All Comments on 'Living Life on the Edge'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent work, wonderfully written and some truly erotic, vivid imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She crossed into...

...the Twilight Zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh wow

Its even better because my names Julia.

Make more..

Jammer5121Jammer5121over 10 years ago
Beautiful

That was awesome. What an incredible story, and so well paced too. excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Original

Julie,

Your writing skills and finely tuned imagination are perfectly matched. Great story, please give us more.

sarabrowningsarabrowningalmost 9 years ago
The Ecstasy of Denial

I was enchanted by the description of the torment inflicted on your body by repeatedly denying yourself orgasmic release. It is so graphic and realistically portrays the combination of pleasure and torment every sensual nerve ending in your body feels. It is uniquely written in that it focuses solely on the feelings a woman's body undergoes at the moment the ecstasy of an orgasm begins. There are no ancillary diversions in this story; the reader's mind is transfixed on that one remarkable area of a woman's body, helpless entrapped seconds before she can enter into sexual Shangri-La.

Bravo! Bravo! Eroticism at its finest!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
great denile story

I wonder if perhaps she was hypnotized to be unable to climax lol. pls keep this up, there are too few great female orgasm senile and female chastity stories. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soooooo aroused

My pant become wet with precum

TrysalandraTrysalandraalmost 4 years ago
Second part?

This is so hot! Are you going to write a second part so we can see how intense her orgasm is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can that actually happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
237 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...