All Comments on 'Fuck You, Brain'

by RedMonkeyButt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1,005*

Oh HELL YES!

Every word of this is gospel. Married guys-you want more hot monkey sex? Make ways to lift the weight of your offspring off of the bond between you and your love monkey.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanalmost 11 years ago
AMEN

Reminds me of the crap we had to do to get a quickie in when the kids were small. Nice story. Where them clubs at? I need to get a franchise going in this region, lol.

21stcv21stcvalmost 11 years ago
vaseline

Vaseline is the best sexual aid I know, I put it on the bedroom dooe knob, its stops the kids opening the door

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the comments so far, they had me in stitches!

@21stcv - I thought you were going to say something else until it dawned on me you were talking about using vaseline to keep the little buggers from opening the door. Genius!

@Carribeanwoman - if this place existed I would be there more than I should. I don't think my MIL or even my own mother would watch the kids for that long.

@ Anon - Preach it! :)

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 11 years ago
LMFAO!

I really wish I could give you 10 stars. 5 is inadequate. damn that was a good one! I smiled throughout. Everything was spot on. As a mother of 3, I could relate to this. You are sooooo good. Forget about your editor...write more of such stories. You're my hero. lol

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Loved this

This is the first story I've read that made me cry from laughing. I loved it. Please write more of these valuable gems. 5*****

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Yes, butt....

If it had only had just a few edited words/sentences here and there, I'd have given you five stars.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ReAlly, Rex?

You wanna play grammar nazi on something this awesome? Maybe ReMonkeyButt will have time to edit it after matching the kid's socks, washing finger paint off the dog, making a 2 hour grocery run with the crumb crunchers that would have been 30 minutes by herself and filling out 23 pages of information from the kid's school, 3/4 of which is redundant but can't be xeroxed because it comes from different departments who felt it necessary to tweak their forms. Just be quiet and happy it wasn't posted in crayon......

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 11 years ago
Hehehehehee!

Well said Anon. That's a good one. post in crayon...now that's hilarious!

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 11 years ago
Forgetting what it's like? But isn't it like riding a ... bicycle?

I guess I'll know the answer to that when\if I have kids. :D

I was grinning throughout the first half and then you even managed to make the second half erotic. Bravo!

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtalmost 11 years agoAuthor
OMG

I have GOT to figure out how to post a story in crayon! Maybe illustrated stories? ;)

@adjoaq: 3? Wow. I don't know if I could handle three. One of my neighbors has 3, and they were all over along with another neighbors 2 and my own 1 and another neighbors 2. I thought my own kid was sufficient birth control until I had eight kids running through my house soaking wet from the pool and it was just me. All because I wanted to give the other moms a break because they had to get groceries. They all three came back saying they forgot half their groceries because the kids weren't there tossing shit into the basket. And here I am actually considering having more. That's what mom brain does. It makes you forget the miserable parts.

@damppanties: I haven't met a mom that doesn't have this very mushed-together train of thought at least once a day. And by the time they get to the end of it, they forget what they were thinking about in the first place. Even the very put-together moms at the park will admit to not having it together when they're not in public. The only moms that don't experience this are the ones that can afford full time nannies.

@rexbrookdale: I warned you in the beginning that this one didn't go through an editor. I am not god, I'm a mom. The mistakes are what happened when my kid decided spraying dish soap all over the kitchen counted as helping mommy clean. :p

@Iread2relax: I think this is the first time I can honestly tell someone I'm happy I made them cry, and it not be mean. :)

Again, thanks for all the comments. They are much appreciated.

whenwilliwhenwillialmost 10 years ago
You made my ultimate day!

You have made laugh this morning! I love this story and the comments.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 9 years ago
Ah I have just escaped those days and loving it!

That story was incredibly true, funny and hot! I was giggling the whole time except when I was getting wet reading the sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedMonkeyButt@RedMonkeyButt
156 Followers
The Inhuman Universe is still buzzing through my head right now, but unfortunately Anathema hasn’t really budged. I’m just not sure where I want that one to go or how it’s tying into the world as a whole. I can post it and see what reactions it gets, but it’s not finished. Wha...

SIMILAR Stories