All Comments on 'My Husband’s Birthday'

by Cynthia_D

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow..best ever!

please let me say i took care of myself several times before i even got to the end..!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMAGE!!!!

I think this is the best I've read on here. What an awesome wife!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
and the cuckies are everywhere

see the bloody title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice, maybe worth continuing

It'd be neat if she'd make Cynthia get a job as a woman, maybe as a secretary for one of her female friends or a shampoo girl in a beauty parlor, with a cute uniform like the other girls. Or maybe even make him an "assistant" to a gay male boss who gets to have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great but...

really was liking the story but felt it got mean-spirited by the end with the amount she betrayed his trust too much too fast without really giving him a chance to decompress and think things through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but development could have been better paced

I loved the story, and really did enjoy reading it.

It doesn't necessarily matter for erotic writing, but I really would have liked a more realistic pacing. The wife took things to a much more extreme level very quickly, and the best friend didn't seem to react at all to what was practically an order to her husband to join in a homosexual act with the sissy. It didn't ruin things completely, but I would have liked controlled development a little more.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Good but

The wife went from loving wife gently fulfilling her beloved hubby's fantasy to Linda from Linda's Revenge in zero time. Her character needed to be developed more for such a radical change in personality to be plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

loved it hope u write anoother chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it made me hard and I came into my hand and ate it all up. I would love it if my wife made me suck a big hard cock in front of my best friend. I would love to be humilitated that way. Please continue the next chapter. I can't wait for the poker party !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot best yet

Finally a new story from you the humiliation fantasy is great, but it must be just that because the wife always goes a little farther than reality. Also trying to make people believe you've never sucked a cock is just not realistic.

trannyslut0907trannyslut0907almost 11 years ago
Lucky Guy

Loved the story, just the right length and just the right girth...LOL

david73david73almost 11 years ago
Good to see you back

Your stories always really push the humiliation aspects which I love. The fact the guy always gets pushed past breaking point is a major turn on.

homieg03homieg03over 10 years ago
Welcome back

Fantastic stuff as always. Hope to see more especially for Game We Play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow.

This story is so hot I could only read a few paragraphs at a time. My shorts were soaked with pre-cum by the end of the second page. I hope you revisit this couple in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a total crock

Divorce the bitch, buy a gun and let Ron know if you see him again the only thing he'll be doing is taking a dirt nap. End of crappy story. Just horrible.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
god that is one sexy wife what a mind blower

I only wish my wife had the guts to be so sexy, so powerful, so So Dominant. God dreams what a dream this story put in my head. Just wish my wife was so nasty. Will there be more you must write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best stories ever !!!

This was so hot it turned me on so much, especially because it reminds me of what my wife and I do. After I told her about my cross-dressing (about a year ago) we've had some adventures similar to your story. She dresses me in sexy clothes, puts on my make-up, calls me "Cindy" & humiliates me in public -- and I love it !!! However, we don't allow any photos or videos or websites because we truly want to keep this away from our families & friends. The only friends we've involved are her best friend & her husband (Wendy & Derek). They have both fucked me & I truly love sucking Derek's cock, especially while my wife & Wendy watch. I'm truly their sissy bitch and I've been enjoying this exploration of my gay side. My wife has actually become jealous because she senses (correctly) that I now enjoy sucking cock & getting fucked by a real man more than sex with her. Well, she started it.

I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters of your story. It's one of the best ever !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And he told Ron to fuck off.

He went over that afternoon and got the video back and told Ron that if he ever heard anymore about the episode he'd put him in the hospital, then an early grave. He went home, filed for divorce and found a new job across the Country. He told his soon to be ex wife that if he heard anything that he'd come back and do to her what he promised to do to Ron. Stupid wife. Dumb story. Even for fiction it was ludicrous. No stars.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Murder,Please!

The wife is a total piece of shit and deserves to die a horrible death! ~ Leon can have his cock sliced off! Michele can have her cam-corder rammed up her ass,and Ron can be bent over and fucked by 5 she-males!

If there are fucking people like these around,they don't deserve to be! FUCK this SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had me hard

I loved the story, but for me the best part of it was the first page or so. I really got off on the thought that this wife had given things- her making notes of his admissions when he was in a compromising position, her embracing his fetish despite it not being her cup of tee...and wanting to make his birthday so memorable in an intimate and thrilling manner. For me, the lengths she went to with him eventually detracted. I liked the teasing level of the story line more than the harder core elements.

That didn't stop me from reading this and the sequel at full attention inside my self imposed chastity cage.....so all of it was exciting...but I think mostly because of how good the beginning was. I would have liked it even more if it had stayed at the tender torture level I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish

I WISH MY WIFE WOULD GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY LIKE THAT.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
Very hot

I would love a birthday like that.. but it may be hard to find my limits ;) I would more like a real "girl's night out" with my female partner, then things would get really interesting for me once back home.. safely of course.. mostly.. but really hot.. maybe she arranged for several couples where I am the entertainment as their "birthday girl" :)

janedonjanedonover 8 years ago
That's a Loving wife

my "Dressing " ect is a little more advanced But would love much the same things-

I keep hoping my wife will take that kind of initiative on her own or with the help of friends----She has often said in the past--She would---But lately she doesn't even tell me sexy stories anymore---

Most of both sides of our families know& have seen me dressed as with friends who seem to accept it just fine---

BUT--Getting my wife to take the next step(S) is the problem--

She says---Go for it---(on my own) but most of the excitement is lost without her directly involved-

But---I Do keep hoping-

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

That was SOOO fucking hot that I came twice before I finished the story! If she ever gets bored with Cynthia, I'm her gurl!!!

Awesome stuff - thanks for sharing!!

Marti

herfemtoyherfemtoyabout 8 years ago
Lucky dog

Another envious reader hear. Public humiliation is the best. Congratulations on the best birthday ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic story

I especially enjoyed the story being written from the wife's perspective. I am a sissy CD husband myself and my wife treats me similarly, although we don't put anything on the internet. We do go out in public and I dress openly as a CD - I don't try to hide my red lacy bra and fishnet nylons. My wife does a great job with my makeup - I actually look very pretty when we go out. We act as lesbian lovers even though most people can tell that I'm really a man. That is what really turns me on. The humiliation is exciting and sucking my wife's boss's cock is even more exciting. I truly enjoy exploring my gay side, especially with my wife's involvement and encouragement. Please continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
great story

and it was, unfortunately I didn't care for getting all those outside people involved. Between the internet site, and the business cards passed out, his future in the real world will soon be over, maybe then he will think about some retribution. This story is so far over the edge, over the top, that I cant begin to fathom the reality aspect of it. Don't misunderstand me here, it is a good story, if for no other reason than to show how things can get out of hand, and put people in serious trouble, with their lives, future, and marriage.

BaddogdonBaddogdonabout 8 years ago
Why?

Why do you hate your husband so much for? It's one thing to humiliate him with people he doesn't know but to humiliate him in front of his friends is just hateful and mean. Why stay married to him if you hate him so?

rspctflrspctflabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

I hope Cynthia has many adventures and you share them all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Similar to me and my wife

My wife and I have done something similar. I was wearing black fishnet stockings, sexy purple panties, a pink bra, see-through white blouse, red mini-skirt, and high-heel shoes (also I was wearing some make-up and a blonde wig). Instead of it being my female friend, it was her best friend (female) and her husband. It was so exciting for me to finally say - in front of my wife and this couple -- that I wanted to suck a real cock and swallow cum. It was the greatest turn-on saying this in front of my wife in public (we were at a restaurant - people at the tables around us heard me say it). Later we went to the hotel room we rented (with the drapes open everyone in the other buildings saw us) and I was the sissy slutty faggot bitch for the 3 of them all night long. I sucked real and fake cocks, got fucked by real and fake cocks, and licked cum out of the women's cunts after the other man fucked both of them. They did take pictures and video but it was strictly agreed ahead of time that nothing would go on the internet or get distributed to anyone other than the 4 of us. Now they are going to arrange a poker party which I will be the entertainment. I can't wait to suck all that cock and get fucked by all the men -- all of it with my wife watching. Please continue your story - it's so hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

I love this story. I too am a married crossdressing cocksucking bitch who loves it when my wife watches me suck other men's cocks. I also love doing it in front of her female friends. They also sometimes bring over their husbands and I suck all of their cocks in front of their wives. They really love my cocksucking and usually blow their loads of cum into my mouth fairly quickly. Please continue this story. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go gay

He could surprise his wife, go gay, divorce her, get a male dom, and she would lose her meal ticket and have to get a job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a stupid brain sick faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only a real insane gay faggot can write such a crap!! Cow dung is a delicacy to your written crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am sure you are an ugly old bag or a real faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He should not divorce her and sue her end her chums no, he should beat you!!! You seem to be one of the biggest idiot on that world!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

this is exactly my fantasy. I'm a closet CD husband and I love sucking cock and getting fucked by well-hung men. I truly wish my wife would know and treat me like your wife in your story. I would love to suck cock while she watches and even in front of her best friends. I'd love to suck her best friend's husband's cock and also her male co-workers' cocks of course while she watched. Please tell more stories like this one -- maybe a bit shorter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second and third time

I've read this story three different times and the second and third times were just as good as the first! I didn't last until the end before I blow my load living vicariously through Cindy's husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!!!!

As a closeted crossdresser (wife says she knows I dress, end of convo) but a panty wearer none the less (24/7). This story kept me intrigued beyond measure. For it is something I so desire to have done to me. So thanks and keep up the great stories. Read more than 4 now and I feel as I am Her. HAHAH but just not lived it out.

Cioa

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
A real bunch of crap!!!

With a wife like your protagonist divorce is the only possibility!!! But probably you are a faggotand and love that crap!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
A real bunch of crap!!!

With a wife like your protagonist divorce is the only possibility!!! But probably you are a faggot and love that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story for us sissies.

I think most. Sissies would love to be Cynthia , I have often played with my little sissy clit while thinking this kind of humiliation. I think being found in lacy pink panties by a group of women and being made to do any thing they thought of the humiliated me maybe out in public or having me suck cock and taking it up the ads ,maybe leaving me in a public bathroom with my hands cuffed behind my back.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
better each time I read this story

I would love it if my wife found out that I'm a closeted sissy cocksucking CD bitch who loves getting fucked by both fake and real cocks. I would love to suck my wife's friend's husband's big hard cock in front of all of them. I would also love to go out in public with her while I'm crossdressed. It would be humiliating but also very exciting. Please continue the next chapter. I can't wait for the poker party !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Idiotic crap for the real perverts!!!

She outed him to strangers and friends and thats the dealbreaker!! His wife isnt caring

she is a selfish slut!! Divorce the slut and go on with a happy life with more understanding people!!! But for the brain sick readers who get exciting by pure crap that story may be a good base for wanking!!!

durabritedurabriteover 5 years ago
Soooo good!!!

I’ve read this, and all of your other stories, over and over again - seemingly more and more turned on each time! I know you haven’t written in awhile but would love to read new chapters in any of the Cynthia series!

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story?

Yes and no. The next morning I would be after all the pictures, from my friends? If they didn't give them up, they would forfeit their lives. The wife is history, one way or the other. I would have to clear the website she set up, but what is done is done. Getting checked for STD would be the next step, who knows what Leon was carrying around. She probably didn't understand that exposing him like she has done may very well end his income potential in the future, and not for the good. Can you say totally uncaring, stupid.

I am sure that the friends know, between the three of them the damage it would cause if all the pics and movie made it to the net, at least I consider it a reasonable assumption. So their fate is not an issue as to the results of his request of the files and pics.

I'm not being unreasonable here. Every sissy loves a little humiliation, trust me I know, but this was over the top. I don't believe she loves him at all. Probably has something going on, on the side. In the end the wife is fish bait, slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This Is a Marriage?!

WTF?! There is no love in this marriage! After his birthday celebration,he'll probably ,be fired from his job,catch a few STDs from either Leon or Ron's poker buddies,have no friends because he'll have no one's respect. HE IS one sick puppy! ~ And the wife! What an evil turd she is.Even if her husband is into humiliation,what she made him do,the sex,having his "best friend" and her husband watch him blow a BBC then swallow AND the worst of all,encouraging the pics and vids to be shared with his friends and co-workers and put on-line . She claims to love this victim of her cruelty but doesn't give a shit about his well-being,doesn't stop 'til she's ruined his life! If they were going to engage in this sick shit,limits had to be determined by her that weren't cruel/damaging. There can be NO chapter two unless it reads as a sicky fuck-fest at Ron's poker party with Cynthia being found dead in the street!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of the better stories on here. Would love to be marries to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With a wife like that

who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can’t stand this type of humiliation story. There is no love, no respect and no caring just her forcing her husband to debase himself.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 4 years ago
Humiliation and emasculation

This story pushed all my buttons. Humilation and emasculation have been part of my sex life since I started dressing on my own. Even my mother knew when she caught me in her heels and hose reading femdom magazines. She did not criticize or encourage but warned me to keep it a secret.

I really got into it in college when older coed would dress me and bring to gay parties where I would perform with pretty bois and gay men. when I graduated college I tried to put it behind me but soon after marriage, the feelings came back. Soon I was dressing again and when my wife caught me she used it to her advantage. Over time she relished more in more in my humiliation, and still does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Suicide

With a wife like that as soon as she untied me I would have gone to the top of the hotel and jumped off the roof !!!!!!!

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 4 years ago

Sorry but you missed the mark with this one, Humiliation yes love not so much.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
What A Birthday Surprise!!

I wish my wife would plan a birthday like this for me....I can almost taste Leon's yummy cum, along with the cum I just squirted in my hand...Yummy!!!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 4 years ago
Just the best

Humiliation in front of friends,and forced bit is what I put in my stories a LOT...some tranny stuff, too. It was well paced! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved the story, would LOVE my wife to tell me to suck off a friend and fuck him in the ass.. What a birthday present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The story was an imaginative wanker story. Nothing wrong with that except it started out with the pretense of being something more. ... My husband fantasizes about being tied to a chair and exposed as a crossdresser to one of my friends. I wouldn't do that because I didn't think he'd be able to handle it. Yet hed be able to handle being exposed to friends and family, photoed, filmed, blackmailed and pimped out on a web sight? 5 stars as a wanker story, 1 star as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn’t like this story. Yet another author who thinks that all CDs are homosexual.

What a bitch of a wife, no respect, no care, no honour just abuse and humiliation.

Don’t think much of his best friend joining in either.

With friends like that, who needs enemies. -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just the sort of wife

no guy would really want. Entrust your fantasies with them and look what happens.

Actually it would be hilarious if this really did happen to most of the "sissy's" replying enthusiastically on these comments. Yeah in the cold light of day I'm sure you'd want the public and friends to know the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

What was there not to like. I was not hard as I read this story, but i was wet in my panties. I loved the levels.of humiliation. The detail of the photos and video just add so much more. Thanks love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Happy birthday hubby

By the time the day is finished you'll know how much she loves you. The answer is not at all, she just gets off on humiliating and degrading you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when u wake up in the mornin i would punch your lights OUt

gooby sweety

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

A wonderful story, a wonderful wife and a very lucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You start the story with the statement: (I would never humiliate my husband in a way that didn't turn him on.) Then you totally humiliate him by having him suck off a stranger in front of his friends and planning to have him entertain a poker game of his friends later. Cross dressers are not usually gay so if he was real you would be gone.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

This story is totally unlikeable. It degrades crossdressing and to all intents it condones sexual assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If cross cressers aren't usually gay, they are atleast gay curious or bi, so why are we being confrontational here Justeenk? Snarboz "Horrible" how would you know? Read the whole thing? To me that's like a girl who swallows ten guys cum loads and says "Yuck" , "that was Terrible" well then why didn't you stop at 1 or 3 cum loads instead of ten? I liked the story and you build a good amount of surprise and humiliation into the story which is what CFNM and Humiliation stories are suppose to have. Good Work

danieelledanieellealmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm what a hot story!!! my panties are sooo soaked with pre-cum!

It’s funny to me that people reading erotica would find fault with things they probably should of just scrolled past it.

The story is the author’s creation for our enjoyment. If it was submitted to be critiqued that one thing to point out both good and bad but to read it as purely entertainment and wank fodder who cares what should be or can’t be just wank and move on or move on to something that will turn you on.

i am a submissive cross dresser and gay so saying cross dressers are not usually gay makes no sense. That can not be generalized to be all inclusive.

I would be so loving a wife or partner to do this with me!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Too bad FTDS (Finish The Damned Story) is no longer available to write a proper sequel to this story. No way would a friendship withstand forced gay acts, and humiliation and threats of punishment in front of friends Michelle and Ron should both cure his cross dressing and end his marriage. I see no love by the wife anywhere in this story. The blackmail and threats of violence make it even worse, if that is possible. I also question the category. Maybe BDSM, Gay, or Nonconsent would fit better. One star and too bad I can’t give lower than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought your story was brilliant. I was on business in Sydney a number of years ago and saw an ad for a domme. When I told her I wanted to be embarrassed, she suggested dressing me up and taking me for a walk. What a great night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really did not like this story and had to skim through it. I don't understand people fascination and want to humiliate people and assuming people wants to be humiliated. He likes to crossdress and he may be a little into her being bossy or more of a mistress but never did he say he want to be humiliated. Why would she give that kind of power to his friends to have videos of him and pictures if they ever have a falling out that can destroy his life this is how people become suicidal. If he's such a perfect husband why would you want to do that to him a good night would have been you allowing him to dress up you dominating him in your bedroom or maybe bring it in someone to feed his curiosity to see if he may be bi but this whole whoring him out to people when there's plenty of diseases and other crazy things out there that's not love. I feel like this started off being a great story and she got real twisted with power and uncaring to her husband and just wanted to treat him like some s*** for all his friends and anybody else who wanted to be involved this makes no sense if you was not into him dressing up then you should have never married him if she was going to flip the script and later just w**** him out to anybody. I do not understand how these stories turn people on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No love, no trust, no respect, just a man hater getting off on destroying him. Why is it that so many authours seem to believe that, all cross dressers are gay and the first thing they want to do when they dress is perform fellatio. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

Why on earth did she marry him and why does he stay with this harridan ? He needs to leave, divorce the bitch and find a decent, caring woman who won’t treat him like shit. Sick.

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

Not to be a spoil sport, but sometimes I reach a point in a story that just rubs me the wrong way. Like the loving wife who wants to give him a special birthday present, but when he tells her she’s pushing him past his limit replies, “I don’t care.” Well, it’s fantasy, I know. And yet, at that point I stop reading and imagine the husband stands up, takes a deep breath and says, “Nah. I’m done with it.” His wife blinks and becomes indignant. “What do you mean? Get back on your knees…Now!” But her husband shakes his head and tells her, “I want a divorce. You can stay here in the hotel tonight. I’ll take a taxi home and stay with my folks until I can talk to a lawyer.” Of course, she asks him, “But…Why?” and he answers, “Because now I know that you really don’t care. Good-bye.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well this certainly wasn't a TG/CD story. More in the realm of BDSM/Non-Con. And I can say for certain he wouldn't have been going to the poker party - he would either have gone home to pack or straight to the police to report the rape, abuse and assault because that was what it was. SHe isn't his mistress and Ron isn't his master. They're just assholes that hurt him and whom he'd never trust again. Even if they avoid jail, the civil suit would have destroyed them both. And a divorce was certain. Started okay, but most of it was lousy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Great story! All the nay sayers, please remember this is an erotica site and can also be fantasy. Although, I would never do something like that, the erotica and fantasy of me doing it was amazing. I was wet in my panties as I read! Great job! I only wished he would have been fucked in the ass!

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

I'm afraid that I have to agree with some of the posters below. The wife is not doing this out of any loving or kindness for her kinky husband, she is just a hard and probably man hating twisted bitch.

The scene in the resteraunt for his birthday dinner was going too far and I am sure he would never have agreed to it nor enjoyed it, even historically, The parading of him in the adult book shop was probably on the nail and being safely in a town many miles away from his home, I am sure he probably with remember it for years as being such a horny thrill.

However, making him suck off the taxi driver was again going too far. Perhaps o,k, as a fantasy but not in reallity. If she wanted to humiliate him some more as a 'sissy pansy girly' or to reinforce 'that he is not a real man', she could have tied him into a chair and had Leon fuck her silly while he had to watch ! But no, she was not going to do anything like that.

She is no loving wife making her husband's birthday “special”.

The follow up story where he is loaned out to Ron quickly deteriates into unreadable repetitive drivvle.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

After placing my review, I thought perhaps I was harsh so read a few pages worth of the previous posts. I am pleased to see that it seems the majority seem to feel as i do. Perhaps the writer got drunker as the story progressed ? In the beginning he wanted to be "seen by" / "outed to a stranger" but the wife would not entertain exposing him to ONE of her friends, but she became very happay at the idea of sending compromising pics to all his family and friends..... No loving wife , just an effing cow.

pokeyridepokeyride9 months ago

This was pretty good, well it was really good !!! But only as a story, in real life it was risky. Not all, but some of it was very risky. I did enjoy it as a story and makes for a good fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horrible. He should have gotten out way earlier. Go see a good attorney

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

TOO MUCH humiliation

Lack normal passion of wife

NOT a good story

nyslaveboynyslaveboy6 months ago

Cynthia's stories are so fucking hot, they are my all time Lit favorites. I can only fantasize that my wife would do the same to me. The only difference would be I would have begged Leon to fuck my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

rubbed my little clitty thru my lace panties while reading it all, Came in my panties 3 times and licked it off my fingers. God,… What a wife. jamie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous