All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 07'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
This is not one of my favourite stories but ...

... I am pleased you have continued to write and submit new chapters in the face of such virulent opposition from some readers here. That takes some guts - and well done for facing them down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I see the satire now

A smoker. Makes sense. he's a low-class, low-rent white trash pussy. I see the satire you've written now. It wasn't as obvious before. But, her coming from getting beaten finally tipped me off. It's all legal if she has an orgasm, right?

The mind control makes more sense in retrospect - the "doctor" representing the peer pressure of society to conform to a role of subservient woman - losing herself in her husband's identity.

The satire is perhaps too subtle. Not everyone knows that Otto Weininger was a Jew that "converted" to Christianity and became a virulent anti-semite - and wrote a widely-discredited tome about the superiority of men before committing suicide at the age of 23. Nice role model. The Nazis idolized him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
appaling theme

This is blatant domestic violence and there is nothing sexy or arousing about it! It makes me sick to my core to read this kind of story line!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He's a drunk, not a dom

No true dom would ever be drunk and abuse his sub. Ever. This series has to have been written to get a rise out of the audience. Only explanation - unless the author is truly stupid. Very possible.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
The worst chapter

I was ok with the first 6 chapters, even though it was obvious that he had manipulated his wife to get what he wanted from her, after having cheated on her. But in this chapter you really hurt the story. Henry has crossed over from Dom into abuser. This is not a D/S relationship it is spousal abuse. There is no contract, no safe word, no power exchange; just her giving and him taking. He obviously doesn't love her. Your title is "Saving a Marriage", but is there really a marriage left to save? To save it takes 2 people willing to work and give, but she is the only one working, the only one giving and that is unacceptable, especially given that the catalyst of the story is HIS infidelity. And the "marriage counselor" he chose is obviously a setup, given that her actions are a clear ethics violation. She would be better off divorced from that bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep writing

There is old saying, something like "you hurt the ones you love" Good story, Please continue,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it!

Haters gonna hate-- ignore them! I find this a very entertaining read although the husband is a bit of a dick! You don't have to love the characters to enjoy the story! Please keep writing more :) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of my favorites on literotica

I could go without the cheating part but I understand the point of it. This one makes me so wet and I wish I could be her. It is very well written in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story! Please continue.

Great story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should be MC: Still Hot Though

People need to get over it. Yes this should be a mind control story but so what. It's hot as hell. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Possibilities for more?

I would love to see the next instalment where he comes home after a Saturday with his mistress. The wife is forced to suck his cock and tasting the other woman. She will continue to try to save her marriage.

Please continue the story soon. It is quite wonderful.

MasterH50MasterH50over 10 years ago
À well paced story , i would love to see THE mistres of mr Rand to becom Simones misstress

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too much abuse. Not sexy any more. Boring...

This changed into beam not sex. Sux.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Nope

This wouldn't work for me. If he can't give her a little respect, she can't give it back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous