All Comments on 'Creampie Wishes'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tim doesn`t know what he is missing

I was in my 50`s before I ate my first cream pie which was left inside my wife by a friend with my consent. Somehow I fade after cumming. It is my goal to eat my own pie from my dear wife.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Still a cheating wife

So Tim doesn't give her what she wants...she gets it elsewhere. Just a little betrayal, just a little cheating, hey, whats wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's It?

So they're apparently happily married for years. She wants something in bed which he's reluctant to do. She just goes out and cheats? Suddenly that's OK? Truly bad news for wives like me who are just a bit less adventurous than their husbands! Sounds like a really dumb way to imperil a marriage. Is she going to spend the rest of her golden years hoping like hell he won't find out? Go on-write another instalment in which he finds out she's broken his heart. Stupid behaviour should have consequences if it is to satisfy the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If you expect

her to swallow when you get a blow job, it's only fair that you be willing to eat the creampie you made. If you won't eat your own cooking, don't expect her to swallow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short story

Many older women have not even had their pussy eaten. They don't realize they are attractive to younger guys. It is easier to get young guy to go down than they think. more should try it, they'll like it.

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago

I think she should have taken him up on his offer. Great story. 5*

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Should of been Categorized as Loving Wife

This left a bitter taste in my mouth.. no pun intended.

Charley49erCharley49erover 9 years ago
Rape!

If you do not like my observations about your story, you have FORCED us to put our "identity" up for all to see, at least leave our comments and do not chicken shit your way out by deleting. My comment was an honest observation that RAPE is when one person tries or succeeds to force another person into a sexual act they do not want to do. The husband said NO, but she still tries to force him to perform cunnilingus after they have sex and he is clear that he is disgusted by this and says NO> She locks her legs around his head and tries to force him to do it but he has to forcefully fight his way out. If a man forced a woman to perform fellatio it would be rape. If she says NO then he still tries, that is rape. Are you afraid that your selfish protagonist might be perceived as a rapist. Or is it that you do not want to admit that she only thinks of herself and not her husband. The self-centered bitch does not get it and you certainly make it worse with the chapters that follow. Rape. Rape. Rape. You are a coward if you delete this again.

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
sick fuck

Does that hold for anonymous assholes that read them, too? Gotta be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Trash!!

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Excellent! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That special taste.

Great story. Next time Marco needs to spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly lick and suck her filthy tight asshole until she comes. The taste should be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GERIATRIC SEX UUUUUGGHHHH ONE BUCKET OF VOMIT

PLEEESSSEEEE GO GET ACTIVE EUTHANASIA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have to wonder...

What are some of these commenters doing on this site? Who forced them to read this stuff? I loved it *5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geriatric sex

Does the moron who bitched about geriatric sex ever stop to think that they will be geriatric one day? Get a life idiot!

I'm 64, married to a woman of 52 for 8 years. She loves sex and we do it every day, yes EVERY day! She loves giving and receiving oral, I cum in her cunt, on her tits; she swallows when blowing me. I've fucked her butt and she's fucked my ass with dildos so hard that I can barely walk afterwards.

She gets around at home in mini skirts without panties and lets me finger her whenever I want. She wears kinky lingerie and we watch pornos together.

Yes, geriatric sex is great!!

So fuck yourself anonymous, i hope you die before you get old and miss out on th best sex of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story about a dominant older women

I love strong older women who know what they want, a man to eat their own cum from their vagina. It can be a difficult post orgasm as the man has to be submissive and do something selfless but devotion is usually rewarded, both ways. Excellent tale which could be the basis of more related stories and detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum for all !I

As a lonely, over-worked,broke guy who had not had a good fuck in a year, I met and made friends of a nice married couple. Months later I found myself going bare-back with his wife in front of him and filled her with my cum.This was my first threesome. After I came he ate my hot cum out of her open, freshly fucked pussy. It was a new thing to see for me. Latter happily remarried for more than ten years, in a normal sexual rut with my sexy wife , I found myself thinking of eating out my wife's pussy after someone else had cum in her. After expressing my thought to her in a moment of our shared sexual passion , she said yes to having sex with another in front of me and letting him fill her with his hot sperm and letting me lick her clean. We are working on finding a good friend for our fun.

onall4s2112onall4s2112over 6 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyed your story. I wish my girlfriend was as horny for creampie eating as your character is!

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkover 6 years ago
Wishes

That my wife, at 70, had a friend as helpful as Beth. Or even more helpful, would recommend someone we could share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another heartless selfish CUNT wife

Horrible! Soon she won't even want her clueless husband. of course this will turn into a sissy husband story in ch2. Total crap!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

You don't want to tell us in all seriousness that a woman in the 60s wants her husband to lick his semen out of her cunt, which he refuses to commit adultery to fulfill this wish? After 32 years of marriage? You must be one of the dumbest people on this planet. As her husband, I would wholeheartedly hand over the divorce papers to this whore and her friend as instigator a lawsuit. And I would tell the same story to all members of the family, all friends and acquaintances. The whore wanted me to lick my semen out of her cunt and because I didn't want that, she committed adultery and let another man lick her. This whore would see no more land in this city!

ChanceofawesomeChanceofawesomeover 2 years ago

honestly, I love the hate comments on all the cuck and chastity stories it's so funny. I always read them they make me smile like they read the whole story got upset when they came and wrote that. fucking hysterical

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Fix the tags. LW story, with a divorce and burn the bitch and her friend. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, very REAL and HOT! My wife and I USE to do that but sadly, no more. I really ache for the chance of cream pies' but now she won't even consider it no more. I know how Mrs."B" feels. I will have to go get it somewhere. GOOD FOR YOU MRS."B"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that people need a disclaimer that this story involves cheating is just hilarious to me and really shows how soft and whiny ppl are. This was one of the most well written stories i have read. Great punctuation, excellrnt buildup, very descriptive and so fucking nasty. It was beautiful. A lesson to all of you "Tim's" out there, if your wife wants to get nasty, get nasty. Dont be a little bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1973 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES