All Comments on 'Face Fuck Book #49'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AngelineAngelinealmost 11 years ago
Like I've said before

your reportorial, almost photographic writing style makes these poems so vivid. I don't know what is fact or fiction because it all sounds so honest. That's a good thing!

erectus123erectus123almost 11 years agoAuthor
"truth is stranger than fiction," they tell me

but to me, truth has a ring to it, falsehoods clang! On the other hand, I have know perfect liars who actually believed the lies they were telling and became furious if called on it. I had a friend who convinced myself and even his wife that he was a secret FBI agent, eventually we learned he was not, but it took a long time. There were ten other identities he claimed and I am still not sure of them. Since he claimed he was trained to kill with one finger I never pressed him. I must not forget to mention him in this series. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
469 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES