All Comments on 'At The Movies'

by Shannon_nip

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nudepainter39nudepainter39almost 11 years ago
Exciting

Wow! I felt like I was right there with you. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!

Years ago my then-girlfriend & I did something similar. We were going to the movie theater. She wore a short, tight black dress with stockings & heels. The crowd was sparse, & we sat neat the back & to one side. Shortly after the movie started, I began stroking her stockinged legs while we kissed. She started breathing faster & spread her thighs. She was already wet. I began finger-fucking her, & in a very short time she started bucking & came hard, trying to stifle her moans. After we left the theater we went to get a late dinner. When I had parked in the lot near the restaurant & facing a large window with a customer in view, she unzipped me & sucked my cock for a few minutes, then took off her panties & threw her leg over my lap, mounting me 'cowgirl'. We were parked close to one of the light poles, so we were fairly visible. We fucked while the customer inside watched us! Very hot for us & your story took me back- thanks!!

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
I really liked this

A sexy theme and story of course, and the story had a kind of honesty and straightforwardness that made it convincing and therefore even sexier. Great job.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 10 years ago
Congrads

Great story, and great writing, And hot experience especially with the no underwear at the end, could loss them for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Watching

Onde day I was in a theatre allone. I sat in one of the rows almost at the back of the theatre. Because the Folks near me didn't stop talking I stood up and went at the last row. When I came there, I saw a couple of women there. They looked at me and I saw that tehy were wearing nothing but their panties. They were shocked but I smiled at them. Then they gained confidence and started French kissing in front of me. I sat 3 chairs next to them when they both lost their panties. Now they were finger fucking, later one crawled to the other an ate her pussy. The switched places and contniued. It was so much fun. Later they got back in their clothes but gave me their soaked panties. When the movie was over they told me that ist was so erotic that I watched them so openly. We changed numbers and made an appointment for another movie night. That happened more than once again. But we also met in parks, on toilets, Stadiums or much further places. I love watching them. Every now and then I am also stark naked watchimg them. Once I brought a Girl friend of mine whom they fucked right on front of me.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

Just love it. Red hot story about a smoking hot woman!

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 4 years ago
movies

We've had a few occasions over the years to enjoy similar events, the exhilaration is hard to suppress, it rocks you to your core... Thanks

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

Quite a thrilling movie night, the best nights are the unplanned ones. It can be hard to get all your things together when rushed out of the theater, I've left a few items behind in the chaos. One time we were laughing about the panties I had left there as we crossed the lobby heading to the door. Someone tapped my shoulder, as I turned I saw the usher that had hurried us out. With an embarrassed look on his face he held out his gloved hand with the panty balled up, "I think you left these by accident."

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abcabout 1 year ago

great story please continue more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous