All Comments on 'Should I Care'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

I really enjoyed this story from the other side. I was saying, "YOU GO GIRL!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You haven't walked in her shoes.

Maybe this was intended to be humor. It wasn't. Maybe it was intended to be a comment on society. Not very insightful. Maybe it was intended to be a bright light shown only on one side. Maybe, but it was very insensitive or unknowing or both.

ZardozSaysZardozSaysalmost 11 years ago
the rationale of one character

The thing I like about this is that it a sketch of a character's rationalizations for how and why they wind up being the way they are, and the type of attitudes the character might adopt. It is a very good backstory to have in mind if you were ever to drop this character into more developed story with other characters to explore whatever was on your mind.

I think many authors on literotica would be well advised to try to write something like this for every important character they bring to a story BEFORE they write the actual story. What better way to help flush out and clarify what the character represents to them? And it would surely improve the quality of the stories.

I suspect that this MSTarot is one smart cookie (:

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Good Rant

Hypocricy is always good for ranting. Generalizing about hookers is about as valid as generalizing about happy marriages. But it made a good read. PS - you use to and too randomly incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid editing comment

I try not to make editing comments. They're boring; no one wants to read them; often good intentioned advice is resented.

But....

I've spent perhaps way too much time in my life pondering 'yeah' vs. 'yea'. It took me a while, but I finally decided that 'yea' is a cheer, and 'yeah' is a version of 'yes'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed reading it, and felt like it was an honest look into the soul of a character. The ending seemed a bit bitter, which didn't really match the tone of the rest of the story. The story seemed to be told from a jaded and maybe even cynical view point, but was entertaining. The last few lines came across as bitter, which was odd, since the point of the story seemed to be that you had nothing to be bitter about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

Would definitely be interesting to see this character in a longer, more fleshed out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one

Oh how beautifully different!

HP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous