All Comments on 'Appel du Loup'

by BustyBlonde1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

Despite it being well written I could not give a 5 because of not knowing where this one will go .

However I am still looking forward to seeing if the next episode improves on the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good start

You have a good writing style, I can't wait to read chapter 2.

elle1802elle1802almost 11 years ago

Good start! i like it! Can't wait to see where this story goes.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Great start

Looking for the next part

fanticyfanticyalmost 11 years ago

i like it , cant wait to see where it goes :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love this story! One comment: when Haleigh saw Matt in the van, she felt "arousal pool in her panties." However, you wrote that when she was abducted, she was only wearing a towel.

Still a great story, though. Can't wait for more!

From

L

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
GREAT START

JUST REMEMBER THE EVENTS. U CAN'T GO FROM TUB TO TOWEL TO DOOR TO VAN. THEN HAVE WET PANTIES WHILE TIED UP UNLESS THE GUYS DRESSED U WHICH U DIDN'T MENTION. I'M OLD, MY IMAGINATION DON'T STRETCH THAT FAR.( KMSL) GREAT START. KEEP THEM COMING AND MUCH LONGER PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

But I have to say that despite some of the conflicting details, the best thing about this story is the atmosphere. The sweltering Mississippi heat, the dingy diner, the accents, the sense of impending disaster....awesome! It's all in the little things. Don't lose the atmosphere! And as was previously mentioned, we need to know some more backstory on this guy Matt.

Love,

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Or wait, maybe it wasn't previously mentioned. My bad. But anyway, I would like to know a little more about how Haleigh used to know this Matt in high school and what all went on back then. Also, I like how you gave us a general idea of what these two looked like and then left it at that. I have an excellent imagination and don't need to be constantly told that "his eyes were green like the Caspian sea," or whatever.

Love,

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Most places have AC in MS

Being from MS, I'm a bit offended at the no AC aspect. Yes, it is hotter than HELL here, but you could have said the AC was broken. Customers are not going to stay in a restaurant that has no air conditioning during the Mississippi summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous