All Comments on 'Judy's Halloween'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

cant wait for next chapter!! what happens next, make her a sex slave or is she pregnant

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 11 years ago
God yes

A young stud and a MILF always gets me hot. I loved your writing style, I felt I was right there with the characters. Good pacing of the story, too.

I like that her husband thought he had got the better of her by "humilitating" her, but she ended up having all the fun.

Taking a hot woman to a party means you have to keep an eye on her... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like the name 'Judy'

My wife's name is Judy, and it is arousing imagining the story happening to her. Of course she would never let me dress her up like that. But I can imagine a situation where some of her wilder girlfriends might succeed in maneuvering her into a comparable situation.

Unfortunately, it's been some years since I could cum three, four, even five times in eight or so hours. I imagine my Judy, who is now at her sexual peak, wouldn't mind that kind of attention now and then. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yea

nicely done, great pace, can't wait for the next chaps...

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. CH2 has been submitted, and CH3 is under way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it going

Great story to start with from the neighbor boy.

bopeep1bopeep1almost 11 years ago
Mmmmmmm. Yummy

off to read the others..............

jackogjackogalmost 11 years ago
MILFing

Fantastic! I loved it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not A Fan Of Non Consential Sex

No matter how you try to argue, this is rape. The next day Judy, back in her REAL mind, goes to police and files charges against Leo for aggravated rape. She files charges against her husband for Facilitating Rape. Then she goes to a Divorce Lawyer and files for divorce from Jim and winds up with house, car, everything. That is what happens in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If not a fan . . .

If the commentator is not a fan of non-consensual sex, why read it, let alone, comment?? He reminds me of the guy who stopped my father (District Attorney) to rail against "Rosemary's Baby" in great detail. When my father commented that he seemed to know quite about the movie, the guy beat a hasty retreat! Get a life! I thought the story was superb! I hope you keep writing more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arty, You Know What I Like

I salivate over stories of 30-31 year old housewives with 19-25 year old young men in the neighborhood. Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enticingly Effective

Manthing2 here. Awesome story. Looking for more. Enjoy the older/younger scenarios.

thomaso98thomaso98over 2 years ago

Great Story. Oh to be a teenager again. Loved the set up, somehow I got past the stupidity of the husband and enjoyed the play.

MrBondsMrBondsover 1 year ago

Super hot - good descriptions and plot. I really enjoyed it. Some minor editing would be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super Hot, hell Her husband dressed her ass as a slut, Leo just took care of her. Well done and worthy of 5 stars. Can't wait to read what next month brings her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1295 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...