All Comments on 'My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 07'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
WOW

WOW, loved reading & jacking off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!!

What I like the best is the parts where Tanya pretends to be a 12 year old little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow you just kept me going for hours.. i know how it feels, my man has played some times with my 30year-old virgin body in front of his friends , no fucking included, they just enjoyed watching my body, my clit and everything, amused with my reactions, lust and eagerness.. they are much more experienced than me obviously. i enjoyed it too , so much that i agreed with my man to keep me a virgin a little longer. Caresses and teases to his innocent, deprived but fully grown woman in front of other men, there is nothing better for him. And for me too, although it gets a bit humiliating..I enjoy it while it lasts because i trust them and it feels amazing when they watch me, wondering how such a body is still intact. I could always see they were amused , they laugh a bit, but i see in their eyes almost the same longing and lust as me when my man is baring me, teasing me and showing me off to them.. Sharing the sweet tortures , there is really nothing better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous