All Comments on 'The Bully Turns To My Mother'

by PlayOnWords

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Bastard

I hate guys like this Brandon. Please add part 2 and let him meet a painful end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for part 2

Please add part 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...........

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Seriously?

Reads like a 10 year old wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Hate Guys Like

This writer.....Who da fuck takes pleasure in this shit? The mom was walking around naked in front of a boy? Bullshit!!!

;%

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
A word to the anonymouses

First he walked in on her and forced himself - the mom did not walk nude in front of him. She was taking a shower with the door firmly closed. Geez.

Secondly I found this story very, how can I say this, arousing. I come to this site just to find these type of stories - stories that arouse me, RUBBISH or not. What is bitter to one person is the next person joyful flavors.

I like to see a sequel to this story. One where the Bully possibly cuckolds the father and make the Mother Pregnant? I can only dream, for now.

Thanks for a good story. Unfortunately I have read better so 3 out of 5.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds Familiar

My mommy does not look like her, but a similar incident happened to my mommy.My mommy, a Scottish Immigrant with an accent that can be cut with a knife,some-what chubby, chunky thighs, narrow calves, a couple of rolls in her belly with 36C boobs.Her one piece girdle kept her looking firm and in those days nylon stockings supported by girdle suspenders was very common attire for mature women.

Ralph, a school bully and gangster,would constantly torment me,cut off my pants, and make me wear little girls panties,as well as threatened me to give him my lunch money. He would beat the crap out of me if i did not do as he told me.

One day my mommy visited the school to see my teacher. sitting in front of the class, wearing a cotton dress that was at below knee level and stockings had crossed her legs. The entire class had a lok at my mommy's fleshy thighs meeting her nylons with girdle suspenders that held her stockings up. Occasionally she had also spread and not wearing panties gave the entire class a look at hwer dark hair surrounding her cunt hole and of course, who got the best look, none other then Ralph. A thirteen year old bully still in 5th grade.

After school was out, Ralph grabbed me and gave another order. I want you to set up a situation where i can cat5ch your old lady naked. flabbergasted and shaking my head no, ifelt a fist into my gut and a quick kick in my shins. Totally in pain I pleaded with him not to hit me anymore and i will do what ever he wants.i knew mommy would be changing when she got home. i confessed to Ralph she will be changing in about an hour and how to get to my home. The rear window was her bedroom and she never pulled the blind as it was very concealed. i never knew what he really was planning.

Ralph not only spied on mommy changing but caught her on a self-developing camera as well HJer pictures in girdle and nylons were soon all over the school unless she and i did as we were told..Ralph , as I lateer found out, not only watched her and took her pictures but entered through the window with her back to him.He tip toed up behind her ,after removing his tight jeans and shorts and he too was naked, slipped behind her naked ass and putting one hand over her mouth with the other hand squeezing her breasts and pinching her quarter size nipples ran his huge tool between her ass cheeks and soon found her very tight hole pushing and pushing his massive rod against it her cunt now leaks juice from his fingering and his 10 inch 5 inch girth rod shoves little by little up into her very tight ass. This is all on camera which i was forced to see as well as my mommy and I can tell tyou my mommy screams when being filled with meat up inside her tight but very chubby and round backside. Once he has her i nso muych stress and heat, her hips shaking and her legs twitching he turns her around and be gins to apply pressure from his meat into her tight pussy. WOW Baby, is he a man or what. he must have a pencil for a dick and saying that he shoves his entire 10 inches up inside of my mommy,s cunt and with 5 strokes has his juice flowing all over ner belly and soon has her pushed to her knees where he now inserts his meat into her mouth and she is forced to suck and I MEAN SUCK DEEP. I AM ALSO SURPRISED BY HER WORDS YELLING FOOK ME FOOK ME OWE FOOK ME owe owe owe oweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee owe myyyyyyyyyyyy owe yes yesssssssssss oweeeeeeeeeeee.Soon she reached climax about 10 times and even said she never knew a man could feel so good.

Ralph became her steady toy and unaware for a long time after Ralph had set her inner fire so free she visited the naval base quite frequently and especially the service club.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 11 years ago
WOW

PLEASE CONTINUE THISSS!!!!!!! :O

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for a lovely kinky erotic story

Please make a few more chapters - maybe Brandon makes the mother pregnant

Sarah

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please write more. This is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My slut mom

Hi. I enjoyed your story and can sympathize with the son. My mom fucked the bully ( 2 yrs younger than me ) who had been beating me up. She however made no atempt to hide the sex. She seemed to get off on me knowing. They still fuck. I'd love to correspond if you'd like. Please write more dc13914@aol.com

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 9 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:

[ 1. ] what the hell happened the husband\the father - you said he's around

butttttttttttt this here happens inside the house inside bathroom inside bedroom

[ 2. ] how the hell did she wrap her legs around him whennnnnnnnn she's faced

towards sink [ 3. ] how the hell became best sex both them ever had ;; he's only

licking breasts he's only literally plowing WITH NO OTHER DESCRIPTIONS ........

I've didn't read the entire story I've did read good deal story ... the portions did read

` excellent + awesome & fantastic ` except with posted above .................... I've did

favorite this ... i'll read more this when able i'll read the rest when able i'll read

all when literally able ......................... because you refused continue no clue

with when i'll return with reading

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another weak story about a larg cock?

Best sex ever had, he is a god for what having a large cock? Thats it ? Thats all ur imagination n sexual knowledge is? Really?

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
need to finish it

You need to finish the story hopefully you write to where the son gets his revenge on his bully and his mother for betraying him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bullshit

Beat Brandon's ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hell yeh Brandon fuck that pussys mom

SKPGSKPGover 6 years ago
Yo where is part two?

I like it, and is this a true a story?

SKPGSKPGover 6 years ago
Oh and one more thing.

How did you know what Brandon exactly said to your mom?

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
I think a divorce is in the works

Just because she let him have her.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 4 years ago
how dare:

you make the story this good . even though it got almost none real sex

getting described . ALONG NEVER LITERALLY RETURN DOING SEQUEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Actually good

Nice story. The seduction part is always where these types of stories drop but this was actually way more believable than the classic "mom makes a deal with the bully" horseshit. To bad there are no sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such writers deserve to get castrated

Lilwiggi1981Lilwiggi1981over 1 year ago

This is what I hate. Assholes like you start a story and never finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous