All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 02'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Who is this guy?

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 11 years ago
Love it

This guy has thought this all out ahead of time. I am eager to see what his plans are for her. I know by experience that British men are the horniest in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great "handle" for an impregnation author

Keep the impregnation stories "cumming"

JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
Very Good story

I really enjoyed this, nice and different than breaking in and taking her by force! Sounds like his got plans for her & knows her well! Well thought out and looking forward to where you take it! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Adore it!

Keep the chapters coming!

mrssupplemrssupplealmost 11 years ago
wow!

These stories are fantastic! Keep them coming please :D just one thing that ruined it slightly was the mention of his penis breaching the entrance to her womb....she has never had children so her cervix will be closed very tight, nothing will be able to open it without causing immense pain regardless of what euphoria she is currently in. Maybe research these things a little more? Keep up the good work though, the stories are very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Womb wrong

I realize the writer is writing for sexual effect, but regardless how big/long a man is he can not enter a woman's womb. The cervix would not dilate large enough for that to happen. A woman may feel him hitting/tapping her cervix then slide to a deeper part of her vagina. Don't get me wrong the cervix will dilate to deliver a baby, that being a one way trip out. The only thing entering would be very tiny sperm entering a very small opening of the cervix.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
AWESOME

I love these stories so far and wont remark on errors the others addressed already. I hope this sexy story keeps getting better.

fluerfluerabout 9 years ago

I don't normally read stories like this but writing is good. I just don't understand why her rapist keeps targeting her. Furthermore he seems to have some sick twisted need to get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
except

I wouldn't be allowed back in accept as a patient

except not accept

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 month ago

He is going to fuck her into submission and get her so hooked on it she'll want him as her boyfriend / Master to give her the thrills and ecstasy, as allot of women fantasize of being taken and used sexually by some brutish guy who excites them and takes what they want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
1293 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 01 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info

SIMILAR Stories