join in. I

gnore the fuckwit comments, I can get my head round why they torture themselves reading genres they so obviously despise and detest and then feel the compunction to write scathing comments. It beggars belief. Their loss. "The lady doth protest too much" certainly seems the prevalent narrative in everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
334 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES