All Comments on 'In Plain Sight'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
sara_looks4funsara_looks4funalmost 11 years ago

Oh my god...Spurious...really...this is incredible. At about the 7 minute mark, I realized I was tapping my foot nervously. And I looked down to notice I shouldn't have worn such a tight shirt... Not to mention the smile I was trying to contain and the flushed cheeks by the end. This was perfect, and a good reminder to always look down alleys...you never know what you'll see. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

I love the way you moan. I love that I can hear you stroke yourself. And I love your filthy mouth. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shock

I discovered you today on here and may I just say your accent is dead sexy ;) I was actually in class when I stumbled upon your recordings and suffice it to say the class took forever to end. You made me cum. Hard. Seriously the best I've heard from this site (: the way you make yourself sound so personal is such a turn on, especially when I can hear you stroking yourself off in the background. Even your moan is sexy, damn haha. It's weird saying this to a complete stranger but your audios are amazing so yea I thought I'd tell you to perhaps never stop making them hehe ;) the fact that you're probably older than me turns me on too, I have never admitted that before... Ugh well thank you for making your wonderfully naughty recordings.

annayarnkittenannayarnkittenalmost 11 years ago
Oh My God.

Oh My God. Oh My God. This was, Amazing. I loved every second of it. My new favorite if yours. Please do not stop recording.

A

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Well 2 of the 7 here

at the IHOP already new what a slut I am, and the 5 that did not know as well. Got bent over in the men's room by 2 new users. The Manager here is a girl I knew from school she cleaned this sluts cunt afterwords. Think I may just go full duplex, when the next crowd filters in and see if this slut can score at least 2 more hard cocks.

RevenantAngelRevenantAngelalmost 11 years ago
Naughty Mouth

Oh the things that come out of your naughty, filthy mouth...turn me so completely on. I took your suggestion - was in a cafe when I first heard it - panties were soaked and nothing I could do about it. Long day of classes and finally coming home to listen to it again. Arousing as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At work

I am completely taken by your voice & the fantasy you left in my mind... D33p_in_th0ught@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck

This is amazing I've never wanted to touch myself so badly x

ChilledKoalaChilledKoalaalmost 11 years ago

What an animal you are, I like it. :D

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditealmost 11 years ago
much obliged

Much needed and appreciated orgasm there, chief.. As always, great work. Talent unwasted LOL :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best erotic audio I've ever heard

Thank you soo much, this is exactly what I needed. Your voice and the noises you made sent me over the edge and made me orgasm again and again. I loved how you created a scene for us and told us what to do, so hot. Can't wait to see what's coming next ;)

KikishoesKikishoesalmost 11 years ago
I'm breathless

You nasty, depraved animal! I love you. I could listen to this a 10000 times and still get as wet as rain. This is my fantasy. Be as sexual as you want and tell me how you want to use my body--- all my soft curves, wet openings, everything. Spank my round ass, it's big and round enough to take it. Squeeze my nipples hard as you fuk me in that alley. You ate so nasty and I kove it, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Woaah

Your accent... Your moans. Amazing. My first time listening to erotica. And my first time getting off to it as well. Well done! Loved the moans and hearing the background noises. You made me put myself in the scene you described

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you, Sir<3

Thank you, Sir<3 This had made me so incredibly wet so fast without me even touching myself. Sadly, I didn't last as long as you did. Started touching myself slowly once you told me too, but I came a minute or two after "getting in the alleyway" with you. It felt amazing. Thank you for the wonderful night, Sir~

~Curious Doll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lauren

I love the way you fuck me. it's as if I can feel every thrust with you. I've been playing the audio all day. if you could just scream my name, it would be perfect. oh, how Iove you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fucking amazing

That was incredible... I exploded 3.mins in. cant wait for more.. ♡

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotalmost 11 years ago

Uhhh... wow! That was quite nice... quite nice, indeed. Fucking awesome, as someone else already said. Yes. Good job, I say.

SweetFangirlSweetFangirlalmost 11 years ago
Fuck

...I don't know what to say, sugar, but that made me so wet! I could imagine it all so well, and the noises you made just caused me to shudder. I don't know which I like more- the growls and filthy things you say, or just the sound of your hands rubbing on your oil-slicked cock. Either way, it's such a terrible shame that I can't call you up for a nice fuck! If only there wasn't an ocean separating our countries!

Ah well. Another great audio, honey. I hope you post more soon <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I have never been so turned on by an audio before. I had to run to my room and cum with you, I couldn't control it any longer! Best orgasm Ive ever had. I wouldn't mind you being my first, sir ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing! Just like all of your audios are! One of my favorites!

British FilthBritish Filthalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for the positive feedback this audio is receiving, I really appreciate the positive comments and feedback, and look forward to connecting with you like this again very soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

This is seriously hot! Your voice is so sexy and manly ,and the things you say are so delicious. I came twice last night to this, & again on another of your audios but I still just had to come back for more. I'm an exhausted girl lol. I feel like I'd do anything for your cock. Lucky is the girl who is pinned underneath you.

d360d360almost 11 years ago
Merci...

Dear Monsieur Spurious,

This is magnificent! Damn! Wow. You, my dear Sir, are an Erotic Audio God....smile. This is excellent stuff. Thank You for turning Us on...Thank You for sharing Your talents,with Us all. Well Done, my friend. Merci.

Fais bien

MrsvampyxoMrsvampyxoalmost 11 years ago
Good God...

Every single audio just gets better and better! You have the sexiest voice out there, and can make me cum so easily. I'd absolutely love to be your sex slave ;)

LadyPWGLadyPWGalmost 11 years ago
Perfect Entertainment...

I love listening to you. I have been a good girl lately and staying away from literotica because I have been in the hospital. But when I saw you had submitted this piece since I had been admitted, I had to listen to it. I did not have headphones. I do have a private room though. My computer is only a couple feet from the door. Listening to it when I know hospital staff are moving about outside the door (it's only 5pm here) was thrilling. And to top it off, I'm currently on a heart monitor. I kept waiting for someone to come in to check on me...lmao. OMG, this was a fabulous piece to listen to and the perfect time to listen to it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking hell

God your perfect I want to fuck you so badly please I'm so wet :-( I came with you

hypnosluthypnoslutalmost 11 years ago
That. Was. Amazing.

I am without words. It's like you reached into my brain and pulled out exactly the right fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More MOre MORE!!

You make me scream out loud for you. Please..oh please I need more from you. You are so delicious. :)

kitty3379kitty3379almost 11 years ago
Oh my God!!!

Every time you moan with that soft laugh, I very nearly drop whatever I have in my hand. The supermarket may NOT have been the best choice. I will end up owing them for broken merchandise... it is SO worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is so ironic. My boyfriend took me to a fast food restaurant before a movie, and I was on my tablet with my headphones, telling him I was hearing music because he was boring me. I played the audio, and began touching myself underneath the table. He watched me with an impressed smirk and I swear he had a hard on. And I got so hot, and he could tell, so we ran off to the men's restroom for a quick fuck... My headphones were still on.

Sweetly_SexySweetly_Sexyalmost 11 years ago

Oh my god! You have the fucking SEXIEST voice! God I love it. You make me soooo wet! (;

sparktamedsparktamedalmost 11 years ago

Thanks for playing with me. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh my god, I was listening on my morning jog and I've never been so breathless! You are amazing. Keep posting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as hell

Damn,this was so fucking hot! Your voice and the descriptiveness you put into your audios.I'm usually pretty tame but my inner sex kitten came out when you started growling ;the part in the alley...being taken like that...the thrill of being caught at any moment. ;) Loved that! I've always had a secret darker,kinkier side and it was fun indulging in that if only briefly with your assistance.It was amazing cumming at the exact same time as you.Thank you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do more of this!!!!

Ohhhh wooowwww!!!

Please please please do more of these..... The idea of u talking utter filth in my ear whilst i am in a public place was absolutely mind blowing.......

I had to rush to the bathroom at work.....lift my skirt.....and with one leg on the toilet seat , standing with my back against the wall behind a locked door, I fingered myself hard until i came......fucking beautiful.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your voice!! It turns me on in a way I can't describe!!

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 10 years ago
Favorite fantasy...

http://litreactor.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/header/images/column/headers/atonement-library.jpg

Dusting off my library card now... and taking off my panties too

crystalline_corecrystalline_coreover 10 years ago
How in earth did I miss this?

Listened to this audio at home, but will definitely take it out for a whirl soon. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Came across this in the middle of a study session at Uni, interesting result... Good thing the toilets aren't used much during class times, the thought of you made me too hot, i couldn't wait till i got home, hopefully nobody heard me...

awakinglifeawakinglifeover 10 years ago
more than once

You can use me if I can hear you whisper in my ear. !! I am so turned on I will be taking care of myself and you will be here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want to marry you and have your babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best sort of depravity.

I'll definitely be listening to this outside sometime. Some temptations are too good to resist.

sexylilangel89sexylilangel89over 10 years ago
amazing

This made me cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did I like it? FUCK YEAH!!!

You've ruined me for any other audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Professor, Professor

I was in class listening to that. People were asking me if I felt alright!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I almost fainted

I'm dying to touch myself while listening to this! The thing is, my room mate thought that I'm studying for our test tomorrow..

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 10 years ago
Had to cut it short! :-(

Got about 5mins in and as soon as you said you were going to spank me, I came hard, biting down on my lip to stop me from crying out your name! I had to stop listening because I have to go to work now, but I'll listen again when I get home. Will you be waiting for me? :-) I'd love to hear you call my name! x x

Zombie5828Zombie5828over 10 years ago
omg

This has got to be the hottest thing I have ever heard! I loved every second of it. I'm glad I am alone, there is no way I could keep my hands to myself while listening to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

I couldn't breathe or move after listening to this. I was absolutely in shock at how incredibly delicious this audio is. When you described how close the other people are so I need to stay quiet or they're going to hear us... All of it... Just... Wow. Speechless. Will you marry me?

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago
Love the idea

I love the idea of listening while others are around and I'll have to try it sometime. your audios make me squirt all over myself and my bed. God I love everyone of them. Now I'm satisfied and can sleep. Thank you.

NativeVixenNativeVixenover 10 years ago
;)

No other audio even comes close to your's. Perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm in the library and there's a girl chatting on her phone and its annoying me and I'm not even sure why, but I decide to listen to this!!! I have read the same paragraph 20 times and I still have no idea what it says!! I have the top sucked clean off my pen and the guy opposite me keeps giving me funny looks! It is very, very difficult controlling my breathing and the giggles that keep trying to escape!! :D

I s'pose I really shouldn't have listened to your version after I'd already listened to Tryingyouout's version!! You boys are going to kill me hahaha... 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what i just did

Omg fuck fuck fuck im in the library and i cant believe what i just did... Mmm, i couldnt breathe or think so i just acted. I was writing a paper, and i wanted to try this but i couldn't controll myself. Before i know it my legs are spread under the desk and my fingers are furiously rubbing my clit. Fuck i had to bite into my sweater to keep in the moans oh god ive never cum so hard.

LeAmorLeAmorover 10 years ago
Oh my...

I think I'm in love, lol. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmm ;)

Holy shit X.x

That just made me so fucking horny. I can't even... WOW. I need this man to take me right now :)

Ah4uAh4uover 10 years ago
Tease

You like to tease me don't you. Im on the bus wishing the vibrations from the engine was enough. It was the best kind of torture, wanting to tough myself but not being able to in a bus packed with people, cuz that wouldnt be proper would it... Will have to listen again when i get home. But it will be on my mind all day at work now, is that what you want? Me not being able to focus only being able to think about you stroking your hard cock, my cunt aching for your touch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh god, yes

so much yes. ahhhhhhhhhhh.

whimsicalitywhimsicalityover 10 years ago
Fuck.

I came from just your voice. Unbelievable. I can't even imagine what I must have looked like. Dear God, I hope no one guessed what I was doing, but then again, how could they? Another brilliant audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy

you have such a sexy voice. Your my favorite so far.

I had to slip into the bathroom because I was so turned on and couldn't keep my composure. Mm and I came 3 times

tenstensabout 10 years ago
Awesome in the airport...

Yeah, that's all I'll say about that...

littleminx417littleminx417about 10 years ago

I was on the bus on my way to church as I was listening to this; oh my panties were so damp, I was a fucking mess... I long for you to fuck me, oh please, sir..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so Turned On!

Man you should act for real, seriously i fell for your talent ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In business meeting with CEO and others!

Your voice made wet immediately. I don't have a glue what was said in the meeting. First I was slightly biting my thumbnail, then full out sucking it. By the time you were putting oil on you, I couldn't sit still. By the time you were taking me in the alley, I was in the restroom stall, with 3 finger in my dripping pussy. I came on command.... Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In my office at work.

My hands were under the table and I had to turn away and bite my lip to keep from moaning. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ravishing.

I played this twice this morning, once at lunch, once on the ride home. Very raw and sensual. I like that

NylaTalksNylaTalksalmost 10 years ago
I think I'm gonna have you in MY alley...

Damn, baby! I was probably lucky NOT to be in public the first time (and second) I listened to this. I wouldn't have been able to maintain polite decorum.

You should know that this recording was instrumental in bringing me out of lurking anonymity to finally set up an account so that I can start sharing my own delicious stories. Some of which are based on personal reality. So thank you.

It's probably also polite to let you in on one more thing. You made just the tiniest error in this recording. By the time you had me in that alley, there's no way you would ever have to spit on your hand to make my cunt wet. And by the time you touched me, you would have found out just how unnecessary your own saliva was.

Making my way, thrilling bit by thrilling bit, through your entire collection. Dripping with gratitude...

Paige__ragePaige__ragealmost 10 years ago
..

Such a turn on ;) made me extremely wet and horny ;) great and sexy voice, so sensual.

constant_humconstant_humalmost 10 years ago
Damn..

I listened to this over the weekend but it stayed with me, so much so that I had flash backs whilst at work forcing me to slip to the bathroom to 'get you out of my system'. Even someone waiting outside to use the loo didn't stop me, in fact it knocked me in to a fantasy of your turning up unexpectedly at work, fucking me and leaving just as quickly leaving me to straighten myself up and return to my desk before anyone questioned my absence. Thank you. I know it's been said before but please don't ever stop uploading. x

RadarScarpawRadarScarpawalmost 10 years ago
Woof~

I love your audios so much. I listened to this while doing chores with my grandma. I felt so naughty. I listen to you all the time. I swear, if I ever meet you, be prepared.... ;3

Sincerely,

The wolf girl~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow I am speechless

This definately one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced. I have an exam in the morning and instead I am getting off with you...pretty sure I will think about you during my exam X

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funalmost 10 years ago

This is the second audio I've listened to while on the elliptical at the gym. Definitely hot and sexy and a bit dirty feeling to listen in such a public place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH. MY. F*****G GOD.

I thought you groaning and moaning about wanting to use me was amazing! But then the alley way thing popped up... I wanted to be fucked by you so fucking badly at that moment you have no idea. I was soaking wet by then! Ugh why can't you live in the same continent as me?? Better yet, the same state in the same city around my neighborhood, specifically my next door neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woa just woa

Man I was listening to this with my family around and man, I wanna be fucked by you so hard now. I wish you'd be here. God knows what I would do to you.

juicy_coconutjuicy_coconutover 9 years ago
Yes...

…your intruding tongue licking me deeply……..mmmmhhhhh!

AryaRoseAryaRoseover 9 years ago
oh..my..gods

As if finding audio with a sexy British accent wasn't hot enough you had to go and up the ante with detailed description and hot moans in my ear... I haven't come that hard in a long time... I can't wait to listen again...

eyraeyraover 9 years ago

Oh, this was beautifully filthy. I listened during my break at work today and then spent the rest of the day helplessly turned on, distracted, I wore a skirt today, it was so distracting, I kept thinking how easy it would be for anyone at all to just life it up and fuck me. In an alley. Ack, fuck, just - bravo, I listened again when I got home and came so hard, today was a good day, thank you. :)

AryaRoseAryaRoseover 9 years ago
gods... listening at work brings this to a new level

Gods I'm on my break at work and am aching just dying to be alone.. I'm almost positive I'm going to be permanently flushed... trying not to choke on my food while thinking of choking on other things..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Mmm wow that was fun ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Your audio left me with a dripping wet pussy at work i feel so naugty

littleminx417littleminx417over 9 years ago

This is still one of my favorite audios and I listen to it often when I'm on the bus. It leaves me in a dripping wet mess every single time. How I wish I could be fucked by you in the alleyway, god, I think I'm going to need to have to relieve this ache again.. please do another one of these.. oh please, sir..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ohmygod

i love this one, i listen to it all the time! oh god how wish you could fuck me in an alley!! or anywhere else pleaaseee?!! Your audios make me go crazy!!

KatchavandKatchavandover 9 years ago
Thank you

For tapping my exhibitionist tendencies ever so gently.

shanajaybeshanajaybeover 9 years ago
That was....

a lot sexier than I thought it would be.

And I thought I was turned on before I listened to this.

I'll definitely have to try listening to this in public sometime.

Redhead1979Redhead1979over 9 years ago

That's the hottest thing I've ever heard! I loved it! You can push me in an alley anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
17yearoldgirl

I was getting so close, dammit.

Just had the best orgasm.

I think I just fell in love with you.

TheStormRiderTheStormRiderabout 9 years ago
Have to be careful now... lol.

I put all your mp3's on my cell phone, and listen every chance I get. BUT...I get so caught up in your stories, I start talking back and moaning out loud. Now I have to watch it when i'm in public places with my earbuds in. Just hearing your voice makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yours!

Fuck me. I cant stop listening to you. You can have me whenever you want!

LilyWasHereLilyWasHerealmost 9 years ago
Afternoon Delight

You have a way with words...But

your voice is the cherry on top of this delicious sweet.

I must admit, I will not be able to hold back a giggle when

a certain CNN correspondent is on air. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my absolute favorite voice!

I can never tell me how much I enjoy listening to you. I addition to being my dream fuck and never failing to get me off I genuinely have fun listening to you. It's calming and you make me blush and giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ohhhh my goodness......

Oh my god, it's like you could read my fucking mind!! Every single thing you said just turned me on more and more..... You reeeaallyyyyyy know your way with words now, don't you? You should teach my boyfriend some of that. <3

bostonbbxobostonbbxoalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

I listened to this once in my room and it was great. But today I plugged my phone into my aux and listened to it on the freeway.. In traffic.. Never cum so hard in my life. Neeeed more, thank you:)

boobsgoplacesboobsgoplacesalmost 9 years ago

I listened to it at home and came so hard, that british accent is the best thing that happen to my pussy lately. Thank you for that.

Next time I'll listen to it on the train, on the car or even in class.

PumpkinKooterPumpkinKooteralmost 9 years ago
Still the best

This is still the best audio out there... You're so rough and amazing... Grab my hair... Hold my throat and fuck me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who are you..

Whoever you are I needed that. I needed to hear your sexy powerful voice. I wanted you so badly deep inside me. Please. Keep the audios. Coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was great.

This was my third time listening to this and its just as good. I also figured out who you reminded me of. The young Charles Xavier from the most recent x-men film.

SexandInnocenceSexandInnocencealmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you sir ;#

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow long time reader on this website but never thought about coming near audio. You changed that now first audio to listen to and not disappointed. Used to turn down phone sex from ex boyfriends because they didnt know the real me what will get me off when alone but you did

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perfect

Your voice is pitch perfect while you entice me to do all of those nasty things in public! You give me everything I want...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"came" all the way from Canada

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I clicked on the audio. Your voice is so sexy! I came twice! The last time with you. I loved it! I'm bringing you to work tomorrow :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

SIMILAR Stories