All Comments on 'Forced Entry'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
details

needs more detail they should have fucked her ass too. describe the woman's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more discriptive

I agree that they should have fucked her ass and that there should have been more fondling of her tits and nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good

Asequel could start out with another forced entry a couple of years in the future. AND, the intruders could make the husband rock the baby as they also rape his wife. AND the husband could look down at his baby- that was really conceived when his wife was raped in the earlier breakin, and wonder if she was again being knocked up as he watches those two intruders rape his wife and come inside her unprotected vagina.

bigglesbigglesalmost 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

Needs a bit more violence, but not too much.

Husband should ideally be tied up.

And perhaps she should bring herself off with a vibrator before she unties him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Forced Entry

Her Husband should have fucked her arse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It Happened to ME !!!!!!

As I read your story I thought about almost the same thing happening to my husband and me not too long ago. We had gone out for dinner and were surprised by 2 guys inside our home. One was white the other blck and they both fucked me till I couldn't walk. Nine months later I had a baby boy and yes he is black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dialogue...

was so stiff it got in the way of the fantasy. Read your stories aloud and ask yourself if it sounds natural.

Design82Design82almost 10 years ago

OK story.........shame the intruders didn't make her cum, though.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
not even one star

Oh wait I gu4ss I give at least a minus 3. When you decide to finish the damn story then let me know and then I'll see about giving it as plus rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How Old Are You?

This is the writing of a 10-yr-old, who's not only never had sex but has never even masturbated!. Without a doubt one of the most infantile "See Spot Hump My Leg stories I've ever read. Stay out of your dad's porn collection - at least for another 3 years....

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Good premise, terrible writing.

Show not tell.

You told us Whitie had sex, but you didnt show us anything titillating.

"...Blackie fumbled with the drawer, found the tube and handed it to Whitie. Whitie squeezed out a liberal amount on the head of his cock and pushed to enter Linda. After a couple of back and forth strokes, his cock was all the way in. Linda started weeping again as she braced herself for him to pound her. She said a prayer to prevent pregnancy.

"Blackie, this is good pussy. You will like it too." .."

What did it feel like to her, was it scary, shameful, humiliating. But his cock, did ot foll her, stretch her pussy.

How did it feel to him? You basically say ...he stuck his cick in her and came. Then it was Blackie'sturn.

No hot sexual explanations.

Keep reading and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You left something out

She never came. In real life, she would have had more than one orgasm. Then tried to hide her enjoyment from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★+ (4+)

It takes all kinds of stories to make Literotica.

This story was meant to be a stroke fantasy. From that standpoint Vic5 did a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lucky bastards, wish they'd come here sho would have lovee it, cum and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous